Posted by an anomomous moron.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#4 Mar 16, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted by an anomomous moron.
I don't see why they had to do all those studies. All they had to do was come here.
notlocal

Bear, DE

#5 Mar 16, 2014
Well, the study doesn't tell us anything we didn't know....but, I do believe that a person's true character becomes evident on forums like this where discussions are going back and forth, even though the comments are anomomous.'A rose, by any other name, is still a rose.'
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 16, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> I don't see why they had to do all those studies. All they had to do was come here.
That is a mean and catty thing to say, Catman Dave.

No wonder the article comes from your part of the state!

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7 Mar 16, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a mean and catty thing to say, Catman Dave.
No wonder the article comes from your part of the state!
Says a poster that is too chickenshyt to post their real name, or register.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 16, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Says a poster that is too chickenshyt to post their real name, or register.
The trolls don't register because their post count would verify just how empty their lives are when not on topix. che would be up there in the millions.

Other folks don't register just because they don't take the time. I wasn't registered for about a year but did when the trolls started making posts to appear as mine (RU still does, a-hole) and I had come to the point that I had some friends I wanted to PM. Like you, Dave.:-)

Register or not, it doesn't take the regulars to figure out who you are.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 16, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Says a poster that is too chickenshyt to post their real name, or register.
How does that justify your mean comment?

If you have ever posted your real name, I missed it. Post it again.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#10 Mar 16, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that justify your mean comment?
If you have ever posted your real name, I missed it. Post it again.
My name is Dave. Maybe you should learn how to read. We used to have meaningful discussions all the time on here a few years ago. Now it's just people attacking each other every day. My comment wasn't mean at all, it is the truth. If you cant see that, then oh well.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#11 Mar 16, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
The trolls don't register because their post count would verify just how empty their lives are when not on topix. che would be up there in the millions.
Other folks don't register just because they don't take the time. I wasn't registered for about a year but did when the trolls started making posts to appear as mine (RU still does, a-hole) and I had come to the point that I had some friends I wanted to PM. Like you, Dave.:-)
Register or not, it doesn't take the regulars to figure out who you are.
That's why people like you that I can trust, among others, have my email address where we can talk in private. Trust has to be earned, and I have never broken that trust with the people that I privately converse with. I'm not against everybody that doesn't register, just the ones that come here to specifically start trouble with others.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 16, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> My name is Dave. Maybe you should learn how to read. We used to have meaningful discussions all the time on here a few years ago. Now it's just people attacking each other every day. My comment wasn't mean at all, it is the truth. If you cant see that, then oh well.
It is too true. I miss the days of discussions uninterupted by mean trolls and their one line insults, mostly untrue.
mean troll

Columbus, OH

#13 Mar 16, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
It is too true. I miss the days of discussions uninterupted by mean trolls and their one line insults, mostly untrue.
So says the woman who doesn't even know how to ride a bike.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#14 Mar 16, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> My name is Dave. Maybe you should learn how to read. We used to have meaningful discussions all the time on here a few years ago. Now it's just people attacking each other every day. My comment wasn't mean at all, it is the truth. If you cant see that, then oh well.
Well then Mr. Dave, maybe you should learn to read. My name is Johnson, Big Johnson.

Are you drinking again? There were never "meaningful discussions" in this virtual shithole, only mental defectives ranting about blacks, Muslims, President Obama, gays and every other crackpot rightwing bugaboo. Quit crying because kooks like you get called out on your lunacy.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 16, 2014
mean troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for providing the example while proving my point.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#16 Mar 16, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then Mr. Dave, maybe you should learn to read. My name is Johnson, Big Johnson.
Are you drinking again? There were never "meaningful discussions" in this virtual shithole, only mental defectives ranting about blacks, Muslims, President Obama, gays and every other crackpot rightwing bugaboo. Quit crying because kooks like you get called out on your lunacy.
And you are one of the biggest offenders when it comes to idiots that ruin it for the others on here with your childish posts.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#17 Mar 16, 2014
mean troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a several rifles before I ever had a bicycle. Can't kill dinner with a bicycle.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 16, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a several rifles before I ever had a bicycle. Can't kill dinner with a bicycle.
Never thought of that, Spook, but it's true. I could ride a horse, drive a double brake tractor and shoot clays with a 22 when I was 14. Never had a bike, no sidewalks here. I do see the 'development people' ride past on their's, wearing latex shorts and helmets. Water bottle strapped to the bikes.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#19 Mar 16, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Never thought of that, Spook, but it's true. I could ride a horse, drive a double brake tractor and shoot clays with a 22 when I was 14. Never had a bike, no sidewalks here. I do see the 'development people' ride past on their's, wearing latex shorts and helmets. Water bottle strapped to the bikes.
Do they ride in the middle of the road there too?

Location hidden

#20 Mar 16, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they ride in the middle of the road there too?
Not if I'm driving on it! Actually this state has so much $ they have built 'bike paths' all over and bike lanes along most roads.
Helmets on, earphones plugged in, chatting with eachother....they don't hear an 18 wheeler approaching. Now the motorcycle riders know what they're doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 1 hr TonyD2 92
Greg Spears on Southside (Nov '13) 3 hr ex sister n law 3
Spears from South Side 3 hr an old flame sister 8
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr just sayin 4,936
Where has Rowdy been? 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2
A one-horse open carriage 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Black on black and scarcely a peep. 6 hr They cannot kill ... 4
COPS lives MATTER 13 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 199
Columbus Dating
Find my Match