Body found along I-70 identified as p...

Body found along I-70 identified as possible overdose victim

There are 7 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Wednesday Oct 3, titled Body found along I-70 identified as possible overdose victim. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A body found along Interstate 70 Tuesday morning has been identified as a 42-year-old Columbus man who may have died from a drug overdose. Police said Coleman had not been struck by a vehicle and it appeared his body had been "dumped after dying" from an overdose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

They cannot kill a spook

United States

#1 Wednesday Oct 3
S.O.B. should have dumped the carcass in a city trash can
Escondito

Newcastle, OK

#2 Thursday Oct 4
Mine a good place for freedom rings dead and bloated. Except she headed for the same ditch whith the pile of white fangs

Since: Oct 18

Location hidden

#4 Thursday Oct 4
Wrong Coleman.
hey now

Dublin, OH

#5 Friday Oct 5
whenpigsfIysouth wrote:
Wrong Coleman.
I'm voting this "touching", "funny", and "mean" because you're right...it was the wrong Coleman. Well played, sir. Well played.
hey now

Dublin, OH

#6 Friday Oct 5
Too bad it wasn't wintertime when this skell was found. Remember the Cleveland cops who left a shell to become a freezer pop on the freeway claiming they thought it was a deer? Good times, then.
hey now

Dublin, OH

#7 Friday Oct 5
SKELL not shell. obamaskellsfuggin with my autocorrect.
They cannot kill a spook

United States

#8 Friday Oct 5
hey now wrote:
Too bad it wasn't wintertime when this skell was found. Remember the Cleveland cops who left a shell to become a freezer pop on the freeway claiming they thought it was a deer? Good times, then.
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PETA now says we have to stop drinking cows mil... 20 min Lol 2
Dems for violence 35 min MAGA 203
Scientist need to step away from politics 1 hr MAGA 9
Bring Dignity back to the Supreme Court andVOTE 1 hr MAGA 51
If Trump is such a genius... 1 hr Enter Username 15
mocked by President Trump .... 'Pocahontas,' re... 2 hr Fivecard 125
Honduran migrant caravan heads toward US ! 2 hr Reality Speaks 121

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages