Bob's says yes car dealer

Posted in the Columbus Forum

BURNED

Barnesville, OH

#1 Jun 21, 2014
do not go to bob's says yes car lot to buy a car.we were told our car was 14,900 DOLLARS.I ASK 3 TIMES TO SEE THE PAPER WORK AND THEY DIDN'T LET ME.THEY TURN THE PAPERS SO WHEN YOU SIGN YOU CAN'T SEE HOW MUCH YOU ARE PAYING.SO YOU THINK ITS THE 14.900.00 WELL IT ENDS UP BEING OVER 21,000.00 FOR A USED 2007 HONDA WHEN A NEW ONE DOESN'T COST MUCH MORE I EVEN CALLED THE NEXT DAY GOT A ANSWERING MACHINE TO SEE IF WE COULD BRING IT BACK.THEY NEVER RETURNED MY CALL I CALL THIS CROOKS.6 YRS. OF PAYMENTS.SO PLEASE IF YOU DO GO THEIR THE MAN WHO FIXES UP YOUR PAPERS IS NOT A HONEST PERSON.I AM CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE.OH YELL THE SALESMAN'S NAME IS BOB BUT HES NOT THE ONE THAT OWNS IT.SO WATCH OUT FOR SCAMS.MY NAME IS KATHERN COCHRAN.SO YOU KNOW IF I PUT MY NAME HERE I AM TELLING THE TRUTH.YELL YOU DON'T GET TO LOOK AROUND THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST CAR THAT THEY CAN FINANCE ALREADY PICKED OUT FOR YOU.
Bob Sez

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2014
BURNED wrote:
do not go to bob's says yes car lot to buy a car.we were told our car was 14,900 DOLLARS.I ASK 3 TIMES TO SEE THE PAPER WORK AND THEY DIDN'T LET ME.THEY TURN THE PAPERS SO WHEN YOU SIGN YOU CAN'T SEE HOW MUCH YOU ARE PAYING.SO YOU THINK ITS THE 14.900.00 WELL IT ENDS UP BEING OVER 21,000.00 FOR A USED 2007 HONDA WHEN A NEW ONE DOESN'T COST MUCH MORE I EVEN CALLED THE NEXT DAY GOT A ANSWERING MACHINE TO SEE IF WE COULD BRING IT BACK.THEY NEVER RETURNED MY CALL I CALL THIS CROOKS.6 YRS. OF PAYMENTS.SO PLEASE IF YOU DO GO THEIR THE MAN WHO FIXES UP YOUR PAPERS IS NOT A HONEST PERSON.I AM CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE.OH YELL THE SALESMAN'S NAME IS BOB BUT HES NOT THE ONE THAT OWNS IT.SO WATCH OUT FOR SCAMS.MY NAME IS KATHERN COCHRAN.SO YOU KNOW IF I PUT MY NAME HERE I AM TELLING THE TRUTH.YELL YOU DON'T GET TO LOOK AROUND THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST CAR THAT THEY CAN FINANCE ALREADY PICKED OUT FOR YOU.
Thank you, drive through!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 22, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ever sign anything without reading it. If a car dealer or insurance agent tries to hide the paperwork and expects you to sign get up and leave. Two of the crookedest persons on earth outside of a government employee are car/ mortgage finace officers and insurance agents.
I saw you walking in the Columbus Pride parade today. I was standing on the sidewalk and I waved but you just ignored me. I guess you were too busy walking hand in hand with your boyfriend.
burned

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2014
well thats ashame you were their.plus i am a woman.i have 7 kids i am 64 yrs.old.you know what?i have gay grand kids so i don't have a thing aganist gays.they are born like that.not like people like you that have mental problems by sticking your nose in other peoples lifes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage Vows 51 min wondering 12
Thrift Stores High PRices 3 hr Greedy 1
rebecca wild 6 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,986
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 7 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Where has Rowdy been? 7 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Joe Cocker is dead. 9 hr Politics anyone 70
COPS lives MATTER 16 hr Police Crimes 227
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance