Gun Divide Represented In Columbus

Dec 29, 2012 Full story: NBC4i.com 34

The place guns should have in American life has divided opinion in the U.S.A. and both factions are represented in Columbus.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21 Jan 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't belabor the point that your "facts" about Nixon and Clinton are incorrect, but once again Bubba, which comes first, impeachment or secession?
woof
OK

you win

Nixon & Clintoon both lied; and were impeached for it.

Obama is responsible for murder; and lied on film multiple times.

Impeachment is on the way. Hillary already quit; and Biden can graze on the funny farm where he belongs.

PS: that white house situation room where live feeds of the Bin Laden capture was on for us all to watch Mr. President do his job, was also on when the embassy was attacked; and where he let Americans get raped and murdered like on an action movie, then went to bed so he could campaign.

The next day he told a story a 3 year old would to stay out of trouble.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Jan 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
you win
Nixon & Clintoon both lied; and were impeached for it.
Obama is responsible for murder; and lied on film multiple times.
Impeachment is on the way. Hillary already quit; and Biden can graze on the funny farm where he belongs.
PS: that white house situation room where live feeds of the Bin Laden capture was on for us all to watch Mr. President do his job, was also on when the embassy was attacked; and where he let Americans get raped and murdered like on an action movie, then went to bed so he could campaign.
The next day he told a story a 3 year old would to stay out of trouble.
y'all GUARANTEED an impeachment in '11, and what happened? Nuttin'.

Now your side has fewer House and Senate seats than back then, and you think something different is going to happen?

What a laugh. Change your name to Fantasy Speaks. Oh wait, already called for that. Numerous times.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23 Jan 1, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
y'all GUARANTEED an impeachment in '11, and what happened? Nuttin'.
Now your side has fewer House and Senate seats than back then, and you think something different is going to happen?
What a laugh. Change your name to Fantasy Speaks. Oh wait, already called for that. Numerous times.
now a serious crime has been recorded in a court; and Hillary has done well with her smoke screen

run; but hiding is not an option.

wait.....your laughter turns to crying

Hillary's chances for 2016 went up in smoke with the Embassy.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Location hidden

#24 Jan 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
now a serious crime has been recorded in a court; and Hillary has done well with her smoke screen
run; but hiding is not an option.
wait.....your laughter turns to crying
Hillary's chances for 2016 went up in smoke with the Embassy.
Which court? What crime? Where's the indictment?

My laughing has redoubled

You're a loon.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#25 Jan 1, 2013
Ok Bubba, I'm gettin tired of asking. Which comes first, the three impeachments, or secession?

We gotta have this in writing for the folks in Vegas. They're gettin a little pissed off about you missin on your last several prognostications, ya know?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26 Jan 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Ok Bubba, I'm gettin tired of asking. Which comes first, the three impeachments, or secession?
We gotta have this in writing for the folks in Vegas. They're gettin a little pissed off about you missin on your last several prognostications, ya know?
woof
Bubba is the name of your 9 fathers your mammy can think of.

and a little punk like you best stay hidden, so you are not forced to try out Obammmycare.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27 Jan 1, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Which court? What crime? Where's the indictment?
My laughing has redoubled
You're a loon.
you are a crow....squawking all day about nothing,

now that the bounty on crows has been lifted, you feel emboldened.

you are still a scavenger that the value to society is picking up trash.

get back to work.......start in your room first.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#28 Jan 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know history....I went through 18 years of school.
Obama is this month going to be shown to the entire world how far over his head he is in his job.
By this years end he will be fired for gross negligence.
The embassy attack is all that is necessary for fact to fire him.
The history lesson will be taught to you.
PS: depth of tan has nothing to do with gross negligence and dereliction of duty .
Biden & Hillary are guilty as well. They also will be booted.
Will this happen before or after we go over the fiscal cliff?

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Location hidden

#29 Jan 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a crow....squawking all day about nothing,
now that the bounty on crows has been lifted, you feel emboldened.
you are still a scavenger that the value to society is picking up trash.
get back to work.......start in your room first.
I see you are looking in the mirror again...at least you admit to squawking about nothing.

You can't answer my questions, so you resort to insults.

Not only are you a loon, you're a loser.

But we knew that.

Get back on the road, those pizzas need delivered NOW!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30 Jan 2, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
And the reason they are being shot is because they want to be gangsters and they aren't smart enough to pull it off. Get a job and go to work or stay home. Stay out of the shit hole bars. There is no reason to be out on the town at 3 am.
They are shooting each other because they want to be gangsters--or rather they feel an continual and ongoing need to affirm their manhood through violent opposition to any and all challenges. Cutting back on the availability of guns won't solve that problem, but it could reduce some of the risks, allow some kids to grow up and acquire the maturity to find other ways of affirming the value of their own existence.

But, there are other issues that we need to consider as well, such as why it is that so many young black men end up "on the streets," or living lives of ongoing and continual crisis. Many will point to "dysfunctional" families--having precious little knowledge of what elements make a family "functional" or what the limits on family influence might be. Some fall into the "every child should have two married parents" camp--although they are unwilling to do much about it--seeing it as a simple matter of choice, or morality.

The reality is that young black women--even if unmarried and raising children, seem to be doing better and have access to more opportunities (jobs, education) than young black men. Simply changing the legal role of these young black men via marriage is unlikely to change that reality.

It is time that we realize that the factors that lead young black men to drop out of school (frequently following years of academic failure and ongoing discipline problems) are larger than a simple declaration of dysfunction in families. We have to be willing, in addition to looking at meaningful definitions of family function, to look at the dysfunctions of other major systems, including education, mental health and employment--particularly as they impact the nurture and education of young black men.

Location hidden

#31 Jan 2, 2013
Spookishere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
If the streets have guns on them pick them up and shoot back.
This is exactly what is happening in too many cases, Spook.

Don't you read the newspapers?

Location hidden

#32 Jan 2, 2013
now hey hey now wrote:
<quoted text>No, you lost them to the democrats. say, before the great society, was there not a vibrant black middle class? Why yes there was. Then came your new democrat progressive massas. You kill them in the womb and allow them to kill each other over sneakers. i could care less. TFB
Yes, there was a black middle class, although we could debate the appropriateness of "vibrant" as a descriptor. There were black attorneys able to represent a black clientele and black doctors for black patients. There were successful barbers and grocers, bar owners, beauty shop owners, postmen. There were black teachers in black schools. Some even became principals in black schools. Black scholars taught at black colleges. Are you beginning to get the picture?

The reality is that the black middle class has grown since, and as a result of, some of the Great Society programs and the Civil Rights Act. That is what the numbers show.

However, while "the black community," or rather the parts of town where all the black people lived, used to be something of a microcosm of society as a whole, now the black middle class tends to live among the white middle class and impoverished blacks live in what used to be exlusively black areas. Poor whites live there as well, but we are less likely to pay attention.

Location hidden

#33 Jan 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know history....I went through 18 years of school.
Obama is this month going to be shown to the entire world how far over his head he is in his job.
By this years end he will be fired for gross negligence.
The embassy attack is all that is necessary for fact to fire him.
The history lesson will be taught to you.
PS: depth of tan has nothing to do with gross negligence and dereliction of duty .
Biden & Hillary are guilty as well. They also will be booted.
RS, you and your buddies have been singing doom to Obama for a number of years now. He would be impeached before the end of his term, he wouldn't be re-elected, this, that and the other.

Maybe it's time to wake up and smell the coffee. Your predictive capabilities are sorely wanting.
Observor from Afar

Rockville, MD

#34 Jan 2, 2013
Latifa wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to take a few courses in Black Studies and stop listening to Rush, Hannity and Beck. That is why you are hopeless and clueless and that is why Barak Obama is President.
Obama! Obama! Obama!
In the next 4 years Obama will teach you the real Black History.
FYI, Queenie, African tribal leaders were equally responsible for the slave trade, rounding up rival tribesmen and selling them to white traders. Just like the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharpons of the world, they preyed upon their 'own'. Stop putting all the blame on whitey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr pak yuda 31,008
Where are all the original legacy posters? 2 hr tranpsosition 239
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr Hector 2,717
Mother Shot Over Tennis Shoes 5 hr Canterbury 6
A blast from the past...50's. Enjoy! 6 hr They cannot kill ... 8
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 6 hr Free Pizza 4 U 57
where is George of Hilliard? 7 hr They cannot kill ... 28
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 11 hr Statetheobvious 2,431
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus