Family Says Ex-Boyfriend Fatally Shot...

Family Says Ex-Boyfriend Fatally Shot Woman | WBNS-10TV, Centra...

There are 166 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Oct 7, 2009, titled Family Says Ex-Boyfriend Fatally Shot Woman | WBNS-10TV, Centra.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A woman was shot and killed early Wednesday morning in her north side apartment, and family members said her ex-boyfriend is responsible for her death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Go Bucks

Hilliard, OH

#179 Oct 20, 2009
Maumi wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your words, me leading by a good example would be to go to the children of my community and tell them that their race is the leading cause to all violent crimes.
You might not have 2 marbles rolling around in your head, but kids today are smart.
This is the information age. Thanks to the TV and internet, kids already know that prisons, gangs, and morgues, are disproportionately filled with blacks.
So you don't need to break it to them.
Bet that gives you a sigh of relief!
Maumi

Columbus, OH

#180 Oct 20, 2009
It makes no difference what rolls around in my head. It does make a difference that there are ppl out here that do actually care and realize the reality of your statistics and why they are such. But it's cool, as we slowly realize, apologize and release all the wrongfully convicted black inmates, your statistics will decrease and YOU will have to sit back and realize the truth. I suggest you get some asprin, because the truth hurts.
Go Bucks

Hilliard, OH

#181 Oct 21, 2009
Maumi wrote:
But it's cool, as we slowly realize, apologize and release all the wrongfully convicted black inmates, your statistics will decrease and YOU will have to sit back and realize the truth. I suggest you get some asprin, because the truth hurts.
Nice!
Excellent demonstration of your lack of accountability.
First, refusing to admit crime is disproportionately black.
Then you admit the jails are largely black, BUT!
They don't belong there because the justice system is racist.
God help us all if you ever get a job on a parole board.
Prison's supply of black prisoners is equal to the number of young black men with your attitude.
And the thought of it will make me take your advice and get some asprin.
Maumi

Columbus, OH

#182 Oct 21, 2009
Your ingnorance has mistaken my love for all people as an attitude.
I wouldn't want to be on a parole board, because I am sympathetic to reality (to a degree).
Once your asprin kicks in, you can read my comments correctly and realize that I never said the justice system is racist, unlike yourself. I said that many black men have been wrongfully convicted. I would hate to make a mistake and have to go before you, I'd be convicted instantly for having a tan complection and residing in the wrong neighborhood.
Go Bucks

Hilliard, OH

#183 Oct 27, 2009
Maumi wrote:
Your ingnorance has mistaken my love for all people as an attitude.
I wouldn't want to be on a parole board, because I am sympathetic to reality (to a degree).
Once your asprin kicks in, you can read my comments correctly and realize that I never said the justice system is racist, unlike yourself. I said that many black men have been wrongfully convicted.

I would hate to make a mistake and have to go before you, I'd be convicted instantly for having a tan complection and residing in the wrong neighborhood.
I was going to give you the last word until you called me a biggot.
Shame on you!
Race Card!
15 yard penalty! Automatic first down!
Maumi has no timeouts left and resorts to race-baiting on the field.

I am too busy on commenting on another story about black on black violence.
You may have the last word here - try not to make your next post a race card pulling demonstration to our youth.

Thanks.
Maumi

Columbus, OH

#184 Oct 28, 2009
Whatever, although I did enjoy the humor. I still stand by all ppl against violence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Mansfield Fats 🍔🍟🍕... 7 min UTrashy 16
Bipartisan bill to protect dreamers 19 min Male 23
BREAKING: John Glenn Croaks!!! 25 min Male 16
Tired of trump's lies yet? 36 min BizzyBee 133
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 1 hr UTrashy 21
People of Topix 8 hr UTrashy 39
Drumpf's Latest Cabinet Picks: Mayor McCheese, ... 10 hr anonymous 12

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance