The Vile, Violent, Criminal Left

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#23 Mar 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a variety of court orders limiting how close protesters can go. And it said that Grandma went inside, which would be trespass.
But--I thought your claim was that she was just there to pray.
They took her phone, she went inside to get it back. That isn't trespassing, as they didn't order her to leave, as I read that she got her phone back willingly.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#25 Mar 18, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I repeat: Public sidewalk, no charges filed against her.
You are so desperate to deny this woman her first amendment rights and also to protect a black woman and PP that you lie through your teeth.
Same old Reader.
Recall the protesters against Putin "P***y Riot", they protested inside and Orthodox Church, and got the heat from the system there.

To the left, an abortion provider is exactly like how the Russians view an Orthodox Church.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 Mar 18, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>How? SHE wasn't charged. The cops are looking for the PP trash that assaulted her.
I got the rather clear impression that the woman who took the phone (to prevent further filming) did not work for Planned Parenthood.

And your grandmother seemed to be rather gleeful about the whole thing also. Filming after she got her phone back as a patient on a stretcher was loaded into an ambulance--making the claim (which has to be wholly without evidence, since medical records are confidential) that the person on the stretcher was being transported to the hospital due to a "botched abortion."

Also has a blog where she publicizes such things.

Irony--Grandmother, according to the video, was ALSO transported by ambulance to the hospital. Imagine if someone were there to film and claim that SHE was the victim of a botched abortion and publish it all over the internet. After all--she was picked up in front of a center where abortions are performed.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#28 Mar 18, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Recall the protesters against Putin "P***y Riot", they protested inside and Orthodox Church, and got the heat from the system there.
To the left, an abortion provider is exactly like how the Russians view an Orthodox Church.
There were some gay protesters in a Catholic Church in New York--weren't exactly well received, either.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#29 Mar 18, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Recall the protesters against Putin "P***y Riot", they protested inside and Orthodox Church, and got the heat from the system there.
To the left, an abortion provider is exactly like how the Russians view an Orthodox Church.
As Limbaugh said, "Abortion is their sacrament."

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#30 Mar 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the rather clear impression that the woman who took the phone (to prevent further filming) did not work for Planned Parenthood.
And your grandmother seemed to be rather gleeful about the whole thing also. Filming after she got her phone back as a patient on a stretcher was loaded into an ambulance--making the claim (which has to be wholly without evidence, since medical records are confidential) that the person on the stretcher was being transported to the hospital due to a "botched abortion."
Also has a blog where she publicizes such things.
Irony--Grandmother, according to the video, was ALSO transported by ambulance to the hospital. Imagine if someone were there to film and claim that SHE was the victim of a botched abortion and publish it all over the internet. After all--she was picked up in front of a center where abortions are performed.
Can you stretch and twist anymore? You're not even making sense. Your desperate attempt to blame the victim and stand up for the dirtbag are confirmation of your own mental instability, Reader.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31 Mar 18, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>She went in AFTER the assault to retrieve her cell phone, stolen by that animal who ran away like a coward.
Article says the woman took the phone--after trying to verbally get Grandma to stop filming--and handed it to a staff person.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#32 Mar 18, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>As Limbaugh said, "Abortion is their sacrament."
I guess that would make Limbaugh one of your saints.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#33 Mar 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There were some gay protesters in a Catholic Church in New York--weren't exactly well received, either.
That's called disrupting a religious service and is a direct attack on the First Amendment. It can be prosecuted as one of your precious "hate crimes" (naturally, it won't be if gays attack a Catholic Church.)

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#34 Mar 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There were some gay protesters in a Catholic Church in New York--weren't exactly well received, either.
The RCC is not the state church. It is not the vast majority of Americans.

The Orthodox Church in Russia is the de facto state church, and is the church of most Russians, it's arguably integral to Russian national identity.

The charges on them were considered disproportionate for what was trespassing.

Now I wasn't pleased when the State Department was trying to use it to stir up trouble in Russia, or with the crackdown, but the cultural reaction is similar to how the left views abortion protestors.

The protestors in NY were well received, because if it was at a mosque, they would have bled.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#35 Mar 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Article says the woman took the phone--after trying to verbally get Grandma to stop filming--and handed it to a staff person.
And what gave anyone the right to take the phone? Let's see someone do that to you and see how it turns out.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#36 Mar 18, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>And what gave anyone the right to take the phone? Let's see someone do that to you and see how it turns out.
Recall back to the Occufilth protests. The left was blaming the cops for the violence.

In cities with left wing mayors, a left wing protests was met according to them with "brutality"

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#37 Mar 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that would make Limbaugh one of your saints.
It makes him an astute observer of the vile left.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#38 Mar 18, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The law gives abortion facilities a barrier to protests.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Acces...
This doesn't really fit, but in leftist interpretation any protest is wrong.
Think of it this way, Occupy Planned Parenthood you go to jail, but Occupy Wall Street...
Snipped from the above:

Prohibited
The following behaviors have especially to do with reproductive health care clinics but can also be applied to places of worship

Blocking a person’s access to the entrance of a facility
Impairing cars from entering and/or exiting a facility
Physically stopping people as they are trying to walk toward an entrance or through a parking lot
Making it difficult or dangerous to get in and/or out of a facility
Trespassing on the property of a facility
Committing any act of violence on a clinic employee, escort or patient
Vandalism
Threats of violence
Stalking a clinic employee or reproductive health care provider
Arson or threats of arson
Bombings or bomb threats

Not prohibited
The following behaviors are not prohibited because they are protected under the First Amendment right to free speech

Protesting outside of clinics
Distributing literature
Carrying signs
Shouting (as long as no threats are made)
Singing hymns

Now, this piece does not specifically mention photography. However, those in the anti-choice movement HAVE been known to use photography, particularly in conjunction with the internet, to both threaten and harass users and providers of health care services. Taking photographs of people entering or leaving has probably come up in the courts with regard to potential intimidation.

The woman who interrupted the filming (one online article used the headline "Wilmington ghetto woman attacks praying grandmother ...) was more than likely accompanying someone about to be taken to the hospital in an emergency (which could have been ANY kind of an emergency)--and clearly lost her cool.

Yeah, it would have been nice to call the cops and let them handle it. But let's be clear. Grandma wasn't praying, and while she had some ugly stuff yelled at her and her phone grabbed, pretty hard to call what happened an attack.

I doubt that the police are going to put much energy into chasing down someone for a case that's likely to end up as a she-said-she-said if it gets to court.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#39 Mar 18, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC is not the state church. It is not the vast majority of Americans.
The Orthodox Church in Russia is the de facto state church, and is the church of most Russians, it's arguably integral to Russian national identity.
The charges on them were considered disproportionate for what was trespassing.
Now I wasn't pleased when the State Department was trying to use it to stir up trouble in Russia, or with the crackdown, but the cultural reaction is similar to how the left views abortion protestors.
The protestors in NY were well received, because if it was at a mosque, they would have bled.
But if the government doesn't charge the gays in a case like that, they are complicit in denying the congregants freedom of religion. If the government won't protect our constitutional rights, then they are denying them.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#40 Mar 18, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Can you stretch and twist anymore? You're not even making sense. Your desperate attempt to blame the victim and stand up for the dirtbag are confirmation of your own mental instability, Reader.
What have I stretched?

The only stretches I have seen so far are grandmother's claim of a botched abortion; your claim that she was just praying and your further assumption that the woman who took the phone away from grandma worked for Planned Parenthood.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#41 Mar 18, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>That's called disrupting a religious service and is a direct attack on the First Amendment. It can be prosecuted as one of your precious "hate crimes" (naturally, it won't be if gays attack a Catholic Church.)
Not disputing that.

Just pointing out that people who take their protests into churches aren't well received here OR in Russia.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#42 Mar 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Snipped from the above:
Prohibited
The following behaviors have especially to do with reproductive health care clinics but can also be applied to places of worship
Blocking a person’s access to the entrance of a facility
Impairing cars from entering and/or exiting a facility
Physically stopping people as they are trying to walk toward an entrance or through a parking lot
Making it difficult or dangerous to get in and/or out of a facility
Trespassing on the property of a facility
Committing any act of violence on a clinic employee, escort or patient
Vandalism
Threats of violence
Stalking a clinic employee or reproductive health care provider
Arson or threats of arson
Bombings or bomb threats
Not prohibited
The following behaviors are not prohibited because they are protected under the First Amendment right to free speech
Protesting outside of clinics
Distributing literature
Carrying signs
Shouting (as long as no threats are made)
Singing hymns
Now, this piece does not specifically mention photography. However, those in the anti-choice movement HAVE been known to use photography, particularly in conjunction with the internet, to both threaten and harass users and providers of health care services. Taking photographs of people entering or leaving has probably come up in the courts with regard to potential intimidation.
The woman who interrupted the filming (one online article used the headline "Wilmington ghetto woman attacks praying grandmother ...) was more than likely accompanying someone about to be taken to the hospital in an emergency (which could have been ANY kind of an emergency)--and clearly lost her cool.
Yeah, it would have been nice to call the cops and let them handle it. But let's be clear. Grandma wasn't praying, and while she had some ugly stuff yelled at her and her phone grabbed, pretty hard to call what happened an attack.
I doubt that the police are going to put much energy into chasing down someone for a case that's likely to end up as a she-said-she-said if it gets to court.
She did NOTHING in your prohibited list. And anyone with a brain can see she was attacked...swung on, hit and pushed to the ground. You, Reader, are a disgusting liar.
Now tell us why the black "angel" stole the phone and then ran away like a coward?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#43 Mar 18, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>And what gave anyone the right to take the phone?
Not gonna dispute that one.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#44 Mar 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
What have I stretched?
The only stretches I have seen so far are grandmother's claim of a botched abortion; your claim that she was just praying and your further assumption that the woman who took the phone away from grandma worked for Planned Parenthood.
You have lied through your teeth. I have presented a video that corroborates the victim's story in every way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 2 min uhh 80
Trump the Crook/Liar 3 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 199
Trump endangers relations with China 28 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 48
Religion in our schools..... 32 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 19
News Graduation rules 1 hr Cut Foreskin No M... 61
Poor POS coon-yea 2 hr Reality Speaks 25
News Letter: Islam stands for peace, equality 3 hr GrowUp 12
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 3 hr Seriouslady 215

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages