Ohio State police officer charged with abusing 6-year-old | The Col...

An Ohio State University police officer has been charged with sexually molesting a 6-year-old girl in Fairfield County. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Not a cop

Dublin, OH

#1 Jun 9, 2010
$71000 to be a police officer on a college campus? No wonder college costs so much. My God.
Dan Gleesak

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 9, 2010
Oh my, his new roommates are gonna have so much fun with him (an ex-cop that molests children?), once he gets convicted and sent off to the slammer.
Anita

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 9, 2010
he should get life in prison!
boo hoo

Bowling Green, OH

#4 Jun 9, 2010
WTF?
Put him in general population.
Just a rental

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 9, 2010
An over paid pervert piggie .... this guys all about excess. One things for sure he'll be in plenty of company where he's going.
dave

Lancaster, OH

#7 Jun 9, 2010
How about you fools wait till he`s judged guilty before you convict him. Have you ever heard a 6 year old make something up? He was a K-9 officer and a good cop. Hope its not true, but if it is he`ll do time. Phalin has a hard on for former Demastry Deputies. He believes guilt by association.
Honest Abe

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 9, 2010
71,000 a year? I could understand if he had 29 years in, but he is only 36. This does not even include the overtime he probably gets from campus events. Columbus Dispatch should investigate this!
jay

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 9, 2010
Not a cop wrote:
$71000 to be a police officer on a college campus? No wonder college costs so much. My God.
That's what I was thinking. That can't be right...can it?
Rob

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 9, 2010
good to see this guy is around our kids. Clearly OSU doesn't care who they hire after this and finding out that the shooter a couple months ago served 5 years in prison and OSU ignored it/didn't find it in his criminal background check. Just two of the many problems associated with the university recently. But hey, the money we're paying will fix that, right????
Observation

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 9, 2010
All the CPD rejects end up here and make more money. Must be nice.
Grow Up

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 9, 2010
Not a cop wrote:
Law enforcement officers put their lives on the line every time they go on duty. They deserve to be well paid.
WES WINTERS

San Josť, Costa Rica

#13 Jun 9, 2010
His pay is correct ,because even OSU football tickets cost $71,000
alchemy

Centerburg, OH

#14 Jun 9, 2010
There has been Henthorn's for decades at OSU as glass blowers. I bet they are related somehow. Bill Henthorn was a great man and they did human interest stories on him. He reminded me of Woody.
OHIO AND THE WORLD

Columbus, OH

#16 Jun 9, 2010
OHIO police officer commits sexual abuse of a child and State Supreme Court permits POLICE OFFICERS to 'visually' determine IF you are speeding. WOW- OHIO LOOKS BAD!! We must take control NOW!!!
FED UP

Grove City, OH

#17 Jun 9, 2010
$71,000 a year and with 10 years service this is BS. If he worked there for 100 years he still would be over paid by $35,000. This is an example of how us tax payers are taken advantage of. It is time for our TEA PARTY and bring federal, state, city, and county government salaries down to where they should be.
FED UP

Grove City, OH

#18 Jun 9, 2010
Grow Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Law enforcement officers put their lives on the line every time they go on duty. They deserve to be well paid.
I put my life on the line every time I get in my car. If they don't like it let them find another job. I am sure we can find a lot of people that will do the job for $25,000 a year or less in today's economy.
SVC

Toledo, OH

#19 Jun 9, 2010
Grow Up wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an overstatement.
Grow Up

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 9, 2010
FED UP wrote:
<quoted text> I put my life on the line every time I get in my car. If they don't like it let them find another job. I am sure we can find a lot of people that will do the job for $25,000 a year or less in today's economy.
Do you wear a bullet proof vest to work? Do you chase down armed suspects? Do you execute search warrants? You don't put your life on the line anymore than anybody else does.
Grow Up

Columbus, OH

#23 Jun 9, 2010
SVC wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an overstatement.
No it isn't. Anytime a police officer goes on duty there is a chance that they are going to deal with someone who is armed, nuts or both.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#24 Jun 9, 2010
Grow Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wear a bullet proof vest to work? Do you chase down armed suspects? Do you execute search warrants? You don't put your life on the line anymore than anybody else does.
Get real, it's $71,000+ a year to bust teenagers for smoking pot and drinking beer, and to write a bunch of BS traffic and parking tickets.

I bet this guy is fat too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censoring Male. 14 min yep 14
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 21 min yup 283
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 26 min Big Papa Tea 334
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 1 hr Big Papa Tea 28
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4,798
Rootin Tootin Putin 3 hr They cannot kill ... 7
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 3 hr yupitsme 21
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News