Larry on Midland?
Joe

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Anyone know him? He is with a white chick, they have a younger son...
hey hey now

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Yeah. Somebody knows him. And fwiw, sons --as well as daughters--are always younger.
Joe

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 10, 2013
hey hey now wrote:
Yeah. Somebody knows him. And fwiw, sons --as well as daughters--are always younger.
Are you an idiot? Nevermind, it shows.

fwiw??? wtf is that? AND younger as in a small child, not a teenager.. IDIOT!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Joe wrote:
Anyone know him? He is with a white chick, they have a younger son...
Is the white chick a former squeeze, or are you looking for a threesome?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an idiot? Nevermind, it shows.
fwiw??? wtf is that? AND younger as in a small child, not a teenager.. IDIOT!
FWIF = For What It's Worth.
With that in mind, are you for real? This is a city of 800,000 and a county of more than 1 million. You think you're going to find somebody out of the 100 or so Topix viewers here who know this guy?

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#6 Jan 10, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>Is the white chick a former squeeze, or are you looking for a threesome?
Well dear, that is a stretch for you!
Wink, wink, with a big ass smile!
Rock it!
hey hey now

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an idiot? Nevermind, it shows.
fwiw??? wtf is that? AND younger as in a small child, not a teenager.. IDIOT!
Fwiw? for what it's worth...you idiot, showing!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dear, that is a stretch for you!
Wink, wink, with a big ass smile!
Rock it!
Contrary to popular belief, I have a sense of humor.
hey hey now

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 10, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to popular belief, I have a sense of humor.
And a tattoo on your murky_ass that says, "Buses welcome."

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#10 Jan 10, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>Contrary to popular belief, I have a sense of humor.
I know that!
Just messing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 124 24 min MarkJ- 24
Anyone seen Sidekick or Tip 37 min They cannot kill ... 50
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 506
Cute note Trump left at Holocaust Memorial 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 3
Obama's NSA Spied on Americans illegally 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 2
America Held Hostage Day 125 1 hr The Breck Girl 1
America Held Hostage Day 123 1 hr Elerby 100

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages