Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2013
Skid

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

What a tool. Che brings down the IQ of the entire forum, never contributes anything positive.
Skid

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Duke shouldn't let his paralegal comment on here
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

The "woof" after every post is about as mature as two year old potty training. I haven't seen a loser sign off like that in a long, long time.

Che is just screwed up.

The one that cracks me up is MFNP1989 or whatever she calls herself. Screens her dates based on politics and won't go out with a Republican. Likes to talk politics on the first date too. What a winner! I can't see her getting many second dates with that approach. She also wears rose colored glasses as she sees little reality.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Neutral Party wrote:
The "woof" after every post is about as mature as two year old potty training. I haven't seen a loser sign off like that in a long, long time.
Che is just screwed up.
The one that cracks me up is MFNP1989 or whatever she calls herself. Screens her dates based on politics and won't go out with a Republican. Likes to talk politics on the first date too. What a winner! I can't see her getting many second dates with that approach. She also wears rose colored glasses as she sees little reality.
Mpfn is a shrew, the result of liberal social engineering.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

3

Skid wrote:
What a tool. Che brings down the IQ of the entire forum, never contributes anything positive.
Another conversation where we need a 'spot on' icon in judging.

I would also add Wide Rider and Duke for Moron.
Skid

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Another conversation where we need a 'spot on' icon in judging.
I would also add Wide Rider and Duke for Moron.
woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Yes, I see the complaints here from the usual suspects have greatly increased the intellectual content.

Great Job!!!

woof
Dawg

Ashville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Another conversation where we need a 'spot on' icon in judging.
I would also add Wide Rider and Duke for Moron.
Have you learned to ride a bike yet?

Woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 27, 2013
 
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you learned to ride a bike yet?
Woof
TBI could explain quite a bit.

woof
Skid

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
TBI could explain quite a bit.
woof
woof

parasite
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 28, 2013
 
Skid wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
parasite
You have one too, huh?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Reality Speaks 29,179
blaze aka daydream aka smiles aka Rachael Jarvis 7 hr foster 7
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 9 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 9 hr Duke for Mayor 10
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 10 hr Neutral Party 2,901
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 10 hr Mother Goooz 11
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 10 hr Neutral Party 30
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 13 hr d pantz 85
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••