Me-TV 4.2 Coming To Columbus Sept. 26

Me-TV 4.2 Coming To Columbus Sept. 26

There are 89 comments on the MSNBC story from Sep 8, 2011, titled Me-TV 4.2 Coming To Columbus Sept. 26. In it, MSNBC reports that:

NBC4 is bringing Me-TV to Columbus on Monday, Sept. 26. The new digital classic television network is from Weigel Broadcasting Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Frank craig

United States

#85 Aug 18, 2012
Your new digital tv, which you tout as the greatest thing since the wheel has been nothing but trouble for a lot of seniors. We either had to buy a converter box or a new tv. The signal is not as strong. Some days it is completely gone. This never happened with the analog signal. I live at the same location i did 50 yrs ago. You and your political friends have not well served us.

“Yeeeeeeeessss!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#86 Aug 18, 2012
Frank craig wrote:
Your new digital tv, which you tout as the greatest thing since the wheel has been nothing but trouble for a lot of seniors. We either had to buy a converter box or a new tv. The signal is not as strong. Some days it is completely gone. This never happened with the analog signal. I live at the same location i did 50 yrs ago. You and your political friends have not well served us.
Maybe seniors like you can't read, but the two posts above illustrate that with the right gear (which is not really that expensive compared to cable) digital TV actually goes farther than analog TV travels. If you follow the boards where this stuff is discussed, people from Cincinnati are picking up crystal clear Columbus signals over 100 miles away.
Gayy Witter

Mansfield, OH

#87 Dec 27, 2012
I would like to see the old Blondie and Dagwood shows on me tv
Gayy Witter

Mansfield, OH

#88 Dec 27, 2012
The Munster would be a lot of fun to watch again.
Gayy Witter

Mansfield, OH

#89 Dec 27, 2012
I love watching me tv those classics are fun to watch and makes laugh so relaxing after a long hard day.Thank you.
Uncle Albert

Columbus, OH

#91 Dec 27, 2012
Gayy Witter wrote:
The Munster would be a lot of fun to watch again.
Netflix online streaming currently offers all episodes of The Munsters.
roy

Columbus, OH

#92 Jan 12, 2013
we would like to see programing that includes the Waltons and Little House on the Prairie.We hope you have the rights to show them.
roy and joyce

Columbus, OH

#93 Jan 12, 2013
We were wondering if you hsve the ability to show the Waltons and LITTLE House on the Prairie
roy and joyce

Columbus, OH

#94 Jan 13, 2013
we hope to see some of the old shows about families who lived in times past

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remembering GlitterSucks 7 min rot you wench 9
Happy Anniversary 9 min rot you wench 6
Top Troll Brass of Columbus Topix never disappo... 17 min BizzyBee II 52
WAKE-UP BIZZY - There's a Whole World Out There! 23 min BizzyBee II 1
News Mike Davis | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio's News Leader (Oct '09) 1 hr Marlene Busby 5
News 17-year-old from Grandview Heights dies after f... 6 hr Ren Newcomper 1
Hillary gets fingered by Obama 6 hr Wanda 14
If There is Anything I Can't Stand! 8 hr Duke for Mayor 103
Worst President in History 8 hr Duke for Mayor 363
dana turtle 10 hr They cannot kill ... 24
Muslim hunter, Now hunted 11 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 59
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]