Bet you can't watch this without laughing.

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Hockey Schmockey

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Oct 13, 2013

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 13, 2013
Hockey Schmockey wrote:
I couldn't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WDIz7mEJOeAXX
HA HA HA
Video funny but subject matter....not so much
Hockey Schmockey

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Oct 13, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA
Video funny but subject matter....not so much
Gotta scar them before they taste chicken legs just off the grill.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Hockey Schmockey wrote:
I couldn't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WDIz7mEJOeAXX
The sound was annoying. Made me hungry for roasted lamb and turnips

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 13, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The sound was annoying. Made me hungry for roasted lamb and turnips
I can not eat lamb...I never ate lamb.....ewwwwwwww
From childhood, I could not take the tast and the smell ....
Lol
I know most people love it. It's just me.
Lamb, ham, sourkraut is on my no-no list.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#6 Oct 13, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not eat lamb...I never ate lamb.....ewwwwwwww
From childhood, I could not take the tast and the smell ....
Lol
I know most people love it. It's just me.
Lamb, ham, sourkraut is on my no-no list.
Jewish, muslim or seventh day adventist?

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 13, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish, muslim or seventh day adventist?
No, no, no!

Catholic.
Lol
The cat thread is not listed anymore, but I saved it to my desktop and clicked on it and it opened so if we can just keep it going for updates that would be,good.
See if it works....
Hockey Schmockey

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Oct 13, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA
Video funny but subject matter....not so much
Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron - pure marketing genius.

A waffle with Mickey Mouse's face on it. The excitement builds as the batter goes on and the top comes down... two minutes later a Mickey Mouse waffle. The kids are so excited they're almost peeing... until... they find out they have to cut Mickey up and eat him. I ate a dozen+ while they had Cheerios. The waffle iron went to a garage sale where we might have recouped the tax we paid on the original purchase.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Hockey Schmockey wrote:
<quoted text>
Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron - pure marketing genius.
A waffle with Mickey Mouse's face on it. The excitement builds as the batter goes on and the top comes down... two minutes later a Mickey Mouse waffle. The kids are so excited they're almost peeing... until... they find out they have to cut Mickey up and eat him. I ate a dozen+ while they had Cheerios. The waffle iron went to a garage sale where we might have recouped the tax we paid on the original purchase.
Just fell off the couch laughing! You are so funny!!
That is so true! That reminds me of the chocolate Easter bunnies! you have!to bite their ears and heads off......LOL
Hockey Schmockey

Reynoldsburg, OH

#10 Oct 13, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Just fell off the couch laughing! You are so funny!!
That is so true! That reminds me of the chocolate Easter bunnies! you have!to bite their ears and heads off......LOL
https://www.sarriscandies.com/ in Canonsburg PA sold chocolate crucifixes complete with Christ at Easter time one year. Can you imagine? Feet first or head first? We picked up 8 or 10 from the Reduced Price Items after the holiday. Hey, chocolate is chocolate. They've never made them with Jesus since.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 13, 2013
Hockey Schmockey wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.sarriscandies.com/ in Canonsburg PA sold chocolate crucifixes complete with Christ at Easter time one year. Can you imagine? Feet first or head first? We picked up 8 or 10 from the Reduced Price Items after the holiday. Hey, chocolate is chocolate. They've never made them with Jesus since.
At the time they thought it was a great idea,celebrating Easter, however, when customers had to take that first bite, it dawned on everyone it was not such a great idea after all.
Lol
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#12 Oct 13, 2013
Hockey Schmockey wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.sarriscandies.com/ in Canonsburg PA sold chocolate crucifixes complete with Christ at Easter time one year. Can you imagine? Feet first or head first? We picked up 8 or 10 from the Reduced Price Items after the holiday. Hey, chocolate is chocolate. They've never made them with Jesus since.
Anthony Thomas remelts easter bunnies figure that place would have done the same
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#13 Oct 13, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no!
Catholic.
Lol
The cat thread is not listed anymore, but I saved it to my desktop and clicked on it and it opened so if we can just keep it going for updates that would be,good.
See if it works....
Wonder why it got taken down I started it and I have not been shot today.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 14, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why it got taken down I started it and I have not been shot today.
With all the stupid threads that appear on the forum, they take it down. I have no idea.
I will be gone all day today so talk later.
Have a good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Ebola 13 min Black Rhino 623
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 19 min Black Rhino 114
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Snapchat 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Pakistan tells U.S. it won't tolerate raids (May '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 17
message for glittersucks (Sep '12) 5 hr Ashley Stevens 6
Franklin Township trustees split on fire levy 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]