Nationwide protest to stop black on black crime.

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Stop the violence”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Please do not get me wrong. In the wake of Trayvon Martin protests, I heard many times why don't we protest for black on black crime. I heard it many times. I think that is a fantastic idea and I would like to start a nationwide protest for black on black crime. To end violence and senseless murders of black children, to put an end to gangs and drug dealing, to get them off the street and in school or employment. Who would have a problem with that. I don't understand the negativity about something so positive. Maybe i should have been more clear.

I'm continuing to work on the sites anyway. Please spread the word.

“Stop the violence”

Location hidden

#2 Jun 15, 2012
In the next few days I will be setting up facebook accounts and websites.

I will post the links here and would like people from all over america to help set up protests in their areas.

Something needs to be done about the senseless violence. Someone needs to take a stand.

spread the word make a difference
Reality Speaks

New York, NY

#4 Jun 15, 2012
wow
hey now

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 15, 2012
I think a counter protest should emerge...encourage the parasites to continue the senseless violence against themselve. Why? obviously if obama doesn't give a squat about american blacks (because all arabs hate american blacks)then why should we?
questrn

Runnemede, NJ

#7 Jun 17, 2012
i'm not black enough don't shoot me.. go back to africa..
ThirtyEight

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 18, 2012
Stop what? Criminal v. criminal? I don't think so..........

“Stop the violence”

Location hidden

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Sites are almost done.

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#10 Jun 23, 2012
my face space wrote:
Sites are almost done.
Send the link to Obama, Sharpton and Jackson...they'll have a good laugh.

“Stop the violence”

Location hidden

#11 Jun 23, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Send the link to Obama, Sharpton and Jackson...they'll have a good laugh.
I will.

Hilliard, OH

#12 Jun 23, 2012
my face space wrote:
<quoted text>I will.
LOL! They don't care! They make their livings from blacks being murdered.
How naive are you?
hey now

Columbus, OH

#13 Jun 23, 2012
my face space wrote:
Sites are almost done.
And the reason you think we give a squat is because of __________ And don't bother to put obama is the first black president and America is post racial, because he's been race baiting and pushing class envy for sometime now.

Hey! I just got an idea! I have a bunch of 9mm ammo...I should take to the ghetto and toss boxes of it into the streets. I mean if obama can run guns to the mexican drug cartels ala Fast and Furious...

“Stop the violence”

Location hidden

#14 Jun 23, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! They don't care! They make their livings from blacks being murdered.
How naive are you?
Laugh now. You'll see

Hilliard, OH

#15 Jun 23, 2012
my face space wrote:
<quoted text>Laugh now. You'll see
We've all been "laughing" since 1965. The only way you'll stop the violence is by changing ghetto culture 180 degrees.
Lotsa luck with that. Meanwhile, we keep paying for their behavior and told we're racists when we complain.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#16 Jun 23, 2012
my face space wrote:
<quoted text>Laugh now. You'll see
We do laugh now...just like obama laughs at 35+% black youth unemployment. And we laugh now too, laughing harder now that obama is throwing 800,000+ amnesty-ed young illegal mexicans into direct competition with black youth for already scarce jobs. That_negro in the white house is so gott-dammed funny! You laughing too? you'll see...Har!
Gumdrops

Farragut, IA

#17 Jun 23, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! They don't care! They make their livings from blacks being murdered.
How naive are you?
No they don't, they make their living being self righteous creeps. More often than not in an uproar over something justifiable regardless of race but generally not killings.

For the sake of society I hope the OP's idea takes hold.

Hilliard, OH

#18 Jun 23, 2012
Gumdrops wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't, they make their living being self righteous creeps. More often than not in an uproar over something justifiable regardless of race but generally not killings.
For the sake of society I hope the OP's idea takes hold.
They're race hustling dirt bags. And Sharpton is directly responsible for at least nine deaths. He has blood on his hands.
All kinds of uproar over little thug Ashtray Martin while in Chicago, 9 blacks were killed and 47 wounded in shootings during ONE WEEKEND last month. Where were the race hustling scum then?
Gumdrops

Farragut, IA

#19 Jun 23, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>They're race hustling dirt bags. And Sharpton is directly responsible for at least nine deaths. He has blood on his hands.
All kinds of uproar over little thug Ashtray Martin while in Chicago, 9 blacks were killed and 47 wounded in shootings during ONE WEEKEND last month. Where were the race hustling scum then?
That was actually the month before last I believe and Chicago is a long way from Sanford Florida. But they have mentioned nothing in the media of the 82 crimes in Sanford this past week either.

Hilliard, OH

#20 Jun 23, 2012
Gumdrops wrote:
<quoted text>
That was actually the month before last I believe and Chicago is a long way from Sanford Florida. But they have mentioned nothing in the media of the 82 crimes in Sanford this past week either.
Only white crime is newsworthy on a national level. That decision was made after the LA riots.
Gumdrops

Farragut, IA

#21 Jun 23, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Only white crime is newsworthy on a national level. That decision was made after the LA riots.
To be fair there is far to much black on black crime for the media outlets to cover even if every single one does.

Hilliard, OH

#22 Jun 23, 2012
Gumdrops wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair there is far to much black on black crime for the media outlets to cover even if every single one does.
That's a fact. It could have its own 24/7 cable channel...live all the time with no reruns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary gets fingered by Obama 32 min The KDE 1
BIZZY'S TRIADE! ..OH Boy! 51 min Seriouslady 32
News One of three baby tigers at Columbus Zoo dies o... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 25
Violent Crime Surges As Arrests Drop In Baltimo... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 9
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 6,312
News Heroin catches on in suburbia | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) 3 hr not a dhimmi 25
Black Crime is out of control. 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 55
Worst President in History 6 hr Duke for Mayor 137
Affordable Care Act 12 hr Ecossais 166
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]