124 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes. It was inspiring.

Yes. It sucked.

Yes. Same lies, different day.

Yes. We have a bright future

Yes. (fill in your thoughts)

No. Can't stand the arrogant SOB.

No. I am so confident in Barry I didn't need to.

No. I'd rather flog myself.

No. I was doing something actually interesting

No. (fill in your thoughts)

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#143 Jan 30, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That prediction is Reality Speaksesque.
The Democrats picked up 8 seats in 2008, those seats are up again this November.

A gain of 10 isn't out of the question if the GOP gets it right.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#144 Jan 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
minimum wage is your salvation.
PS: both of your above numbers represent 1/2 of 1%.
my income of just a single 1/2% of my total sales exceeds your annual total income by double at least.
reality is that comparison between you and I is equal to you being Obama, and I George Washington.
or that of upper middle class compared to the fantasy of belonging to the middle class like you possess.
I guess when looking out my window at all the houses that sell within a week for 250K or better, would determine I am in the middle class. My reasoning is that all my neighbors pay minimum of $500 a month in property taxes, and there is 1000's of them within a mile. Also poor people don't buy 250K houses except in fantasyville.
I stand a better chance of doubling my income in 2014, than you do of owing any income tax at all. That is reality.
You could have stopped after you insisted that .005 and .005% both represent 1/2 of 1%.

Everything after that has to be read through that filter of arrogant stupidity.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#145 Jan 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so now you get to proclaim who is the greatest generation?
tell us how you are middle class again.
Middle Class starts when you actually owe FEDERAL INCOME TAX.
I guess that excludes you, eh Walter?
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so happy that beginning today I earn ZERO income in the USA; and just live here.
Raise the tax to 100%....my income is ZERO. Won't apply....all I have is expenses.
guess you will have to find another stooge to feed you now.
PS: over the past 60 days over 1000 corporations have moved HQ out of the states.
Best get busy raising taxes on the poor because all those with money are leaving.
PS: notice France changed their mind on tax rate after they lost the population with the money.
too late....they already left.
reap what you sow......nothing.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#146 Jan 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
post 128 of this thread...
Read what I wrote. I never said that the Senate had nothing to do with immigration. I said Senator's don't sign bills. Come on man, this isn't that complicated.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#147 Jan 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
odd?....illegal aliens being called criminal trespassers?
what does a highly educated lawyer like yourself call them?
Illegal aliens.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#148 Jan 30, 2014
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#149 Jan 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
question....since we are all created equal......then who is going to pay for your above?
Government does nothing to impact my income other than steal a portion of it. In fact Government is a big reason my income is not significantly higher.
So explain to me how I benefit by giving half my hard earned income to the Government, and half the population has more benefit than I paying the bill?
I can not collect unemployment, or workers compensation....disqualified by being self employed.
Where is all the fairness?
You yt's created this messy system in the first place. Now that things don't look to bright for your futures you're getting nervous and form a circular firing squad in the GOP. You haven't learned in two past elections that you can't afford to allow the deep southern politicians run the show for your team. Their ignorant mouths and simple assed country thinking, is a turn- off for northern Independents who you'll need to win in national elections. Tell those backward hicks to STFU and guard the rear.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#150 Jan 30, 2014
punkazz wrote:
<quoted text> So, if I don't watch the Super Bowl, I should start a poll asking who watched it, right? And then ask about the commercials, the bad calls, etc. I get it.
Why not? It's your right to start the discussion and everyone else can decide if they want to participate or not.

Ask opinions about the half time show too.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#151 Jan 30, 2014
'I have got a pen and a phone'.

So do I!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#152 Jan 30, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Doubling down on your stupidity just makes you look even more foolish.
Your Irrelevant bullshit and conjecture filled rants do the same for you.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#153 Jan 30, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>by reading the transcript?? http://m.theatlantic.com/business/archive/201...
Must you answer for her? But since you want to be Capt. Save-a-hoe, what is your beef with the transcript?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#154 Jan 30, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Irrelevant bullshit and conjecture filled rants do the same for you.
You mean my facts supported by links, right?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#155 Jan 30, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You mean my facts supported by links, right?
Libs don't want to be hindered by facts while building their voting base.

Like: Over 350,000 current residents of the US file new unemployment claims every week. Therefore should we open up immigation now and watch that number grow?

Lib answer: Sure. Open the floodgates and raise taxes on the middle class to support, supply meidcal care to and educate the new immigrants and screw what effect it has on our economy and current natural citizens.

Conservative answer: Let's wait. Once we rewrite the immigration laws they are written in stone. Give us a year or two to get our own economy back on the rise and our unemployment rates down before we loosen the laws. The immigration debate is not a new one and there will always be an opportunity to improve our law.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#156 Jan 30, 2014
8 million new jobs in the past 4 years... of course, that doesn't count the jobs lost, nor take into account the population increase.

How about stating the actual number of people working then and the actual number of people working now. Don't you want us to know that number?

Location hidden

#157 Jan 30, 2014
The bloom is off the rose...
Chicago Grassroots react to the SOTU:

http://tinyurl.com/kh8l5do

Location hidden

#158 Jan 30, 2014
-tip- wrote:
The bloom is off the rose...
Chicago Grassroots react to the SOTU:
http://tinyurl.com/kh8l5do
The truth that these folks know:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/01/what_w...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#159 Jan 31, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
8 million new jobs in the past 4 years... of course, that doesn't count the jobs lost, nor take into account the population increase.
How about stating the actual number of people working then and the actual number of people working now. Don't you want us to know that number?
they also don't want you to know the dollar lost 14% of value in 2013.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#161 Jan 31, 2014
I listened on the radio. Obama talks a good game but he does not have the mind to really comprehend the details of the job and he is a failed leader much like Idi Amin, Marion Berry, Maxine Waters or Charley Rangel who can incite a mob but cannot lead a high school band let alone a nation. Just look at Uganda, Haiti, Sudan, Somalia, Harlem, South Central Los Angeles or any other city/nation that is run by Africans or decedents from Africa with the sole exception of those who are Biblical Christians with strong morals and values. Most Africans lack these strong values and boundaries and lack the self control and self discipline to be leaders.

To my mind the sole exception was Nelson Mandela that keep his "Christian" name of Nelson rather than being named and identified with other corrupt and immoral African failures. Mandela also refused to confiscate the wealth of Whites, something that every other Black leader has done to the destruction of that nation/state/city/country.

“the final days are upon us”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#162 Jan 31, 2014
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#163 Jan 31, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
I listened on the radio. Obama talks a good game but he does not have the mind to really comprehend the details of the job and he is a failed leader much like Idi Amin, Marion Berry, Maxine Waters or Charley Rangel who can incite a mob but cannot lead a high school band let alone a nation. Just look at Uganda, Haiti, Sudan, Somalia, Harlem, South Central Los Angeles or any other city/nation that is run by Africans or decedents from Africa with the sole exception of those who are Biblical Christians with strong morals and values. Most Africans lack these strong values and boundaries and lack the self control and self discipline to be leaders.
To my mind the sole exception was Nelson Mandela that keep his "Christian" name of Nelson rather than being named and identified with other corrupt and immoral African failures. Mandela also refused to confiscate the wealth of Whites, something that every other Black leader has done to the destruction of that nation/state/city/country.
Ever heard of the 42 negative confessions of Maat? Of course you haven't because your realm of understanding anything outside of your limit European ideology and world view keeps you ignorant of where law, science, mathematics, culture, advanced society comes from. Maat is the concept of law...Justice, Righteousness, Truth, Reciprocity, which TEN of those concepts were plagiarized by Jews and wrote in the Torah. You yts have totally flipped the world upside down with your invasions, murder, and theft of African civilization.

http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/4...

You yts always bring up African failures AFTER they've come out of 400, 200, 150 years of European cultural domination and the theft of hundreds of years of mineral wealth that could've been used by its rightful owners. YOU ARE VAMPIRES!
Mandela was only released because of international pressures from DECENT people. The Zionist were not on board. Furthermore, Mandela signed an agreement not to make war if released, don't think for a second he didn't want to destroy their oppressors.

Idi did what any good African would do KICK THE INVADERS OUT. Let the Crips and Bloods invade England and rule that nation. Do you think the whites would accept them as liberators? You are very myopic in your dealings with post colonialism in African and the Islands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tick Tock arrives just in time for Thanksgiving 20 min Enter Username 119
Worst Looters are REPUBLICANS running our Gover... 1 hr 404 not found 63
A Liberal Thanksgiving 2 hr ged a brian u moran 9
When Will Men Come Forward? 3 hr USA now 3rd world 19
News Suspect In Thanksgiving Day Murder Identified (Dec '15) 13 hr The only thing that 8
Malia Obama Draped All Over British Aristocrat ... 13 hr The only thing that 26
Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 15 hr Escondido 16

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages