Autopsy confirms girl, 4, was beaten to death

Nov 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Columbus Dispatch

An autopsy has confirmed that a 4-year-old girl was beaten to death last week, and Columbus police say they will file a murder charge against a suspect who is in custody.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Strange. No racist 140% loving brood is commenting on this thread. I wonder why? This poor little girl was brutally murdered by this monster. No outrage from the "topix sheeple" gang?

Typical behavior.

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
Strange. No racist 140% loving brood is commenting on this thread. I wonder why? This poor little girl was brutally murdered by this monster. No outrage from the "topix sheeple" gang?
Typical behavior.
Does race have anything to do with this poor child's brutal murder?
The monster deserves to die and where was the mother......I'm sure it wasn't the first time he abused this child.
Another little angel at rest.
Sounds like you're trying to stir the pot, Gabriel.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>Does race have anything to do with this poor child's brutal murder?
The monster deserves to die and where was the mother......I'm sure it wasn't the first time he abused this child.
Another little angel at rest.
Sounds like you're trying to stir the pot, Gabriel.
Here's a brave little minion willing to join the discussion. You know just as well as I do, if this was a black man, Martinez and the rest of the herd would be here calling for the mans head. Don't be coy with me, minion.

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a brave little minion willing to join the discussion. You know just as well as I do, if this was a black man, Martinez and the rest of the herd would be here calling for the mans head. Don't be coy with me, minion.
Don't insult me! I am no ones minion.
I am an Independent and think for myself. I don't know where you got the idea about me but stop assuming and being so bitter.
I follow my own heart, have my own opinions and no one else's .
Your post sounds so accusatory when you don't even know me.
How could anyone have a conversation with you if your mind is already made up?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a brave little minion willing to join the discussion. You know just as well as I do, if this was a black man, Martinez and the rest of the herd would be here calling for the mans head. Don't be coy with me, minion.
your race card is boring and worn out.

Martinez is a spanish name, which means Catholic. No abortion here.

The death of the child should carry chain gang for life punishment. Bread & water only for rest of life

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>Don't insult me! I am no ones minion.
I am an Independent and think for myself. I don't know where you got the idea about me but stop assuming and being so bitter.
I follow my own heart, have my own opinions and no one else's .
Your post sounds so accusatory when you don't even know me.
How could anyone have a conversation with you if your mind is already made up?
Why don't you go to the other pointless threads that your friends posted and express your outrage about race? I call them like I see them.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>your race card is boring and worn out.

Martinez is a spanish name, which means Catholic. No abortion here.

The death of the child should carry chain gang for life punishment. Bread & water only for rest of life
I'm sorry. What are you babbling about? If you are to make a point, please make it clear and concise.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go to the other pointless threads that your friends posted and express your outrage about race? I call them like I see them.
It looks to me as if you are trying to stir the race pot. Too bad it isn't boiling for you.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>It looks to me as if you are trying to stir the race pot. Too bad it isn't boiling for you.
Thanks for your unsolicited response, parrot. I'll keep that in mind when you decide to make your irrelevance public in future threads.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 10, 2013
 
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. What are you babbling about? If you are to make a point, please make it clear and concise.
you are an idiot. You possess the intellect of chicken. Picking chit and eating it all day.

Did you understand that?

The point.....telling social misfits like yourself to shut up or expect dire consequences from society when they react against stains like you.

Morons like you are a scream, because all you got is wind.

Action provides results, and you are devoid of action.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>you are an idiot. You possess the intellect of chicken. Picking chit and eating it all day.

Did you understand that?

The point.....telling social misfits like yourself to shut up or expect dire consequences from society when they react against stains like you.

Morons like you are a scream, because all you got is wind.

Action provides results, and you are devoid of action.
How does this self indulgent theory pertain to me? Do you think lacing a bunch of inane thoughts from your bogus projections affect my perception of your racist group? LOL! Silly parrot.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I have commented on several threads about this case. The animal Obama voter should be hung upside down over a fire. Slow roast him to death. Or put his hands and feet in microwave ovens and cook them. No amount of pain will be sufficient until the Obama voter that beat this girl to death is in hell.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
I have commented on several threads about this case. The animal Obama voter should be hung upside down over a fire. Slow roast him to death. Or put his hands and feet in microwave ovens and cook them. No amount of pain will be sufficient until the Obama voter that beat this girl to death is in hell.
Was Obama behind the grassy knoll when this happened?
You really do the work yourself, I'm just showing support. Sad.

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go to the other pointless threads that your friends posted and express your outrage about race? I call them like I see them.
Your scathing rants are pointless if you can't hold a civil conversation without calling names and accusing one of something that's not the truth.
Sounds to me you're foaming at the mouth because of another reason,beside this baby being killed.
There's always underlying reasons why you have a chip on your shoulder. Spit it out man!
If you're not secure with yourself, which it sounds like that's the problem, I suggest you seek out an shrink.
You're a bully!
I won't be nice if you continue to insult me........you had your chance!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your unsolicited response, parrot. I'll keep that in mind when you decide to make your irrelevance public in future threads.
My post is irrelevant? You threw race into the pot. Halloween is over, stop trying to make witches' brew.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Obama behind the grassy knoll when this happened?
You really do the work yourself, I'm just showing support. Sad.
Vermin like that animal has to be an Obama voter, no way he would ever.vote for anyone that was not for stealing from those who produce to give to those that do not.

Besides he is a half breed just like Obama. If Obama ever did have.sex with a woman and it oroduced a male offspring it would look jjst like this animal.
And yes I would happily build the fire and roast the animal.

Microwaves are useful for more than reheating leftovers they can bring English to the lips of a beaner

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a brave little minion willing to join the discussion. You know just as well as I do, if this was a black man, Martinez and the rest of the herd would be here calling for the mans head. Don't be coy with me, minion.
It WAS a black man, you low information idiot:

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/11/0...

http://wcmh.images.worldnow.com/images/239007...

Now, let's see you man up and admit you were wrong.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

If it had been a white man, the description would have been released in the first report. All others "man" or "male".

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>It WAS a black man, you low information idiot:

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/11/0...

http://wcmh.images.worldnow.com/images/239007...

Now, let's see you man up and admit you were wrong.
Which makes it even more incredible. Why are you not flinging the "n" word and calling for "Stymie's" head on a platter? You slipped on this one, sir...You might find a demotion in your bigotry bag after this slip up. LOL!!! Sunday morning poking the racist. I like it. Mr. Martinez, if your trying to muster up some credibility, you can save it. You still are 140% racist in my book.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Which makes it even more incredible. Why are you not flinging the "n" word and calling for "Stymie's" head on a platter? You slipped on this one, sir...You might find a demotion in your bigotry bag after this slip up. LOL!!! Sunday morning poking the racist. I like it. Mr. Martinez, if your trying to muster up some credibility, you can save it. You still are 140% racist in my book.
Once again, for the umpteenth time in the past year, you've been reduced to a blithering, desperate moron...caught in your stupidity and trying to pass the blame. You're such a racist yourself that you're actually indignant that nobody made this a racial issue...except YOU.
Boy, you are by far the biggest local punchline on the site.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Open container law reform could affect Short No... 23 min They cannot kill a Spook 2
Reset Button: Obama, Kerry pwned, Ukrainian arm... 29 min -The-Artist- 1
Al Qaeda large gathering got away: Another Obam... 37 min Real Tea Party 1
Bored.. Is there anything fun to do in the even... 37 min Violetgrove 1
Pope Francis - Another Obama Failure! 41 min Real Tea Party 8
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 42 min Real Tea Party 70
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr observed 1,918
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••