First Prev
of 17
Next Last
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#329 Oct 7, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
It just hit me, I'm the only male who will talk to you. I won't venture into any of my guesses why no one would in person, but I think that's rather obvious.
You're trying to lure me to Memphis with the intention of trying to hook up. My ex has tried that trick a few times it doesn't work. I have to be attracted to a woman's mind first and that's something you just don't possess.
Try it and see. Remember the word "Redneck" is defined here as a "fighter". Thats what we all learn here is to fight. Thats why Memphis is the most violent city in the nation.

Try it and see. I dare you.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#331 Oct 7, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try it and see. Remember the word "Redneck" is defined here as a "fighter". Thats what we all learn here is to fight. Thats why Memphis is the most violent city in the nation.
Try it and see. I dare you.
Don't you get it? I don't want to meet you, I would never get with you. All of your attempts to lure me there won't work. Even if I were to be in Memphis I would want nothing to do with you.

p.s. Redneck had to do with the bandannas coal miners wore in their struggle to become unionized in W. Va.

p.p.s. I know that you're divorced from reality but the south tried getting uppity once before and all your ancestors got thoroughly thrashed. They did do pretty well jumping blacks at 20:1 ratios. Never would fight them one on one.
Voice from the Deep South

Springfield, OH

#332 Oct 8, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
uh huh, just as I thought, lies and twisted hateful accusations and words that mean absolutely nothing.
Your only goal is to attack the weak, kind, humble people of faith and then when called out on it, you attack women, the weaker vessel.
It doesn't say too much for your character, now does it.
No it does not.

Kosmik

Columbus, OH

#333 Oct 8, 2012
Voice from the Deep South wrote:
<quoted text>
No it does not.
A person who consistently points out another posters falsehoods is hardly picking on them.

When that poster then resorts to calling foul names and continues right on posting blatant lies, they've lost any claim they may have to be respected.

I'd never hit a girl but I don't hesitate to put a loud, foul mouthed ignorant fool in her place each and every time.
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#334 Oct 8, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get it? I don't want to meet you, I would never get with you.
Oh please, don't make me puke.
I've already told you that just reading your post make me want to barf and I haven't even seen your bald head and false teeth yet.Why in the world would I or any other woman (for that matter) want to 'get' with someone like you? Gross, dude. I truly think you are mentally ill. You have such a high opinion of yourself that is laughable. Have you tried to get meds for your vain, narcissistic personality disorder? If not, my boyfriend says he can help take you down a notch or two. I'm sure that many will agree, its something you should have learned long ago.

Kosmik

Columbus, OH

#335 Oct 8, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, don't make me puke.
I've already told you that just reading your post make me want to barf and I haven't even seen your bald head and false teeth yet.Why in the world would I or any other woman (for that matter) want to 'get' with someone like you? Gross, dude. I truly think you are mentally ill. You have such a high opinion of yourself that is laughable. Have you tried to get meds for your vain, narcissistic personality disorder? If not, my boyfriend says he can help take you down a notch or two. I'm sure that many will agree, its something you should have learned long ago.
Honey, your 'neck massager can hardly be considered a boyfriend. I know, I know, you've spent intimate hours but it's inanimate.

I keep trying to picture the type of guy who would be with you and I keep coming up with the same thing: no one.

Do you have to fill your pockets with bacon to get the dog to play with you?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#336 Oct 8, 2012
Seems like a waste of digital space... what kind of satisfaction you two getting out of this?

Kosmik

Columbus, OH

#337 Oct 8, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
Seems like a waste of digital space... what kind of satisfaction you two getting out of this?
nothing but giggles on my end.

Kosmik

Columbus, OH

#338 Oct 8, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
To me it's always funny enough when two guys start to threaten one another to a real fight over something on Topix. It's just too ridiculous to take this that seriously.

This goes a step beyond and I find it hilarious, ok, I'm adding fuel to the fire but public forum meltdowns are even more fun to witness. The little part of me that's a sadist likes tossing a little fuel here and there just to keep the fire going.

I don't know if you followed the thread, it's dumb and boring but the bottom line, I wrote something and i suddenly made up a boyfriend who is going to beat me up over it.

It seems that I've paid far too much attention to her on here and I think she's merely trying to lure me there to 'hook up' Something I don't do, unless it's with my girlfriend and I don't have to even leave the driveway for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations, Cleveland.. 17 min Male 22
I (was a lifer) am a Dem and I’m Voting for Tru... 27 min UTrashy 19
Melania Trump Speech 1 hr They cannot kill ... 131
"Lock Her Up" 2 hr Hillary S Gunt 13
Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton ... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 41
Hillary = NWO Dirtbag 5 hr Seriouslady 7
Wikileaks Shows DNC Colluding With CBS News 8 hr Guccifer 2 9

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance