Jesus = WAS = NOT = BORN = PERFECT

Jesus = WAS = NOT = BORN = PERFECT

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Duke for Mayor

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Jesus = WAS = NOT = BORN = PERFECT

If Jesus was born perfect? And was not born under the curse of sin and death. Then how could he defeat and overcome sin and death at the cross? And risen from the grave by the power of the Holy Ghost and be perfected on the third day?

Explain this to me?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Jesus = WAS = NOT = BORN = PERFECT
If Jesus was born perfect? And was not born under the curse of sin and death. Then how could he defeat and overcome sin and death at the cross? And risen from the grave by the power of the Holy Ghost and be perfected on the third day?
Explain this to me?
Don't worry your canine head about it.

Revelation 22:12-16

"Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the DOGS and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#3 Apr 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry your canine head about it.
Revelation 22:12-16
"Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the DOGS and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
The dog will not understand nor be allowed in the city
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Wow I guess I really went on a bender.

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Wow I guess I really went on a bender.
woof
Indonesia?

When did you convert to Islam?

The OP actually is congruent with Islamic teachings.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6 Apr 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Indonesia?
When did you convert to Islam?
The OP actually is congruent with Islamic teachings.
Last thing I remember was the large breasted blonde woman leaning over the pool table missing a bank shot on the 8.

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7 Apr 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Last thing I remember was the large breasted blonde woman leaning over the pool table missing a bank shot on the 8.
woof
Did you enjoy the experience?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Last thing I remember was the large breasted blonde woman leaning over the pool table missing a bank shot on the 8.
woof
So that is your problem, lack of oxygen because.silicon blockage in yoir airways.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9 Apr 22, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is your problem, lack of oxygen because.silicon blockage in yoir airways.
It can be quite a problem.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Big Johnson! 18 min know what I mean ... 1
Man shot near Ferguson protest….. 1 hr d pants 209
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 1 hr El Chapo 39
News Group raising funds to set up kosher pantry at ... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 21
Jimmy Carter! Wow, he is a Democratic Christia... 2 hr awesomesauce animal 13
Deal with the Devil 2 hr free pizza 4 U 15
Obama and share the wealth? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages