Family Says Ex-Boyfriend Fatally Shot...

Family Says Ex-Boyfriend Fatally Shot Woman | WBNS-10TV, Centra...

There are 166 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Oct 7, 2009, titled Family Says Ex-Boyfriend Fatally Shot Woman | WBNS-10TV, Centra.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A woman was shot and killed early Wednesday morning in her north side apartment, and family members said her ex-boyfriend is responsible for her death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Zodiac

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 7, 2009
WTf is the deal with these dudes in Columbus always beating & killing their women?!?! When i got put in franklin county jail almost every guy i was in there with was facing a domestic violence charge.(I had a warrant for an unpaid traffic ticket for all you nosey peopl)
Mattie

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 7, 2009
If the brother heard the guy you would think the police would arrest him right away...why give him a chance to get away?
Columbus resident

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 7, 2009
Mattie wrote:
If the brother heard the guy you would think the police would arrest him right away...why give him a chance to get away?
Because the brother might just be saying that to retaliate against the ex-boyfriend? Maybe it was one of the brother's friends or just some other random person but he wanted to blame it on the ex?

Just a theory...
city lady

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 7, 2009
These low life men that hit and kill their women are small men who don't have anything going on right in their own life and when the woman see that for herself and try to make a fresh start and or get away for these low life men that is when they hurt the woman.....but trust this what goes around will come back to those who harm others. there is alot of sorry men in this world, stand up and be real men, hitting and killing a woman is a punk's way out!
Women

Grove City, OH

#5 Oct 7, 2009
Ya aint worth fightin over
Mattie

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 7, 2009
Columbus resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the brother might just be saying that to retaliate against the ex-boyfriend? Maybe it was one of the brother's friends or just some other random person but he wanted to blame it on the ex?
Just a theory...
Still they should at least question the guy. Then if the brother is lying, big whoop...it doesn't sound like they have any other leads.
Ugly Bumper

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2009
So the suspect is on the loose. And why doesn't the police or the media release his photo? Or the vic's brother or somebody else doesn't have a picture of the shooter? It would be handy for the rest of us so that if we see him we could run over him on our way to work, or hit him over the head with a railroad tie on the way to the Quickie-Mart.
youmustbeconfuse d

Lancaster, OH

#8 Oct 7, 2009
Right Mattie,
I'm sure the suspect stayed around to wait for the police after killing her.

What fantasy world do you live in?
unanimous

Columbus, OH

#9 Oct 7, 2009
i know the suspect, and as long as his record is..he is going to get what he deserves, he also is my ex-boyfriend but threatening me once was enough for me to move on with my life..RIP to her and im praying for her family and children
NAIMLESS

Columbus, OH

#10 Oct 7, 2009
another black on black crime. be a man use ur fist.
and why is it that these retard women going out with losers? get a clue get u a nice man that will love and care for u. not some moron with an IQ lower than a plant.
SW Cbus

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 7, 2009
Be a man and use your fist? Are you serious?

Do you abide by the rule of thumb?
dreamer

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Oct 7, 2009
what is this world coming to. it makes no sense for anyone to take someone's life because they are made, or disagree with someone. what these young people don't understand that life is precious, its not theirs to take it is for HIM to make that judgement
Mattie

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 7, 2009
youmustbeconfused wrote:
Right Mattie,
I'm sure the suspect stayed around to wait for the police after killing her.
What fantasy world do you live in?
That is not what I meant. Don't be an idiot. I just meant the cops should question the guy before he has a chance to leave town, the state or the country...of course I don't think the suspect would commit a crime and they stay around to talk to the police. I live in the real world.
Kat

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2009
My daughter works with Chaunta's Mother and How could someone murder a 21 year old with three babies under 5, May god be with Kris and her family. What a sick and discusting world we live in that makes two people I know who died at the hand of someone they trusted. Oh and naimless not every guy is a looser when it starts out they seem sweet and great.
Kat

“Anniesgothergun”

Since: Aug 09

johnson city tenn.

#15 Oct 7, 2009
How many more murders before somebody does something about it? its sad this is what 5 or 6 days straight of murders in news ? sad very very sad i hope they catch this creep & he gets what he deserves! prayers & condolences to family .

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2009
More kids without parents. I really feel for the children. I can't imagine what they are feeling, losing their mother to a senseless crime. Lock him up and throw away the key.
felicia

Columbus, OH

#17 Oct 7, 2009
When do it ends? why do we keep losing our children to the hands of another. Now who is going to take care of the kids. One thing that we must remember NO one can love her kids like her. SORRY FOR THE LOST

“So far left, I'm right”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#18 Oct 7, 2009
Ugly Bumper wrote:
So the suspect is on the loose. And why doesn't the police or the media release his photo?
Um, his photo is right there with the story in vivid technicolor
1st lady

Westerville, OH

#19 Oct 7, 2009
im sorry 4 the lost but somtime woman do things out of love and somtime we may pay the price but this is not the way i know the girl and guy and justice will be serviced love u stepdaugther R.I.P
ERIKA JONES

Columbus, OH

#20 Oct 7, 2009
THAT WAS MY BABY SISTER AND SHE WILL BE DEARLY MISSED BY ALL OF US CHAUNTA WAS A GOOD MOTHER,SISTER,DAUGHTER AND FRIEND.AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE SHE SHOULD HAVE NOT OF DIED BY THE HANDS OF A MAN OR THE WAY SHE DID. AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP US IN THEIR PRAYERS....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zach Scott lays out mayoral goals, names campai... 1 min Big Johnson 1
CHINATOWN DETECTIVE AGENCY LOOKING FOR Crazylady 59 min Zoe Regen 34
'Dead' woman wakes up screaming at funeral home 1 hr Zoe Regen 1
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Poll Who Do You Support For President 3 hr Duke for Mayor 273
Warning shot 7 hr They cannot kill ... 5
News Ohio coach Urban Meyer, mascot celebrated in bu... 7 hr Dr Wu 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages