no good mother
justin

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2014
Rhonda gibson somehow got her girls back after being caught doing internet porn, and is still under suspicion of child pornograhy???? Shows just how corrupt our judges, police, ect are!
Wee Little Johnson

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2 Apr 5, 2014
She also ate my poo.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 5, 2014
justin wrote:
Rhonda gibson somehow got her girls back after being caught doing internet porn, and is still under suspicion of child pornograhy???? Shows just how corrupt our judges, police, ect are!
More cops watch internet kiddie porn than anyone else.
The Real Wait what

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 5, 2014
Nice try, but Wait what's server location is Dublin, Ohio.

The above is not me.

Jerk. Get a life already.
Wee Little Johnson

Chagrin Falls, OH

#5 Apr 5, 2014
The Real Wait what wrote:
Nice try, but Wait what's server location is Dublin, Ohio.
The above is not me.
Jerk. Get a life already.
Would you be interested in eating my poo?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 5, 2014
The Real Wait what wrote:
Nice try, but Wait what's server location is Dublin, Ohio.
The above is not me.
Jerk. Get a life already.
A lot of shenanigans happening this weekend. Seems as if a dog is on the loose, probably Johnson. As subtle as a sledge hammer.
Wee Little Johnson

Chagrin Falls, OH

#7 Apr 5, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of shenanigans happening this weekend. Seems as if a dog is on the loose, probably Johnson. As subtle as a sledge hammer.
I like to eat poo.
The Real Wait what

Columbus, OH

#8 Apr 5, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of shenanigans happening this weekend. Seems as if a dog is on the loose, probably Johnson. As subtle as a sledge hammer.
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree.
twhat difference does it

Columbus, OH

#9 Apr 5, 2014
I thought thread this would be about that degenerate puh-see licker Hillary Clinton. Setting the vile example of doing the nasty on nasty clams whille her husband gets a pass to be a serial sexual assaulter
justin

United States

#10 Apr 7, 2014
Wee Little Johnson wrote:
She also ate my poo.
did she film it? She has did alot worst! She fu..ed her own son , filmed it, and sold it on line! Just google sinsnaps. That is her.
justin

United States

#11 Apr 7, 2014
justin wrote:
<quoted text>did she film it? She has did alot worst! She fu..ed her own son , filmed it, and sold it on line! Just google sinsnaps. That is her.
her number is 614 seven 4three 5 three86.
Duke for Mayor

Northfield, OH

#12 Apr 7, 2014
Wee Little Johnson wrote:
<quoted text> Would you be interested in eating my poo?
No but Che would, can't keep Che out of the litter box. You should see Che's nasty choppers.....

Zwoof
john horn

United States

#13 Apr 11, 2014
That is my sister, and we made alot of money doing the internet porn. Whats wrong with doing porn?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Apr 11, 2014
I hope it's just the server location. Dublin Ohio is (at least, it was at the time) the saddest wide place in the road I've ever passed through.
Wild Card

Waukegan, IL

#15 Apr 11, 2014
Some moron mother I know drops her son off at the Heroin house. Hevis of age now so not much can be done. Cops wontvro anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump says Venezuela has freed Americ... 4 min Harry ball 4
Sean Hannity 28 min White Fangs 1,025
Morgan Freeman | Just Another ,,,,,,, 2 hr Barry Soetoro 1
Are Whites A Minority In Columbus? 2 hr Buck Rhinehorn 11
News Democrats say FBI probe makes them unwilling to... 3 hr Tim 11
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 4 hr Talk what you know 444
N.Korea wants Peace? Then destroy Their NUKES 4 hr NoDenuke-NoDeal 8
Now it has a name: Crossfire Hurricane 4 hr Duke for Mayor 253

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages