Charges in fatal wreck dismissed beca...

Charges in fatal wreck dismissed because of 2-minute-late drug test

There are 8 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 18, 2013, titled Charges in fatal wreck dismissed because of 2-minute-late drug test. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Two minutes proved to be the difference between a possible felony conviction and freedom for a Columbus man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#1 Dec 18, 2013
A atate trooper ran over two people on a motorcycle and the dash cam was on yet no charges filed. Maybe this guy should apply to be a trooper.
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#2 Dec 18, 2013
I hope that the family finds a way to get Krebs in a civil suit. Flummoxed that Krebs gets off because of two minutes! The loser's pizz was positive.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#3 Dec 18, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
I hope that the family finds a way to get Krebs in a civil suit. Flummoxed that Krebs gets off because of two minutes! The loser's pizz was positive.
The troopers should have been paying.attention to the.perp.instead of ebay on the laptops.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 19, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
Hey stupid, read the article. It's the law!

If you are driving 65 mph in a 65 mph zone, you cannot be legally cited for speeding even though you are only 1 mph below the speed at which you can be cited. Same concept of legal limits.

I am disappointed to see the rider's family whine like this. That is not the spirit of motorcycling!
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#5 Dec 19, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, read the article. It's the law!
If you are driving 65 mph in a 65 mph zone, you cannot be legally cited for speeding even though you are only 1 mph below the speed at which you can be cited. Same concept of legal limits.
I am disappointed to see the rider's family whine like this. That is not the spirit of motorcycling!
Hey assh()l3, dude was stoned, under the influence. He killed someone.

Speed and physical states of being are two separate issues... a guy is dead due to another's negligence and possibly incompetence on part of the State Highway Patrol or Granville Police.
Carla Hale

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 20, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey assh()l3, dude was stoned, under the influence. He killed someone.
Speed and physical states of being are two separate issues... a guy is dead due to another's negligence and possibly incompetence on part of the State Highway Patrol or Granville Police.
How did incomptence on the part of the highway patrol or Granville police cause the riders death?
thank god

Millbury, OH

#7 Dec 28, 2013
2 lives could have been destroyed...this was an accident plain and simple...accidents happen...I would like to hear about the case where a person runs over someone who ran in front of them an gets put in prison for life because they had a glass of wine at Olive Garden 4 days ago...until drug testing firms put any effort at all into developing a test to determine if someone is high AT THE TIME like a breathalyzer then god bless anyone who can find a loophole...we need people to stand up against this...if you disagree, then you deserve to lose your job and your livelihood for that beer you had watching Monday night football.
super

Houston, TX

#8 May 20, 2014
Learn the truth there's a doll justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drumpf is Presidential? 35 min Zeeba 20
News Safety is priority during Red, White & Boom 53 min They cannot kill ... 5
Where will you go if Topix goes 404? 1 hr Posting as myself 25
I <3 The BBC 1 hr Zeeba comes out 4
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 1 hr Zeeba comes out 27
News City of Columbus issues nitrate warning for tap... 1 hr Zeeba thinks deeply 5
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 2 hr 404 not found 10
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 8 hr Seriouslady 160

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages