Mayor Coleman pushes for 2016 politic...

Mayor Coleman pushes for 2016 political convention in Columbus

There are 2 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Jan 22, 2014, titled Mayor Coleman pushes for 2016 political convention in Columbus. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Now here was a sales pitch with a twist: A Democrat who enthusiastically supports President Barack Obama urging a room of partisan Republicans to hold their 2016 national convention in Columbus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Rodeo Clown

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 22, 2014
Clown Coalman had better hurry up and resume his public defecation campaign if he is going to get the attention of democrats. Pfhuqqer should be sh^tting in churches and grocery stores and intersections every day of the week if he is to be taken seriously by obama's progressive scumbags.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#2 Jan 22, 2014
Rodeo Clown wrote:
Clown Coalman had better hurry up and resume his public defecation campaign if he is going to get the attention of democrats. Pfhuqqer should be sh^tting in churches and grocery stores and intersections every day of the week if he is to be taken seriously by obama's progressive scumbags.
He better get better washed hoes. Some Politicians and donors prefer hoes not smelling like camel ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the GOP cut its loses? 2 min MarkJ- 930
F1: Who's out? 7 min 404 not found 3
Hillary praises KKK head, Byrd. 12 min knowitall 26
Big Johnson 38 min Duke for Mayor 32
News Former manager of Italian-ice shop pleads guilt... 53 min Pam 11
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 1 hr Posting as myself 1
Dying Veteran records Dr's comment about care.. 1 hr Duke for Mayor 14
Please help me find the love of my life 4 hr d pants 128

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages