children naked in a pool

children naked in a pool

Posted in the Columbus Forum

angry parent

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 15, 2014
i was walking down the street (alley) behind the 501-515 area of southwood ave, heard alot of screaming and turned to see and saw 3 young girls naked no clothes at all on jumping in and out of a swimming pool, what in the hell is wrong with the parents there is to many sickos out here to let young girls do this. where is the law when this happens
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 15, 2014
angry parent wrote:
i was walking down the street (alley) behind the 501-515 area of southwood ave, heard alot of screaming and turned to see and saw 3 young girls naked no clothes at all on jumping in and out of a swimming pool, what in the hell is wrong with the parents there is to many sickos out here to let young girls do this. where is the law when this happens
Skinnydipping rocks! I better go check this out now.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#3 Jun 15, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Skinnydipping rocks! I better go check this out now.
Don't take pictures or eventually I will see you on the NBC dateline pervert hour on fridays.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 15, 2014
Yeah, naked three year olds romping with the parents and other adults present in a public place. Why didn't you call a cop or Child Protective?

Anybody worried about Iran joining the fray in Iraq or do you all just sit back and think that it ill never effect the US?
Countdown until Russian and China join the radical America haters.
Thank Obama for making us the weakest nation on earth. That was the plan all along.

Hi, Spook. PM me sometime.
just wondering

Blacklick, OH

#5 Jun 15, 2014
angry parent wrote:
If you were so offended why didn't you call the police? But then you might have to explain what you were doing creeping around, maybe looking over fences into backyards.
angry parent

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 18, 2014
no thats your perverted thing sounds like, i was being serious about a few things but i can see how many sickos are in this town. im not cold hearted by calling the police on people like you are, i have a heart, all i like to see done is for someone to explain to these young parents exactly how serious that can become a sick ass like some of you can easily lure them
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 18, 2014
angry parent wrote:
no thats your perverted thing sounds like, i was being serious about a few things but i can see how many sickos are in this town. im not cold hearted by calling the police on people like you are, i have a heart, all i like to see done is for someone to explain to these young parents exactly how serious that can become a sick ass like some of you can easily lure them
You seem pretty excited about this whole affair. I bet you keep going back for more.
professional peeping tom

Montréal, Canada

#8 Jun 18, 2014
I look for the college gals doing lesbian experimenting in their pools or hot tubs. I spent mucho dinero on a gyroscopically stabilized pair of binoculars.
professional peeping tom

Montréal, Canada

#9 Jun 18, 2014
angry parent wrote:
You pedos give us peeping toms bad names.
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#10 Jun 18, 2014
professional peeping tom wrote:
<quoted text> You pedos give us peeping toms bad names.
You peeping Tom's give marksman a good target.
Johnny Reno

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 18, 2014
Hold up. Is this the enormous downtown public outdoor toilet that Coleman bought with our money? Floating poop and dirty diapers?
angry parent

Columbus, OH

#13 Jun 19, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem pretty excited about this whole affair. I bet you keep going back for more.
no you dip shit i dont, i am not like you a have a kiddie fetish, if i did do you honost to god think i would have posted this on here, geesh grow the hell up, these are kids for crying out loud, but then again your probaly a kid yourself
angry parent

Columbus, OH

#15 Jun 19, 2014
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were so offended why didn't you call the police? But then you might have to explain what you were doing creeping around, maybe looking over fences into backyards.
and creeping around, how is walking down a back street in the middle of the day creeping around, is a person allowed to walk down a alley from the store, according to you i guess there not, but since you want to be a dick i am going to call the law, since you seem to know them
angry parent

Columbus, OH

#16 Jun 19, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
Yeah, naked three year olds romping with the parents and other adults present in a public place. Why didn't you call a cop or Child Protective?
Anybody worried about Iran joining the fray in Iraq or do you all just sit back and think that it ill never effect the US?
Countdown until Russian and China join the radical America haters.
Thank Obama for making us the weakest nation on earth. That was the plan all along.
Hi, Spook. PM me sometime.
no there older then 3 but even if they was its still not safe.
Agreed

Columbus, OH

#17 Jun 20, 2014
angry parent wrote:
<quoted text>no there older then 3 but even if they was its still not safe.
Agreed. How old were they, approximately?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#18 Jun 20, 2014
angry parent wrote:
<quoted text>no there older then 3 but even if they was its still not safe.
you need to move then.

they would be safe in my neighborhood no matter the sex or color of the child.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#19 Jun 20, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take pictures or eventually I will see you on the NBC dateline pervert hour on fridays.
Not again!
atomic dog

Columbus, OH

#20 Jun 23, 2014
angry parent dont let the trolls on here get under your skin, you are doing the right thing. look at the other post in here the same ones have smart ass comments on everything so dont give them no free rent in your head. what it is there hopeing you post the address on here so they can go look themselves. columbus is either full of queers or sick pedifiles so you do what you think is best, if i saw it i would have marched right to the front door and told the fools to dress there children, now a infant or up to the age of 2 is fine but 3 and older absolutly not your right there is way to many people out in the streets who would do something, its sad to say but its the truth.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#21 Jun 23, 2014
atomic dog wrote:
angry parent dont let the trolls on here get under your skin, you are doing the right thing. look at the other post in here the same ones have smart ass comments on everything so dont give them no free rent in your head. what it is there hopeing you post the address on here so they can go look themselves. columbus is either full of queers or sick pedifiles so you do what you think is best, if i saw it i would have marched right to the front door and told the fools to dress there children, now a infant or up to the age of 2 is fine but 3 and older absolutly not your right there is way to many people out in the streets who would do something, its sad to say but its the truth.
He already posted the address in his first comment, you moron.
501-515 area of southwood ave
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 23, 2014
angry parent wrote:
exactly how does nylon cloth prevent sicko's from anything.

let the kids play and have fun.

maybe you should start a neighborhood watch program?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leeann Tweeden v. Al Franken 6 min 404 not found 87
MLS Will Loose But Columbus Will Wins 21 min Soccer Schmoccer 1
BO Arrested for Treason 1 hr d pants 252
Roy Moore 2 hr Reality Speaks 41
Trump and Republicans Work against Working clas... 2 hr Reality Speaks 27
TESLA: Electric Truckerland 🚛 3 hr fat tired old and... 3
Creepy Joe Biden | Serial Young Girl-Toucher 3 hr fat tired old and... 5

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance