124 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes. It was inspiring.

Yes. It sucked.

Yes. Same lies, different day.

Yes. We have a bright future

Yes. (fill in your thoughts)

No. Can't stand the arrogant SOB.

No. I am so confident in Barry I didn't need to.

No. I'd rather flog myself.

No. I was doing something actually interesting

No. (fill in your thoughts)

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Toledo, OH

#164 Jan 31, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
I listened on the radio. Obama talks a good game but he does not have the mind to really comprehend the details of the job and he is a failed leader much like Idi Amin, Marion Berry, Maxine Waters or Charley Rangel who can incite a mob but cannot lead a high school band let alone a nation. Just look at Uganda, Haiti, Sudan, Somalia, Harlem, South Central Los Angeles or any other city/nation that is run by Africans or decedents from Africa with the sole exception of those who are Biblical Christians with strong morals and values. Most Africans lack these strong values and boundaries and lack the self control and self discipline to be leaders.
To my mind the sole exception was Nelson Mandela that keep his "Christian" name of Nelson rather than being named and identified with other corrupt and immoral African failures. Mandela also refused to confiscate the wealth of Whites, something that every other Black leader has done to the destruction of that nation/state/city/country.
Africa needed NOTHING from Europeans, and Islam only introduced a written form of communication (Arabic), which W.Africans used to create a written form of their many languages their WORDS were there BOND (Maat) education was TAUGHT, not read in some book that can be altered like the Bible and Quran. Both the Arab and European have done more to disrupt and destroy Africa than help.

What affect did the coming of Islam have on African religion, society, political structures, trade and culture?
So yea basically the question is already stated.
I know that the basic tenets of Islam were in conflict with traditional African religion and that the expansion of Islam is what contributed to the fall of Axum.

Islam had a wide ranging and diverse effect on ancient African societies. The most profound was literacy. Before Islam many, not all african societies had only oral cultures. This is true especially of West Africa. These west african peoples created great urban civilizations, most famous example is Djenne in Mali several 100 years ( almost a full millenium) before Mohammed was even born or west africans ever encountered Arabs and Islam .However unlike Kemet or Nubia or Aksum and other Ethiopian civilizations, they never developed a written language of their own.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Toledo, OH

#165 Jan 31, 2014
Oliver Cranberry, you embarrass yourself with your simple minded Euro- Christian ideology of civilization. Every culture had its own civilization that WORKED FOR THEM. You Western Europeans were educated in the Roman culture. Africans didn't need that from YT.

The most surprising, remarkable and dramatic result of which was Timbuktu--an ancient Malian town, home of Sankore Mosque and University--The Harvard of West Africa and by extension the whole islamic world. At one point in time it housed 28 000 students within its mud walls. And it was not simply a case of africans learning to speak and write Arabic; they also used the Arabic script to write in their own language. A good example is the 18th century Fulbe empire of Foutah Djallon(now modern day Guinea), where they wrote the Koran in their native Pullar.

Your fictitious Tarzan movies and King Kong movies shaped the image of what Africans were not deep in European psyches. Semites, Europeans, Spanairds, Indo- Europeans (same as semites) all ventured into Africa and were accepted with hospitality, but you savages got envious of the wealth and civilization and returned with invasion and murder.
Yellow rose of Texas

Arlington Heights, IL

#166 Jan 31, 2014
Cheech and Chong's "Up in smoke" was on the IFC network that night.

More intelligent and informative.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#167 Feb 1, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
Oliver Cranberry, you embarrass yourself with your simple minded Euro- Christian ideology of civilization. Every culture had its own civilization that WORKED FOR THEM. You Western Europeans were educated in the Roman culture. Africans didn't need that from YT.
The most surprising, remarkable and dramatic result of which was Timbuktu--an ancient Malian town, home of Sankore Mosque and University--The Harvard of West Africa and by extension the whole islamic world. At one point in time it housed 28 000 students within its mud walls. And it was not simply a case of africans learning to speak and write Arabic; they also used the Arabic script to write in their own language. A good example is the 18th century Fulbe empire of Foutah Djallon(now modern day Guinea), where they wrote the Koran in their native Pullar.
Your fictitious Tarzan movies and King Kong movies shaped the image of what Africans were not deep in European psyches. Semites, Europeans, Spanairds, Indo- Europeans (same as semites) all ventured into Africa and were accepted with hospitality, but you savages got envious of the wealth and civilization and returned with invasion and murder.
Africa today is a disease ridden society of warlords.

nothing has changed

the murder in Africa is performed by BLACK folk.

Your excuses and lies are over the top.

maybe you need to return home to the motherland?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#168 Feb 1, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Ever heard of the 42 negative confessions of Maat? Of course you haven't because your realm of understanding anything outside of your limit European ideology and world view keeps you ignorant of where law, science, mathematics, culture, advanced society comes from. Maat is the concept of law...Justice, Righteousness, Truth, Reciprocity, which TEN of those concepts were plagiarized by Jews and wrote in the Torah. You yts have totally flipped the world upside down with your invasions, murder, and theft of African civilization.
http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/4...
You yts always bring up African failures AFTER they've come out of 400, 200, 150 years of European cultural domination and the theft of hundreds of years of mineral wealth that could've been used by its rightful owners. YOU ARE VAMPIRES!
Mandela was only released because of international pressures from DECENT people. The Zionist were not on board. Furthermore, Mandela signed an agreement not to make war if released, don't think for a second he didn't want to destroy their oppressors.
Idi did what any good African would do KICK THE INVADERS OUT. Let the Crips and Bloods invade England and rule that nation. Do you think the whites would accept them as liberators? You are very myopic in your dealings with post colonialism in African and the Islands.
your above.....400,200,150 years.....your rightful owners still have done nothing.....just like here in America.

try actually doing something for results.....lying, crying, and just sitting there do nothing.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#169 Feb 1, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You mean my facts supported by links, right?
Yeah. Stormfront links...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#170 Feb 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>Africa today is a disease ridden society of warlords.

nothing has changed

the murder in Africa is performed by BLACK folk.

Your excuses and lies are over the top.

maybe you need to return home to the motherland?
I will assume all the European deaths linked to mafia, IRA, etc. are really blacks in "white face"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Posts Wins (May '17) 35 min They cannot kill ... 34
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1,417
Man Fatally stabs woman reading at neighborhood... 1 hr Reality Speaks 4
Dem Memo In Full ! 1 hr Reality Speaks 9
older women needing spanked? (May '17) 3 hr LMAO 109
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fair Judge 367
Which Trump hasn't had major Plastic Surgery 7 hr Reality Speaks 7
Black Panther Sucked 8 hr Reality Speaks 63

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages