Emirate of Texas: US flag offensive t...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#82 Jun 20, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
@duke, this is only one of many articles......
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
So the next time a Christian blows up an abortion clinic, shoots a cop, or moves to Idaho to start a civil war (see your pal Spook) you are going to advocate for the illegalization of Christianity, right?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#83 Jun 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just worried when the kids of atheist parents have to fund their of public school after Christians refuse to allow their children attend your rotting public indoctrination centers.
Wait a minute here. Did I spend a whole hour this afternoon watching the Bay Point video feed for nothing?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#84 Jun 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more worried about the Bible thumpin creationist takin over the schools here. That's already happening, in case you haven't noticed. You wanna talk about a great deception?
Just look at how much cash is being funneled out of public schools to pay for religious ones. And how the creationists are actively changing the public school curriculum to suit their desires, with public funds.
Like I said, terrorism, rape and murder are already crimes.
woof
Here's a helpful hint, Bill Nye is not a scientist, he's an engineer and a kid's show host. The left-wing moral panic over "creationism" is a damp squib. The religious schools, particularly in Ohio, that benefit from school choice are mostly Catholic schools, which is against the "creationist" teaching ("creationism" generally refers to two slightly related subjects, YEC and Intelligent Design).

The railing is really a smokescreen for crushing dissent on AGW, not evolution. The other part is ed unions whining that they have competition.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#85 Jun 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
So the next time a Christian blows up an abortion clinic, shoots a cop, or moves to Idaho to start a civil war (see your pal Spook) you are going to advocate for the illegalization of Christianity, right?
Those bombings are fairly rare, only 41 since 1977. The Islamic list is longer and bloodier

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_extremis...

I can't find anything about Islamic bombings of abortion facilities, which is not surprising as Islam permits abortion.(Perhaps another reason for the left's blindness on it)

Concern over these incidents, relatively uncommon, analogous to school shootings, compared to the rampant black-on-black and cartel crimes, is just again a leftist moral panic.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#86 Jun 20, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a helpful hint, Bill Nye is not a scientist, he's an engineer and a kid's show host. The left-wing moral panic over "creationism" is a damp squib. The religious schools, particularly in Ohio, that benefit from school choice are mostly Catholic schools, which is against the "creationist" teaching ("creationism" generally refers to two slightly related subjects, YEC and Intelligent Design).
The railing is really a smokescreen for crushing dissent on AGW, not evolution. The other part is ed unions whining that they have competition.
Mechanical Engineering is indeed within the realm of the sciences.

Your taxes are un-Constitutionally lining the pockets of privateers who are completely unaccountable to the taxpayers they take money from. And those nice folks in Texas are cooking the textbooks.

http://daytonos.com/...

http://innovationohio.org/wp-content/uploads/...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/22/education/s...

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/public-ed...

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2...

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/ohio-school-choice/...

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#87 Jun 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mechanical Engineering is indeed within the realm of the sciences.
Your taxes are un-Constitutionally lining the pockets of privateers who are completely unaccountable to the taxpayers they take money from. And those nice folks in Texas are cooking the textbooks.
http://daytonos.com/...
http://innovationohio.org/wp-content/uploads/...
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/22/education/s...
http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/public-ed...
http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2...
http://www.ohio.com/blogs/ohio-school-choice/...
woof
Nye isn't a climate expert, but he's trotted around on TV to convince clueless millenials to vote socialist because of childhood nostalgia.

The public ed unions are pocketing dollars and packaging them to the Democrats, I'd rather like some competition instead.

The ranting about Texas curriculum changes was mostly about the removal of the left-wing history that California officials had inserted. The media kindly left that part out and resumed its "creationist" moral panic.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#88 Jun 20, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Those bombings are fairly rare, only 41 since 1977. The Islamic list is longer and bloodier
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_extremis...
I can't find anything about Islamic bombings of abortion facilities, which is not surprising as Islam permits abortion.(Perhaps another reason for the left's blindness on it)
Concern over these incidents, relatively uncommon, analogous to school shootings, compared to the rampant black-on-black and cartel crimes, is just again a leftist moral panic.
As usual, your agenda blinds you from the point.
Duke Diggler

Sterling, VA

#89 Jun 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, your agenda blinds you from the point.
I've got a point for you.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#90 Jun 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, your agenda blinds you from the point.
You have an agenda, that is tying a false equivalency between Christianity and Islam.

At times there have been 50 jihadist bombings in a day.

Not to mention 50 million or more killed under atheistic communism.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#91 Jun 21, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
Not to mention 50 million or more killed under atheistic communism.
At that rate atheistic communism will never catch up to Christian capitalism's toll.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#92 Jun 21, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
At that rate atheistic communism will never catch up to Christian capitalism's toll.
then you better get on the side where you are not exterminated......hey dinky.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#93 Jun 21, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an agenda, that is tying a false equivalency between Christianity and Islam.
At times there have been 50 jihadist bombings in a day.
Not to mention 50 million or more killed under atheistic communism.
That's not my agenda at all. I really don't care much about either one until someone tries to force it on me. Right now, that threat comes from Christians way more than from Muslims.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#94 Jun 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my agenda at all. I really don't care much about either one until someone tries to force it on me. Right now, that threat comes from Christians way more than from Muslims.
but is alright with you to force your agenda on others?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#95 Jun 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
but is alright with you to force your agenda on others?
No.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#96 Jun 21, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
At that rate atheistic communism will never catch up to Christian capitalism's toll.
On a proportionate basis, the pagan and later Islamic Mongols hold the highest death toll.

If you are blaming "Christian capitalism" for the post-1970s abortion total, you might be right, but you obviously didn't intend that.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#97 Jun 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my agenda at all. I really don't care much about either one until someone tries to force it on me. Right now, that threat comes from Christians way more than from Muslims.
You have a broad definition of "force", and a severe blindness when force is put on those like Catholic hospitals that note that abortificants kill people.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#98 Jun 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Impossible, politics is about deciding between competing claims on society. There is no moral neutrality.

You favor a liberal agenda, I do not. You pretend that it doesn't involve force, I do not.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#99 Jun 21, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a broad definition of "force", and a severe blindness when force is put on those like Catholic hospitals that note that abortificants kill people.
Did you mean abortifacients or is that one of your little made up words? Whichever, Catholic hospitals aren't forced to perform any medical procedure they don't want to, so long as it meets the standard of care.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#100 Jun 21, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Impossible, politics is about deciding between competing claims on society. There is no moral neutrality.
You favor a liberal agenda, I do not. You pretend that it doesn't involve force, I do not.
Now who has a broad definition of force? Consistency isn't one of your strong suits, is it Karl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 1 min Pope Che Reagan C... 895
Why is Sussi, A Reporter not listed with WSYX, ... 8 min Alana 6
Burn in Hell White Pigs, Go Fight Real Crime, N... 1 hr the hotep 63
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 1 hr Male 8
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 1 hr Reality 14
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 1 hr Reality 462
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pam 252

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages