Who killed Marilyn Monroe?

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG”

Since: Apr 10

HAPPY SPRING!

#21 Nov 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its in that esteemed journalistic bastion, the Hollywood Reporter. And while it could potentially all be true, there are so many holes in that story it looks like swiss cheese.
woof
He posted Wikipedia .....???

Well I can do my own research...God only knows how many books I have read about the Kennedy family!JFK and his death, etc.
A few weeks after his assassination I traveled to Washington and 5 other times after that.
I saw the original eternal flame and grave. I have pics. I also have a "bust" of Kennedy and other memorabilia when I was down there. I treasure them!

I also love to go to Lakeview Cemetery where President Garfield's tomb and monument are.
Ever there? Beautiful, old cemetery with many famous people buried there.
Road trip!
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#22 Nov 23, 2013
"Who killed Marilyn Monroe?"

Who cares?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#23 Nov 23, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Who cares?
Was she hot?:p

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG”

HAPPY SPRING!

#24 Nov 23, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Who cares?
It just a mystery,surrounding the Kennedy's.
The Real Truth

Columbus, OH

#25 Nov 23, 2013
After a crashed spacecraft with aliens was recovered near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947, President Truman ordered the formation of a secret committee comprised of twelve hand-picked military leaders, renowned scientists, and government officials. This committee was code named "Majestic 12" aka as "MJ-12". After each subsequent president was sworn into office, MJ-12 voted on whether to brief them about their knowledge of extraterrestrials. All U.S. presidents with the exception of Johnson and Nixon have been briefed and MJ-12 continues to exist with newer members replacing those who have died. JFK was fascinated with the confirmed existence of extraterrestrials and the technology that had been discovered during inspections of the recovered Roswell spacecraft. He personally observed the recovered spacecraft in storage as well as the preserved bodies of the aliens. He insisted that the general population must be made aware this knowledge but the members of MJ-12 warned him against public disclosure due to the cascading negative impact it would have upon world religions, politics, and the economy as well as the risk of creating mass hysteria. When JFK informed MJ-12 that he was going to make an announcement against their warning, he wrote his own death sentence resulting in his assassination. When it was later confirmed that JFK had shared his knowledge with his brother Robert and Marilyn Monroe, they too were eliminated with Marilyn's death staged to look like suicide.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#26 Nov 23, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she hot?:p
I'm one of those strange people who didn't think she was.

I always laugh when I think of my mother, who isn't the type of person to say such things, when she saw Marilyn on TV once blurted out, "She was a sluht."

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#27 Nov 23, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I always laugh when I think of my mother, who isn't the type of person to say such things, when she saw Marilyn on TV once blurted out, "She was a sluht."
I remember seeing pictures of her when she was Norma Jean Baker. IMHO, she looked better as a natural redhead.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#28 Nov 23, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember seeing pictures of her when she was Norma Jean Baker. IMHO, she looked better as a natural redhead.
I never saw what the big deal was about her. And the thought of sharing the same skank with my brother kind of gives me the creeps. The Kennedy brothers were three weird dudes.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#29 Nov 23, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>The Kennedy brothers were three weird dudes.
No kidding. Manipulative, womanizing, boozers. Their wives were all a little cukoo too. Especially Ethel. Bobby's kid especially were wild because if the Kennedys weren 't bailing them out, the Skakels were.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#30 Nov 23, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Bob. You would have banged her like a loose screen door if you could do it without getting caught, just like JFK.

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#31 Nov 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Bob. You would have banged her like a loose screen door if you could do it without getting caught, just like JFK.
woof
Like Bob, I find her unattractive.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#32 Nov 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Marilyn Monroe wasn't much different in appearance to me than Anna Nicole Smith. They both looked skanky to me so I wouldn't be interested. I'm also a germaphobe so I would double not be interested..... And then to be getting sloppy seconds from my brother (or the other way around) is beyond sick!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#33 Nov 23, 2013
Obama said George Bush.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#34 Nov 23, 2013
Suicide, unhappy lady, she was a democrat.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#35 Nov 23, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Like Bob, I find her unattractive.
I suppose her pictures did her more justice than she deserved. When she was onscreen, it was very apparent what an airhead she was.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#36 Nov 23, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Marilyn Monroe wasn't much different in appearance to me than Anna Nicole Smith. They both looked skanky to me so I wouldn't be interested. I'm also a germaphobe so I would double not be interested..... And then to be getting sloppy seconds from my brother (or the other way around) is beyond sick!
I think Anna Nicole deliberately channeled Marilyn.

I never cared one way or another about Marilyn. To me, she was just another air brained glitterati who was more concerned about who she was seen with and what she looked like than anything else. All fluff, no substance like the majority of Hollywood. Worked on her back in Joe Kennedy's industry!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio, a nation turns its lonely eyes to you...hey hey hey...
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#37 Nov 23, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose her pictures did her more justice than she deserved. When she was onscreen, it was very apparent what an airhead she was.
Maybe that's why she whacked herself. When someone's self image is tied solely to what they perceive to be their beauty and they're not really beautiful, they have to know deep down inside they aren't. Then if you have nothing else going for you in terms of education, character, family relations or your personal qualities, that would make anybody suicidal.

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG”

HAPPY SPRING!

#38 Nov 23, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually she was very bright...and played the role of the dumb blonde.
In those days she was a hot item,a sex symbol, etc.
I didn't care for her acting.but I liked her because of her past and how she overcame and she had come a long way.
Getting involved with the Kennedy's was her downfall.
ex-coach jimmy deSnizzle

Mansfield, OH

#39 Nov 23, 2013
The Kennedys killed her (or had her killed) because they feared she would make public their love affairs and other government secrets she was gathering.

On August 4, 1962, Robert Kennedy, then attorney general in his older brother's cabinet, was in fact in Los Angeles. Two decades after the fact, Monroe's housekeeper, Eunice Murray, announced for the first time that the attorney general had visited Marilyn on the night of her death and quarreled with her.....Baby!

when elvis died, he got outtaha' hiz bed with hiz guirlfind and went to the restroom @ 6am, and she never checked on him unitill 4pm!!!!!

no charge

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG”

HAPPY SPRING!

#40 Nov 23, 2013
ex-coach jimmy deSnizzle wrote:
The Kennedys killed her (or had her killed) because they feared she would make public their love affairs and other government secrets she was gathering.
On August 4, 1962, Robert Kennedy, then attorney general in his older brother's cabinet, was in fact in Los Angeles. Two decades after the fact, Monroe's housekeeper, Eunice Murray, announced for the first time that the attorney general had visited Marilyn on the night of her death and quarreled with her.....Baby!
when elvis died, he got outtaha' hiz bed with hiz guirlfind and went to the restroom @ 6am, and she never checked on him unitill 4pm!!!!!
no charge
Hey,Snizzle baby....
I was, as was the world, devastated when Elvis died.
I liked, at the time, his music, and his looks! The gyrations, not so much. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus abortion clinic scrambling to stay open 15 min BIzzyBee 72
BBB sentenced to 4 plus yrs😝 16 min BIzzyBee 1
Vote "YES" If You Want To See trump's Taxes. 42 min Working Class Hero 36
Local Pastor is a molester 1 hr BetterSafeThanSorry 5
America Held Hostage Day 100 1 hr This Proves What 19
Trump may de-designate some National Parks ... 1 hr BIzzyBee 9
News "The Bobby Brown Story" Will Premiere on BET 1 hr BIzzyBee 8
America Held Hostage Day 96 4 hr This Proves What 75
Democracy is stronger than Bannon thought... ... 4 hr Just asking 31

Columbus Jobs