lieing mother jewel faye

lieing mother jewel faye

Posted in the Columbus Forum

jewel faye collis coply

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2012
its a shame faye copley gave up her own to children tina and kathy,and adopted two more doy dempesy should go back to w.va where is mom is and angila needs to find her,s on the stree,i dont feel sorry for faye i feel sorry for fayes real children..she stayed in touch with tina she didnt want peopl to know that kathy was gay.doy cursed faye out when she took sick,she called her daughter tina doy was mean to faye [t ashame her real childrenfound out on the enter net..with all her lies i hope she made it.people need to know how shw through her own children,,but she liked getting flowers for the most grand kids and abby is not related to faye..you should of took care of her own kis insted of some else kids hey doy dempsey and angila you shoukd find your own mom
duh

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 23, 2012
jewel faye collis coply wrote:
its a shame faye copley gave up her own to children tina and kathy,and adopted two more doy dempesy should go back to w.va where is mom is and angila needs to find her,s on the stree,i dont feel sorry for faye i feel sorry for fayes real children..she stayed in touch with tina she didnt want peopl to know that kathy was gay.doy cursed faye out when she took sick,she called her daughter tina doy was mean to faye [t ashame her real childrenfound out on the enter net..with all her lies i hope she made it.people need to know how shw through her own children,,but she liked getting flowers for the most grand kids and abby is not related to faye..you should of took care of her own kis insted of some else kids hey doy dempsey and angila you shoukd find your own mom
Pleez lern howz to spel and yewz prawper punkchayshun befer powstin comintz sow yew wownt luk sow eliterut.
Nacho Vato

Van Wert, OH

#3 Aug 23, 2012
The Special Olympics must've ended too early.
Imagine-2011

Brentwood, TN

#4 Aug 23, 2012
lol!
Spookhereskcuszi pot

Taylor, MI

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Nacho Vato wrote:
Sounds like another branch of Barry Soetoro intertwined branhes on his family tree
Taylor

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Nacho Vato wrote:
They couldn't qualify for the Special Olympics.
Scott

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Feb 14, 2013
this is about doing the
right thing and that was something Ms. Copley knew nothing about. She said she was a christian and if that is what she was then I want no part of that. What she really was, was a lying manipulative woman who would do anything to get what she wanted. RIP.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 14, 2013
How did this gem appear with no recent comments?
retreve your hearts

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Apr 17, 2014
i new faye and she did give up here two children the youngest almost died from no food and she could,nt take care of her oldest child she lost her in 1964,fayes heart was always with her real children.after fayes husband died she and her oldest daughter got close,infact she spent a lot of time in ky with her daughter they became very close ,and yes doy faye new you were very jelious. of her reals daughters ,she loved her girls very much,when she was dying she called her daughter in ky she new her heart was with her real children . like joy lee you all should have been there for fayes real children,after all mary alice did give up here children.that dosent mean you all have to carry on the family curse.you all say your christains then you should act like it.in stead of acting like heartherns.they are the grand daughters of mary alice branham and nick collins and faye will see her daughter in heaven one day, it wont matter how jelious doy you may get that is her children and they carrie along history from there family and all the love that in there hearts for there mom,will go with them when they die
retreve your hearts

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Apr 17, 2014
you have no clue what you are saying ,u look childish little boy grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's half-brother says he's voting for Donal... 10 min Big Johnson 14
Another Cooked Kid 11 min Posting as myself 1
Thousands Hit Philadelphia's Steamy Streets to ... 16 min Free Pizza 4 U 15
Trump and Putin have ties..... 1 hr Pale Rider 2
Pig farming indoors or outdoors? 2 hr Hog Farmer 83
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr FUTL 1,330
Russia identified as orgin of DNC server hack 2 hr Male 9

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance