DHS Insider: It's About to Get Very ...

“I made PRISM by myself”

Since: May 13

USS Iowa 1983 Mediterranean

#121 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Karl. Pretty funny that you know exactly what would make your buddy crazy.
I know that you aren't a lawyer and that you draw the benefits of dead people.

And that you vote for them.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#122 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I got better grades than you did.
How? You never went.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#123 Jun 9, 2013
Secret Agent Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Soetoro's relationship with Michelle is for show. Their kids' real father is Jesse Jackson Jr.
Michelle loves some ribs.
Barry had a falling out with Reggie, and with Rahm (bet you didn't see that one coming).
Putin's divorce is so he can have a relationship with Barry, what did you think "flexible" was about...
I want Black Label
Black Label. I haven't seen anyone.drinking that for years.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#124 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who here grew up with you in the western suburbs of Boston?
Why don't you ask Kosmik, who knows the Boston area (as well as Maine) fairly well.
Where do you think I grew up, little girl? It wasn't in Ohio.
I've proven my solid Boston bona fides here for years. If you think anyone who didn't grow up there knows who Charles Laquidara, Ave Nelson, Chet Curtis, Jack Williams, Shelby Scott, Rex Trailer, Dale Dorman, Major Mudd and Fred Muzi are, you're a liar.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#125 Jun 9, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Label. I haven't seen anyone.drinking that for years.
One of their breweries was on Rt.9 in Natick, MA, about seven miles from where I grew up. We used to cringe at the thought of them using the water from Lake Cochituate for the product.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#126 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>How? You never went.
No arguing with that, eh 3.1?

Columbus, OH

#127 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask Kosmik, who knows the Boston area (as well as Maine) fairly well.
I've proven my solid Boston bona fides here for years. If you think anyone who didn't grow up there knows who Charles Laquidara, Ave Nelson, Chet Curtis, Jack Williams, Shelby Scott, Rex Trailer, Dale Dorman, Major Mudd and Fred Muzi are, you're a liar.
Being at AF 'brat' I'm surprised you didn't grow up in a much wider array of places.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#128 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask Kosmik, who knows the Boston area (as well as Maine) fairly well.
You mean any person who didn't grow up there or doesn't know how to use the internet, right? You are waaaaay too desperate.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#129 Jun 9, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
Being at AF 'brat' I'm surprised you didn't grow up in a much wider array of places.
I spend some time before age six at Warner Robins.
No point in not being "home" when my father was at Andersen or U-Tapao. He spent a fair bit of time at Westover and Hanscom (both driving distance from home although Westover was a stretch) after Linebacker II, then retired in '74.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#130 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean any person who didn't grow up there or doesn't know how to use the internet, right? You are waaaaay too desperate.
And just why would a person Google all those names from the '60s and '70s, Che? Mu sisters went to Ursuline in Dedham, and that wasn't where we lived. Did I Google that, too?
Looks like you're pathetically desperate to prove I didn't grow up in MA. You're only looking like a fool.

Columbus, OH

#131 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Che, there are things about both the Boston area and Maine that aren't discovered online, you would either have had to lived there or spent an amount of time there.

George knows enough of that to convince me it's about the only facet of him that's not BS.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#132 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No arguing with that, eh 3.1?
You're free to tell us otherwise.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#133 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And you just stepped in it, moron. As anyone here will tell you, I was born and raised in the western suburbs of Boston. Now please...tell us all you know about me.
You've never even been to Maine, Torchy. And you just proved that you are full of sh!t.
That's just as fabricated as your degree from Colby and you know it.

Dishwasher.

Columbus, OH

#134 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I spend some time before age six at Warner Robins.
No point in not being "home" when my father was at Andersen or U-Tapao. He spent a fair bit of time at Westover and Hanscom (both driving distance from home although Westover was a stretch) after Linebacker II, then retired in '74.
You were quite fortunate to have that stability, I know many who moved every 2-3 years their entire childhood and teen years.

Jersey, Baby!

#135 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And just why would a person Google all those names from the '60s and '70s, Che? Mu sisters went to Ursuline in Dedham, and that wasn't where we lived. Did I Google that, too?
Looks like you're pathetically desperate to prove I didn't grow up in MA. You're only looking like a fool.
My, you're pathetic. You really have a lot invested in this internet identity of yours, don't you?

Sad.Pathetic.Grim.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#136 Jun 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just as fabricated as your degree from Colby and you know it.
Dishwasher.
Really? See Kosmik's post #131, above.
You've been made a fool of, Stymie...mostly by yourself.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#137 Jun 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You were quite fortunate to have that stability, I know many who moved every 2-3 years their entire childhood and teen years.
Believe me, when we kids complained, our folks reminded us of that every time.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#138 Jun 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
My, you're pathetic. You really have a lot invested in this internet identity of yours, don't you?
Sad.Pathetic.Grim.
And we're to believe that you're from New Jersey, know Pat DiNizio personally and graduated from Bowdoin (a place you have yet to describe.)
You're just looking like a butthurt little kid.

Jersey, Baby!

#139 Jun 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, my. All of the stories are unraveling in front of us. How does Georgie keep them all together? Oh, noes. This calls for some quick thinking indeed.

Tell us again why you aren't allowed to attend school board meetings, Georgie.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#140 Jun 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my. All of the stories are unraveling in front of us. How does Georgie keep them all together? Oh, noes. This calls for some quick thinking indeed.
Tell us again why you aren't allowed to attend school board meetings, Georgie.
Kosmik can clue you in on my father's USAF service, too. Do the words "Loring" and "BUFF" mean anything to you? Of course they don't.
I'm perfectly welcome at our school board meetings. I will be a regular fixture there in 355 days. I know you people don't care about hurting your kids...look how they run around as feral animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Trump Runs The Country Just Like His Reali... 30 min Let Chaos Reign 1
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 59 min Let Freedom Ring 190
Trump plans to Remove WH Press Corps, hide TRUTH 1 hr Paradigm Shift ri... 68
Donald Trump is so Inadequate .... 1 hr Lee 1
White Nationalists losing faith in Trump 1 hr Duke for Mayor 5
News Ohioans to hold own version of Washington women... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 75
News Macy's to close Eastland Mall store, one of loc... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 46
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 2 hr LOL 79
Obama Out Of Office Countdown Clock 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 81

Columbus Jobs