jeremiah wright's daughter convicted ...

jeremiah wright's daughter convicted of fraud

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 8, 2014
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

On Friday, a federal jury took less than two hours to convict the daughter of President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, of fraud.

Jeri Wright was found guilty of a fraud scheme that siphoned thousands of taxpayer dollars intended for a not-for-profit work and education program known as We Are Our Brother's Keeper.

Prosecutor Timothy Bass said Jeri Wright lied "over and over" and went on a "spending spree" that included traveling to Las Vegas, buying vehicles, and remodeling her basement with cash from the money laundering scheme.
They cannot kill a spook

Taylor, MI

#2 Mar 9, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-G overnment/2014/03/08/Jeremiah- Wright-s-Daughter-Convicted-of -Fraud
On Friday, a federal jury took less than two hours to convict the daughter of President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, of fraud.
Jeri Wright was found guilty of a fraud scheme that siphoned thousands of taxpayer dollars intended for a not-for-profit work and education program known as We Are Our Brother's Keeper.
Prosecutor Timothy Bass said Jeri Wright lied "over and over" and went on a "spending spree" that included traveling to Las Vegas, buying vehicles, and remodeling her basement with cash from the money laundering scheme.
Brothers keeper.... in reality is sista skimming. 90

“MAGA”

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 9, 2014
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Brothers keeper.... in reality is sista skimming. 90
Apparently. Jeremiah's chickens have come home to roost........
Dagney Coalman

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 9, 2014
Well well well. Looks like content of character is the same as color of skin. No news there.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 9, 2014
Surprised she didn't craft a "reparations" defense.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2014
Jesse Jackson's son....Jeremiah Wright's daughter....Charlie Wrangle (sp?) burying income and not paying taxes. Anyone see a pattern here besides me? And it has NOTHING to do with skin color. It's people of low character being placed in positions of trust, conducting themselves the way they were taught and fully expecting to get a free pass.

My parents would have killed me. And don't even begin to compare this with Romney, as a teenager, being involved, maybe, with cutting a classmates hair or George W, as a young man, getting a DUI. No blantant dishonesty involved or corruption in childish pranks.

And yes, I know DUI isn't a prank. I know it is not a preplanned, drawn out action of theft either.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#7 Mar 9, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
Jesse Jackson's son....Jeremiah Wright's daughter....Charlie Wrangle (sp?) burying income and not paying taxes. Anyone see a pattern here besides me? And it has NOTHING to do with skin color. It's people of low character being placed in positions of trust, conducting themselves the way they were taught and fully expecting to get a free pass.
My parents would have killed me. And don't even begin to compare this with Romney, as a teenager, being involved, maybe, with cutting a classmates hair or George W, as a young man, getting a DUI. No blantant dishonesty involved or corruption in childish pranks.
And yes, I know DUI isn't a prank. I know it is not a preplanned, drawn out action of theft either.
It has nothing to do with skin color but you just couldn't think of any white people engaging in theft offenses to use in your examples, right Ann?
SHUT UP

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 9, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:

Nixon - Watergate

W. Bush - A high-ranking advisor to Bush who confirmed that Bush was arrested for cocaine possession in Houston in 1972, and had the record expunged by a judge who was “a fellow Republican and elected official” who helped Bush get off “with a little community service at a minority youth center instead of having to pick cotton on a Texas prison farm.”

James G. Watt (R) United States Secretary of the Interior, 1981–1983, charged with 25 counts of perjury and obstruction of justice. Sentenced to five years probation, fined $5,000 and 500 hours of community service.

Bob Ney (R-OH) pleaded guilty to conspiracy and making false statements as a result of his receiving trips from Abramoff in exchange for legislative favors. Ney received 30 months in prison.

Larry Craig Senator (R-ID)– Married Senator and vocal critic of Clinton's affair, pled guilty to disorderly conduct in a Minneapolis airport men's room, after having been arrested on a charge of homosexual lewd conduct.

Buz Lukens (R-Ohio) convicted of bribery and conspiracy.

Richard Kleindienst (R) Attorney General, found guilty of "refusing to answer questions" given one month in jail.

H. R. Haldeman (R) Chief of Staff for Nixon, convicted of perjury.

John Ehrlichman (R) Counsel to Nixon, convicted of perjury.

Egil Krogh (R) Aide to John Ehrlichman, sentenced to 6 months.

Obama? Shall I continue?

“One clam, one vote”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with skin color but you just couldn't think of any white people engaging in theft offenses to use in your examples, right Ann?
So it's not bad to lie, steal, and drive drunk? I guess because three examples were of black people then ALL examples of liars, thieves, and drunk drivers should be statistically balanced?

Wow. Francis, he don't care what you look like. If you're bad, you are just bad. I dunno about anyone else, but I got a thought you are just looking to start another argument and troll here instead of discussing the facts at hand.

Outta here. My holy water boils in your presence.
Dagney Coalman

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 9, 2014
SHUT UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama? Shall I continue?
Sure sh^tstain. Bill Clinton, rapist and serial woman abuser.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 9, 2014
Dagney Coalman wrote:
<quoted text>Sure sh^tstain. Bill Clinton, rapist and serial woman abuser.
Whitewater?

Location hidden

#12 Mar 9, 2014
SHUT UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon - Watergate
W. Bush - A high-ranking advisor to Bush who confirmed that Bush was arrested for cocaine possession in Houston in 1972, and had the record expunged by a judge who was “a fellow Republican and elected official” who helped Bush get off “with a little community service at a minority youth center instead of having to pick cotton on a Texas prison farm.”
James G. Watt (R) United States Secretary of the Interior, 1981–1983, charged with 25 counts of perjury and obstruction of justice. Sentenced to five years probation, fined $5,000 and 500 hours of community service.
Bob Ney (R-OH) pleaded guilty to conspiracy and making false statements as a result of his receiving trips from Abramoff in exchange for legislative favors. Ney received 30 months in prison.
Larry Craig Senator (R-ID)– Married Senator and vocal critic of Clinton's affair, pled guilty to disorderly conduct in a Minneapolis airport men's room, after having been arrested on a charge of homosexual lewd conduct.
Richard Kleindienst (R) Attorney General, found guilty of "refusing to answer questions" given one month in jail.
Obama? Shall I continue?
Oh, look how the libs dance when you step on their feelings. LOL No, I'm not getting into a pi$$ing match over what Repubs did what and what Dems did what. That would go on forever and is boring.

The break in at the Watergate Hotel and the Dems canpaign office, in itself, was not a big deal. The lies and cover ups were. That's what they all went down on. Obama and Hillary will learn that soon enough. "Spontaneous demostration because of a youtube video.''What difference does it make?' "Out troops could not get there in time." DID THEY have a crystal ball showing them when the attack would stop????

What you posted about George W is just pure heresay. Maybe something to it, maybe not. If he was ever arrested, it could have been a simple PBJ: Probation before Judgement. Plea quilty to a victimless crime and the judge often sentences you to a PBJ. Keep clean for a year or whatever time he imposes and your record is expunged. Lots of states have this. Hell Obama brags about his drug use. Maybe that's why his brain is so addled and he's a pi$$ poor president.

Neither that nor Watergate involved the fraud and theft of taxpayer money. To my mind, a much more serious lack of character. But you just stay up ther eon your soapbox and run google searchs on the crimes of the right.

btw, why we celebrate Martin Luther King day when he was a common adulterer is beyond me. We should at least give JFK the same honor.(smirk)
They cannot kill a spook

Taylor, MI

#13 Mar 9, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
Democrats just like the Kennedy inbred Klan of Taxachusetts .
SHUT UP

Columbus, OH

#15 Mar 9, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, look how the libs dance when you step on their feelings. LOL No, I'm not getting into a pi$$ing match over what Repubs did what and what Dems did what. That would go on forever and is boring.

The break in at the Watergate Hotel and the Dems canpaign office, in itself, was not a big deal. The lies and cover ups were. That's what they all went down on. Obama and Hillary will learn that soon enough. "Spontaneous demostration because of a youtube video.''What difference does it make?' "Out troops could not get there in time." DID THEY have a crystal ball showing them when the attack would stop????

What you posted about George W is just pure heresay. Maybe something to it, maybe not. If he was ever arrested, it could have been a simple PBJ: Probation before Judgement. Plea quilty to a victimless crime and the judge often sentences you to a PBJ. Keep clean for a year or whatever time he imposes and your record is expunged. Lots of states have this. Hell Obama brags about his drug use. Maybe that's why his brain is so addled and he's a pi$$ poor president.

Neither that nor Watergate involved the fraud and theft of taxpayer money. To my mind, a much more serious lack of character. But you just stay up ther eon your soapbox and run google searchs on the crimes of the right.

btw, why we celebrate Martin Luther King day when he was a common adulterer is beyond me. We should at least give JFK the same honor.(smirk)
One excuse after another and end it with attack on a civil rights leader's infidelity, of which you have no proof.

Stay classy, Serious.

“MAGA”

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 9, 2014
SHUT UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon - Watergate
Obama? Shall I continue?
LMAO

Ah, the Billy did it to defense......Classic but still juvenile.....

Thanks for playing though.........LOL

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 9, 2014
SHUT UP wrote:
<quoted text>
One excuse after another and end it with attack on a civil rights leader's infidelity, of which you have no proof.
Stay classy, Serious.
The FBI has proof...LOL. And the woman who spent his last night alive with him confirms it.

http://www.ibtimes.com/martin-luther-king-che...

http://www.blackmediascoop.com/shocking-affai...

Location hidden

#18 Mar 9, 2014
SHUT UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay classy, Serious.
I knew that to be true. No attack, just fact. Another 'reverand' making $$ off the backs of other blacks. Just like reverand's Sharpton, Wright and Jackson.

And we all remember the fall from grace that Jim Baker took a few decades back. Beware the false prophets.

I have another query. Why hasn't the media been reporting on Jeri Wright's criminal activity and trial? Oh yeah. They have their hands full with Obamacare and the Ukraine. What a lame excuse Barry is as a leader.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI has proof...LOL. And the woman who spent his last night alive with him confirms it.
http://www.ibtimes.com/martin-luther-king-che...
http://www.blackmediascoop.com/shocking-affai...
She was one of many. JFK warned him to stop the tom-catting if 'they' wanted to get anywhere on civil rights.

I get weary of humans being acclaimed as demi-gods when they have feet of clay. There was only one perfect man, right, Tipster?
SHUT UP

United States

#20 Mar 10, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>I knew that to be true. No attack, just fact. Another 'reverand' making $$ off the backs of other blacks. Just like reverand's Sharpton, Wright and Jackson.

And we all remember the fall from grace that Jim Baker took a few decades back. Beware the false prophets.

I have another query. Why hasn't the media been reporting on Jeri Wright's criminal activity and trial? Oh yeah. They have their hands full with Obamacare and the Ukraine. What a lame excuse Barry is as a leader.
Sounds like you have your own issues with the world. That's not Obama's fault. You just needed another object to point the finger at to shadow your own inabilities to function successfully in your life. Obama has been president, twice. He didn't win it in a lottery, he was voted in by an awful lot of people, just like every other president. Maybe you should pursue another path. It may make you feel better...or don't. I really don't give a shit.

Location hidden

#21 Mar 10, 2014
SHUT UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have your own issues with the world. That's not Obama's fault. You just needed another object to point the finger at to shadow your own inabilities to function successfully in your life. Obama has been president, twice. He didn't win it in a lottery, he was voted in by an awful lot of people, just like every other president. Maybe you should pursue another path. It may make you feel better...or don't. I really don't give a shit.
Sign you have lost an argument: Attack the opponent personally because you have run out of facts.

How Obama won two elections:

2008 - He was black and had a weak Repub opponent.
Voting locations were 'guarded' by Black Panther members with batons.

2012 - The IRS refused 501C status to conservative groups and harassed their members, cutting the funds available to support Romney.
"If you like you policy, you can keep your policy."
Obama and Hillary lied and covered up the murder of four Americans in Benghazi.
Harry Reid lied on the chamber floor saying Romney had not paid income tax.
A hurricane hit NJ and NY and Chris Christie gave Bruce Springsteen a big, sloppy
kiss via Obama.
Have the mediator of a televised debate confirm your lies.
Do not require voters to show ID. The stories of one person voting multiple times
are well documented and numerous.
Etc., etc., etc..

That was no landslide victory for Barry. He cried the night before the voting in front of a less than stellar turn out crowd of only 10,000. And he's gone downhill since 11/13/12. He'll limp out of office if he's not impeached first.

btw I am very happy with my life, profession and self. So I'll just get back to my life this beautiful Monday morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finally, Donald Trump Ousted from KKKloset 2 min d pants 29
Republican Politicians have Courted Rascism FOR... 44 min Pope Che Reagan C... 77
Why Ask about Obama? America has Only One Presi... 3 hr Mother Load 102
wow. 50% of Marriages Fail in US 8 hr UTrashy 9
Big Matt 10 hr UTrashy 2
News Columbus renters usually plan to settle down in... 11 hr They cannot kill ... 1
columbus homecoming commitee 11 hr get them out 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages