Harrisburg, OH

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#105 Jan 14, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it's obvious you're a skimmer yourself, I've consistently advocated for a Transaction Tax primarily. Such a tax is fair and equal to all and at such a low percentage all functions of government could be well financed. I also advocate for doubling the compensation we give our troops.
There's a huge difference between universal primary care and single payer.
Geeze, and you call Reader skimmer.
yawn........
pale rider

Delaware, OH

#106 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't heard sh!t, newbie. You aren't even in Ohio. Just watch, learn and treat your betters with some respect.
I ain't smelled so much bullship since I walked past your nursing home room.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#107 Jan 14, 2013
pale rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't smelled so much bullship since I walked past your nursing home room.
Sure thing, Walt.
Pale Rider

Delaware, OH

#108 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Sure thing, Walt.
I wanna be LiG, why can't I be LiG?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#109 Jan 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna be LiG, why can't I be LiG?
You want to be a skanky lesbian? Have at it...
Pale Rider

Delaware, OH

#110 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You want to be a skanky lesbian? Have at it...
Make up you're/your mind! Is me LiG or is me Walt? My jewels are hanging, so who can I be?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#111 Jan 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up you're/your mind! Is me LiG or is me Walt? My jewels are hanging, so who can I be?
Hopefully, someone with an "assault rifle" with solve your jewel problem.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#112 Jan 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up you're/your mind! Is me LiG or is me Walt? My jewels are hanging, so who can I be?
LOL ....just another dumb ayse troll...does it matter which one?

thought you knew.......

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#114 Jan 14, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn........
Can't handle facts and real basis, can you?

The plank of the Libertarian party that you cited was but a small part.

Keep speaking from ignorance and misguided understanding, I don't mind highlighting your stupidity.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#115 Jan 14, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't handle facts and real basis, can you?
The plank of the Libertarian party that you cited was but a small part.
Keep speaking from ignorance and misguided understanding, I don't mind highlighting your stupidity.
yawn....spam icon.........

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#116 Jan 14, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn....spam icon.........
Once again you stuck your little wee wee out and it got swatted.

You are just as I've always accused you of being.

If you ever have an original thought, post it. So far you're just another in the flock of the led Republicans.

Ben Franklin warned us about your type, and just like Zero, neither of you deserve liberty or security.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#117 Jan 14, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you stuck your little wee wee out and it got swatted.
You are just as I've always accused you of being.
If you ever have an original thought, post it. So far you're just another in the flock of the led Republicans.
Ben Franklin warned us about your type, and just like Zero, neither of you deserve liberty or security.
What is it with you, skimmer and wee wees?

Sorry but not interested K......

again.. yawn and fuque off hippie socialist trash.......

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#118 Jan 14, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you, skimmer and wee wees?
Sorry but not interested K......
again.. yawn and fuque off hippie socialist trash.......
What is it with you avoiding the original topic that I've already proven to you is incorrect?

um...'blow me icon' that's just so far above me.

You're just another unaccomplished pile of wannabe, aren't you?

It's all coming clear.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#119 Jan 14, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you avoiding the original topic that I've already proven to you is incorrect?
um...'blow me icon' that's just so far above me.
You're just another unaccomplished pile of wannabe, aren't you?
It's all coming clear.
What part of fuque off is hard for your hippie socialist obama loving ayse to understand?

ROTFLMAO..... no wonder elementary math is beyond your mental skills......

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#120 Jan 14, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of fuque off is hard for your hippie socialist obama loving ayse to understand?
ROTFLMAO..... no wonder elementary math is beyond your mental skills......
Your failure to grasp elementary concepts has been well presented here. Being a typical Republican, you fail to acknowledge that and go into dervish mode trying to detract.

You're the one who proclaimed that 9-1=10. You've run and run from that, letting your utter worthlessness and childishness shine.

Do you hide behind your wife's skirt as well?

Funny, here's another who can't perform simple things learned by the 3rd grade, claims to have a business and family, yet spends an inordinate amount of time on here passing propaganda and showing their buttocks when their ignorance and sheeplike personality is exposed.

So sad our troops defend the worthless like you and Zero.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#121 Jan 14, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to grasp elementary concepts has been well presented here. Being a typical Republican, you fail to acknowledge that and go into dervish mode trying to detract.
You're the one who proclaimed that 9-1=10. You've run and run from that, letting your utter worthlessness and childishness shine.
Do you hide behind your wife's skirt as well?
Funny, here's another who can't perform simple things learned by the 3rd grade, claims to have a business and family, yet spends an inordinate amount of time on here passing propaganda and showing their buttocks when their ignorance and sheeplike personality is exposed.
So sad our troops defend the worthless like you and Zero.
I really don't know what part of blow me worthless piece of shyte obama sucking socialist you can't comprehend.

It is not surprising that after you missed that, that elementary math skills escape you bong riddled mind.......

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#122 Jan 14, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to grasp elementary concepts has been well presented here. Being a typical Republican, you fail to acknowledge that and go into dervish mode trying to detract.
You're the one who proclaimed that 9-1=10. You've run and run from that, letting your utter worthlessness and childishness shine.
Do you hide behind your wife's skirt as well?
Funny, here's another who can't perform simple things learned by the 3rd grade, claims to have a business and family, yet spends an inordinate amount of time on here passing propaganda and showing their buttocks when their ignorance and sheeplike personality is exposed.
So sad our troops defend the worthless like you and Zero.
Haven't you figured it out, dummy? bb is me! And I'm him! And we're both Reader. But only she, I mean, me, is Wise American...

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#123 Jan 14, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know what part of blow me worthless piece of shyte obama sucking socialist you can't comprehend.
It is not surprising that after you missed that, that elementary math skills escape you bong riddled mind.......
So I take this as your concession that you can't perform simple math, have no concept of logic or reasoning and can't even pass an original thought?

Have fun being a slave minded Republican, loser.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#124 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't you figured it out, dummy? bb is me! And I'm him! And we're both Reader. But only she, I mean, me, is Wise American...
All I've figured out is that you are a complete and utter Zero.

When your life flashes before your eyes, it will simply be a vision of a collar, blinders and a huge void.

Must be so proud of going through life with nothing to distinguish yourself from the robot next door.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#125 Jan 14, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take this as your concession that you can't perform simple math, have no concept of logic or reasoning and can't even pass an original thought?
Have fun being a slave minded Republican, loser.
2.4 Government Finance and Spending

All persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. We call for the repeal of the income tax, the abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We oppose any legal requirements forcing employers to serve as tax collectors. Government should not incur debt, which burdens future generations without their consent. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 3 min Male 301
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 4 min Reality Speaks 211
Bernie Sanders And Wife Under Investigation 7 min Reality Speaks 22
Erase ObamaCare, It Doesn't Work, Its Unaffordable 8 min Reality Speaks 17
News UberEATS, McDonald's offering delivery in Pitts... 11 min Reality Speaks 9
News Buckle up; Columbus ranks 7th in worst drivers ... 16 min Reality Speaks 7
News How often should we keep reviving overdosed dru... 17 min Reality Speaks 27
Health Care/The Wall 21 min Reality Speaks 135
Ohio AG Mike DeWine enters 2018 race for govern... 7 hr Reality Speaks 34

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages