Krokodil use has authorities concerned, making offers

Nov 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Columbus Dispatch

The sheriff of Athens County is so concerned about a new synthetic heroin-like drug that he's promising not to charge anyone who turns the drug into his agency.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Test the drug? Why just let the trash kill themselves off. Find it replicate it and put it on evwry street corner in buckets free for the taking
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

When I first started reading about krokodil I thought it would be hilarious to make a video of krokheads doing their thing to the happy gay song by Elton John.

Someone else thought so too. Turn up your speakers to 11!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 13

denver,co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

o gee,put it in every corner of the George Zimmerman lovers since they wants to suck and all the other meth,drug addicts,pedos,zimmy lovers and the world would be at peace,these people never should've been born,what a disgrace.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

This is not the only drug plaguing our country. Do you remember when there were no ads on TV pushing prescription drugs. Doctors and clinics are part of the problem also. Pharmaceuticals are getting very rich at the peoples expense. Addictions are destroying us.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Female wrote:
This is not the only drug plaguing our country. Do you remember when there were no ads on TV pushing prescription drugs. Doctors and clinics are part of the problem also. Pharmaceuticals are getting very rich at the peoples expense. Addictions are destroying us.
As bad as lipitor is I have yet to here of people buying it to resell on the streets.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
As bad as lipitor is I have yet to here of people buying it to resell on the streets.
Pain pills
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Female wrote:
You are off-topic. Click my link. It is the best music video ever. You will have the song in your head for days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

But they'll never kill the thrills we've got
Burning up to the krokodil rock
Learning fast as the weeks went past
We really thought the krokodil rock would last
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Female wrote:
<quoted text>Pain pills
Never see print ads including billboards or radio or TV ads for.pain pills. Where have you seen an ad for darvon or.percacet? Not even Darvacet advertised to the general public. NSAIDs are not.pain pills but anti inflammatory drugs with pain reduction a beneficial side effect

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 8 min d pantz 173
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 33 min d pantz 2,186
Happy Easter 36 min They cannot kill a Spook 2
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 49 min d pantz 6
Congress Cost FYI 52 min They cannot kill a Spook 92
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 1 hr xyz 28
Hillary For P R I S O N 1 hr xyz 24
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 hr Oops 1,980
•••