Free Pitbull Spay Neuters in zip 43211

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Realtor Jeri Smith

Detroit, MI

#1 Apr 7, 2013
This is a great opportunity to have your Pit fixed, Rabies shot, and Exam all FREE OF CHARGE! You must live in zip 43211 to qualify. Please email
Pitbull@chaanimalshelter.org

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Spay and neuter? I'm not afraid the dog will hump me, I'm afraid he's gonna bite me. Why don't they offer free dental extraction?
hey nnow

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Looks like obama's parasite class gets another freebie. Can we get some free dog food for them too? Can we get them some free flea medicine? A free dog walker? Do the animals need an obama phone? I can't wait until the Chinese say no to loaning the feral gvmt money and these gottdamned obama parasites have to provide for their own gottdamned selves. Then we'll see a mass die-off as this parasite vermin doesn't know squat other than how to spawn gimmie rats.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Is this part of the a N. Linden stimulus package? I bet even Bob Barker is fed up with paying taxes toward this infestation of ego breeds, let alone the price being wrong.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#8 Apr 7, 2013
Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a pit bull that never tookhigh notice of people. Couldn't track scent either. But if he saw a ground hog he would run it down bite it on the run stop and shake it . When he let.go it was like a fur bag of liquid. He never attacked other dogs but let a bird land on his food bowl and he would swallow it whole.
My neighbor has a pit bull that is nothing but a big baby, scared shitless of anyone he doesn't know. If he gets out of the house, its a half day job catching him. He got across the road and was kicked by a horse last summer. That settled him down for a few days.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 7, 2013
I have no use for pit bulls.
They cannot be trusted.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#10 Apr 7, 2013
-tip- wrote:
I have no use for pit bulls.
They cannot be trusted.
I'm not saying I trust pit bulls, just what I have observed from this dog. On the other hand, I've seen many of them being walked by their owners with wire muzzles on their dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 55 min Dick for Mayor 3,311
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Jerry K 30,942
To many kids dieing 4 hr Dedo 9
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 4 hr Seriouslady 179
Enterovirus D68, Obama and Illegal Immigrants? 5 hr Duke for Mayor 4
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 6 hr Free Pizza 4 U 48
Palin: Brawl In The Family 6 hr Duke for Mayor 7
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs