MSNBC: Chris Matthews: GOP = Apartheid

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 29, 2013
 

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 29, 2013
 
Here's the MSNBC projection award:

Al Sharpton:‘Some People Exploiting Differences Between Us for Their Own Advantage’

“We have a long history in this country of some people exploiting differences between us for their own advantage,” Sharpton said on his MSNBC talk show, Politics Nation, on Friday.“It’s a cynical appeal to the worst instincts in our great country.- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/al-sharpton-s...

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

A wise man and a great American had Al pegged over 50 years before his birth:

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well."
---Booker T. Washington
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/s cott-whitlock/2013/07/29/chris -matthews-republicans-are-whit es-south-africa-who-defended-a par
More demonization...
This would be an interesting thread if Matthews had said anything about apartheid.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 29, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be an interesting thread if Matthews had said anything about apartheid.
You cannot possibly be this dense. Matthews made a direct comparison to apartheid.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot possibly be this dense. Matthews made a direct comparison to apartheid.
He did? How so? Perhaps you are the one who is dense.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
Here's the MSNBC projection award:
Al Sharpton:‘Some People Exploiting Differences Between Us for Their Own Advantage’
“We have a long history in this country of some people exploiting differences between us for their own advantage,” Sharpton said on his MSNBC talk show, Politics Nation, on Friday.“It’s a cynical appeal to the worst instincts in our great country.- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/al-sharpton-s...
So Sharpton decided to give a brief bio of himself on his own show? Wow how conceited...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 1 hr killa_the_compassionate 194
non religious requesting prayer 2 hr xyz 2
Hillary's fate? 2 hr xyz 8
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 2 hr xyz 17
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 2 hr xyz 32
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr Agree 1,986
Did We Just Lose 85,000 U.S. Jobs to Foreign Wo... 4 hr Nickled Dimed 1
Congress Cost FYI 6 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••