Krokodil use has authorities concerne...

Krokodil use has authorities concerned, making offers

There are 8 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 22, 2013, titled Krokodil use has authorities concerned, making offers. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The sheriff of Athens County is so concerned about a new synthetic heroin-like drug that he's promising not to charge anyone who turns the drug into his agency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#1 Nov 22, 2013
Test the drug? Why just let the trash kill themselves off. Find it replicate it and put it on evwry street corner in buckets free for the taking
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 23, 2013
When I first started reading about krokodil I thought it would be hilarious to make a video of krokheads doing their thing to the happy gay song by Elton John.

Someone else thought so too. Turn up your speakers to 11!

Since: Oct 13

denver,co.

#3 Nov 24, 2013
o gee,put it in every corner of the George Zimmerman lovers since they wants to suck and all the other meth,drug addicts,pedos,zimmy lovers and the world would be at peace,these people never should've been born,what a disgrace.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Nov 24, 2013
This is not the only drug plaguing our country. Do you remember when there were no ads on TV pushing prescription drugs. Doctors and clinics are part of the problem also. Pharmaceuticals are getting very rich at the peoples expense. Addictions are destroying us.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#5 Nov 25, 2013
Female wrote:
This is not the only drug plaguing our country. Do you remember when there were no ads on TV pushing prescription drugs. Doctors and clinics are part of the problem also. Pharmaceuticals are getting very rich at the peoples expense. Addictions are destroying us.
As bad as lipitor is I have yet to here of people buying it to resell on the streets.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Nov 25, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
As bad as lipitor is I have yet to here of people buying it to resell on the streets.
Pain pills
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 25, 2013
Female wrote:
You are off-topic. Click my link. It is the best music video ever. You will have the song in your head for days.

But they'll never kill the thrills we've got
Burning up to the krokodil rock
Learning fast as the weeks went past
We really thought the krokodil rock would last
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#8 Nov 25, 2013
Female wrote:
<quoted text>Pain pills
Never see print ads including billboards or radio or TV ads for.pain pills. Where have you seen an ad for darvon or.percacet? Not even Darvacet advertised to the general public. NSAIDs are not.pain pills but anti inflammatory drugs with pain reduction a beneficial side effect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 3 1 hr Trouser Cough 2
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 1 hr Whats the Frequency 89
More Fake News 1 hr Whats the Frequency 13
White Nationalists losing faith in Trump 1 hr d pants 228
Sidekick where have you been 2 hr Sue 4
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 2 hr d pants 441
America Held Hostage Day 1 4 hr Trouser Cough 42

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance