Ohio State police officer charged with abusing 6-year-old | The Col...

An Ohio State University police officer has been charged with sexually molesting a 6-year-old girl in Fairfield County. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
KyB

Columbus, OH

#118 Jun 16, 2010
HSOK wrote:
Oh my God another police officer dam this is back to back they are off the chain . Take the badges its a mental problem they think cause they have it they are above the law . He's 35 and this dog molested a 6 yr. old girl , the bottom line {KILL HIM}
punishable by 1/5 years in prison ,{KILL HIM}, he'll do it again these sick prevents get off on messing with a little girls .
Kill him! Seriously!! You are just as stupid as the person accusing him of this. Before you judge you should know there are two sides to every story!
Tell the Truth

Columbus, OH

#119 Jun 16, 2010
KyB wrote:
<quoted text>
That information has NOTHING to do with the situation at hand and is noboys business what he makes!!
It may not be relevant to the issue but it was part of the story. Something you need to clearly understand is that when your salary is paid by the taxpayers it is everybodys' business what you make. The taxpayers have a right to know the salary of the people being paid by their taxes. If you don't want your salary as public information get a real job in private industry. Taxpayer funded employees are largely overpaid for what they do and for the economic conditions.
mr cleaner

Fairfield, OH

#120 Jun 16, 2010
What is going on hear.?? Is the mother of this child with the officer angry about something.?? It would be very unlike a officer to have had these kind of acts on a 6 yr old. what does it sound like to me, complete Bull sh--t.
sound as if the x was not getting her way. and in any way this is a sick situation, and now how many lifes will be tainted and effected by this.??
to many time we find that this is a situation created by the involved x wife who is most likely CRRRRAAAZZZZY. check her out. I cant and wont belive a person and officer such as he is would ever think to have this happen. shame shame, on the lie'ers of the real story. we can only pray the the truth comes to light.
What cost

Orient, OH

#121 Jun 22, 2010
Seeing as the campus sits in the highest crime district in Franklin County (4 pct) and there are no "magical barriers" that isolate the campus, what price would you pay to insure your child, friend or loved one from that? Let's keep it in prespective folks. This is not about the wages he was earning.
Founding Father

Dayton, OH

#122 Jun 22, 2010
Campus is high crime because it is a largely transient area.
Richard

Orient, OH

#123 Jun 25, 2010
DUH wrote:
If he left Fairfield Sheriff and came to Ohio State, something bad happened in Fairfield.
More than a half dozen officers have left Fairfield CO SO and Lancaster PD for OSU for the pay and benefits. So they are all screw-ups?
Zeus

Orient, OH

#124 Jun 25, 2010
Stacie,
Please let JD know he is in my thoughts and prayers.
In The Know

Orient, OH

#125 Jun 25, 2010
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real, it's $71,000+ a year to bust teenagers for smoking pot and drinking beer, and to write a bunch of BS traffic and parking tickets.
I bet this guy is fat too.
To give you a more accurate picture of the OSU campus, it lies in the 4th Precinct. One of the highest crime areas in Columbus. There is also a great deal of gang activity in the OSU area. These gang bangers have no boundries and they are on campus. They carry weapons. The crack addicts from the surrounding campus area come onto campus proper to steal to support their habits...Books, lap tops, CDs, cash and bicycles are the favorite targets. Cars are also stolen and used for crimes in other areas of the city. There has been probable intel gathering by Arab/Muslim men ranging from 18-35yrs on campus. OSUPD is responsible for protecting large numbers of people at special events, most notibly OSU football games. How would an attack on 100,000 people plus play in the media and effect the rest of the country not to mention the death and injury. OSU officers may not face the dangers of a CPD officer day in and day out. But they face the same dangers. There has been an OSU officer shot and killed on duty(1997). A recent workplace violence incident and many others that are not reported in the media of a lesser degree. The PD does not deal with parking enforcement. There is a separate department for that. There aren't a bunch of pot smoking drunken students on campus as there used to be. It still goes on behind closed doors but not as prevalent as it was in the 60s, 70s and 80s.
say what

Circleville, OH

#126 Jun 25, 2010
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
OSUPD is responsible for protecting large numbers of people at special events, most notibly OSU football games. How would an attack on 100,000 people plus play in the media and effect the rest of the country not to mention the death and injury.
i agree with most of your comments, especially about the location of the campus. however, i've been to many an osu game. i've rarely noticed an osupd officer. i have seen a lot state troopers and some cbuspd and fcso. i'd say the weight of security falls more on other departments at large events.
the know

Orient, OH

#127 Jun 28, 2010
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with most of your comments, especially about the location of the campus. however, i've been to many an osu game. i've rarely noticed an osupd officer. i have seen a lot state troopers and some cbuspd and fcso. i'd say the weight of security falls more on other departments at large events.
To protect such a large event requires a great many officers. Many of the OSU officers that are at the game are at trffic control posts and in positions where the public does not see them. Because the department is about the size of a suburban department, it cannot adequately staff such a large event. So help from CPD, FCSO and OSP are required. It has always been this way but it more pronounced due to security concerns. So I can understand where you're coming from but most of the department works the event. There just aren't enough. Out of probably 125-175 law enforcement positions at the game, OSU can only fill about 25-30 of them. And nearly half of these positions aren't in the public view.
Hope your OK

New Albany, OH

#128 Jul 15, 2010
I knew J.D. for a little while, and I can't believe he would ever do something like this. When I heard the news I was really surprised! It kind of seems like his ex-wife is using this against him to get custody of his kids. Hope everything works out.
Horses mouth

Brooklyn, NY

#130 Oct 9, 2010
Fairfield county sheriff's deputies make less than 35k per year. OSU officers make 71k per year. Wouldn't you switch jobs? Not that pay has anything to do with this alleged crime. Also, osu does in fact require a college degree so they're smarter than the average bear.
And yes, there is much more crime in the campus area than drunk kids. OSU Police are busier than most suburban departments and frequently handle much more serious crimes. Obviously people ASSume too much when they think "campus" cop. They have no idea what the job truly is.
Molested is ambiguous. The charge was titled gross sexual imposition, which could be as vague as simply touching a child on an upper thigh or buttocks through clothing. Such an allegation can be made by the parent of a child even without the child's statement.
Yes there is a huge and very ugly custody battle and the future ex wife will do anything to destroy this innocent man to get what she wants.
It's unfortunate the uneducated public responds in such a way as the first several immbeciles on this message board. They clearly show they're ignorance.
Kyle B

Jersey Shore, PA

#131 Oct 20, 2010
The police, America's most dangerous "street gang"

America's worst criminals wear a badge or black robe...

Everytime a cop dies, I leave my garbage can lids at half staff...
tim

Colorado Springs, CO

#132 Jul 27, 2014
The child did not make it up and jd confessed he did it while sleep walking
tim

Colorado Springs, CO

#133 Jul 27, 2014
Mr cleaner JD molested his daughter while he was sleep walking. He confessed to it.his x co uld have sent him away for a long time but didn't. She wanted him to get help
tim

Colorado Springs, CO

#134 Jul 27, 2014
KyB wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill him! Seriously!! You are just as stupid as the person accusing him of this. Before you judge you should know there are two sides to every story!

Look this guy needs help not an execution. This w as my niece he asaulted. People like this do not go out and do it again after they get treatment. The running recidivism for sex offenders is 2.7% which if u look into the data from the state is the lowest rate among criminals excluding murderers
tim

Colorado Springs, CO

#135 Jul 27, 2014
Hope your OK wrote:
I knew J.D. for a little while, and I can't believe he would ever do something like this. When I heard the news I was really surprised! It kind of seems like his ex-wife is using this against him to get custody of his kids. Hope everything works out.
Were u one of the ladies who was sleeping with him while he was married
tim

Colorado Springs, CO

#136 Jul 27, 2014
Molested is ambiguous. The charge was titled gross sexual imposition, which could be as vague as simply touching a child on an upper thigh or buttocks through clothing. Such an allegation can be made by the parent of a child even without the child's statement.
Yes there is a huge and very ugly custody battle and the future ex wife will do anything to destroy this innocent man to get what she

Hey knucklehead jd molested her daughter; my niece. He put his finger in her on several occasions. His x as u call her did not destroy this "innocent" man. JD did it to himself
Hmmmm

Portsmouth, OH

#137 Jul 27, 2014
Not a cop wrote:
$71000 to be a police officer on a college campus? No wonder college costs so much. My God.
Well good then. that means his campus security job is open now and im gonna apply for it.$71000 is alot more than what im bring home a year time. tell this restraunt job goodbye and ride around on their gas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 38 min Hope N Change you... 65
Neil Diamond returning to Columbus 1 hr Columbus 1
Allie Mongar 2 hr Whenthepartisover 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Free Pizza 4 U 3,585
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr Here we go 2,455
Hocking College Student Found Dead In Columbus 2 hr anonymous 1
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 2 hr Black Rhino 14
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Praying for Change 964
Catman Dave 4 hr They cannot kill ... 30
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance