How can Christians vote Obama?

How can Christians vote Obama?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

The Truth

Templeton, CA

#1 Sep 30, 2012
After setting up the Muslim BrotherHood into power, after Egypt had a Peace Agreement with Israel?

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Tim

Wellington, OH

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Jeremiah Wright
anonymous

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Because who I vote for is none of the church's business. There is a separation of church and state somewhere in the constitution. I DO believe in God but not in the hyppocritical con men on TV flapping their jaws "stating a vote for Obama is a vote aginst GAWD" all these parasites like to collect money from a bunch of dumb naive people for them to live a luxurious lifestyle. These pukes were never what Jesus had in mind when he preahed Christianity.These hyppocrites on TV are nothing more than parasites who prey on the ignorant and unfortunates. They are nothing more tha "poverty and ignorance pimps".
Tim

Wellington, OH

#4 Sep 30, 2012
anonymous wrote:
They are nothing more tha "poverty and ignorance pimps".
Yes, that describes Rev. Jeremiah Wright to a T. Now tell me again why we should vote for someone who attended his church for 20 years.
anonymous

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that describes Rev. Jeremiah Wright to a T. Now tell me again why we should vote for someone who attended his church for 20 years.
because I despise the hyppocrites on TV preaching a bunch of BS and in the back pocket of Israel.Then selling their BS disks and living in luxury at the expense of a bunch of stupid idiotic suckers. When fascism comes to this country it will be wrapped in the flag and the cross. Haghee comes to mind when he waves the Isreali flag and preaches right wing political bs mixed with the bible. He is repulsive and disgusting yet fills in his auditorium with a bunch of sheeple and lemming believing all of his BS.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 1, 2012
If you are a Christian, you would never vote for anyone in the Democratic party.

if you pretend to be a Christian you might vote for an unmoral piece of human debris scum Democrat.

I approved this sugar coated message.
anonymous

United States

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
If you are a Christian, you would never vote for anyone in the Democratic party.
if you pretend to be a Christian you might vote for an unmoral piece of human debris scum Democrat.
I approved this sugar coated message.
Who I vote for is none of your damn business, My faith and religion has nothing to do with who I vote for. Back during the middle ages dumb assed manipulated so called Christians would kill people at random for "heresy" by burning them at the stake of having their limbs separared by draft horses. If that is Christianity you can have it!I do believe in God but not in your organized political theocracy that you want to impose on others. You so called Christians are no better than the Moslems with their Sharia laws.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10 Oct 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Who I vote for is none of your damn business, My faith and religion has nothing to do with who I vote for. Back during the middle ages dumb assed manipulated so called Christians would kill people at random for "heresy" by burning them at the stake of having their limbs separared by draft horses. If that is Christianity you can have it!I do believe in God but not in your organized political theocracy that you want to impose on others. You so called Christians are no better than the Moslems with their Sharia laws.
according to you
Tim

Seville, OH

#11 Oct 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Who I vote for is none of your damn business, My faith and religion has nothing to do with who I vote for. Back during the middle ages dumb assed manipulated so called Christians would kill people at random for "heresy" by burning them at the stake of having their limbs separared by draft horses. If that is Christianity you can have it!I do believe in God but not in your organized political theocracy that you want to impose on others. You so called Christians are no better than the Moslems with their Sharia laws.
I reccommend you visit Saudi Arabia and Egypt if you really think that we are the same as Sharia Islamists.
anonymous

United States

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I reccommend you visit Saudi Arabia and Egypt if you really think that we are the same as Sharia Islamists.
I have been to Morrocco and never had islam shoved down my throat. and I have lived in European countries with large moslem minorities. NEVER has any moslem try to impose his way of life on me like the phony bible thumpers here imposing their views on those that don't see things their way.
Tim

Akron, OH

#14 Oct 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I have been to Morrocco and never had islam shoved down my throat. and I have lived in European countries with large moslem minorities. NEVER has any moslem try to impose his way of life on me like the phony bible thumpers here imposing their views on those that don't see things their way.
Morrocco is not a Sharia state, for now that is. You were not a citizen there either, just a tourist. Wonder why all the Jews fled Morrocco?

When did a "bible thumper" use the force of government or vigilantism to "impose their views" on you?
The Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#15 Oct 2, 2012
It is amazing to me that some Americans will "TOTALLY" be against Christianity but will support other religions that kill people for speaking out against it's faith.

Christians will Love you til Death
Other religions will Kill you til Death!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 16 min Reality 87
Trump Borrowed $ From Russians, A Tax Secret Mu... 44 min Duke for Mayor 10
Hog on the trough or can? 1 hr Dan Rather 1
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 1 hr Myothernameisdpants 985
What do you think? Pretty cool, huh? 2 hr Pip Rademaker 4
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 6 hr White Knight 19
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 6 hr 404 not found 583
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) Sun Real Curious 305

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages