|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Your loss of status has gotten you angry. That comment makes no sense.
Grow up, little girl. Nobody's buying what that a-hole is saying so conveniently.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up, little girl. Nobody's buying what that a-hole is saying so conveniently.
It's no more convenient nor less credible than your claim.

There's a new master of undergraduate education in town.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no more convenient nor less credible than your claim.
There's a new master of undergraduate education in town.
Wrong, little girl. I grew up in that area and I've been consistent in my background for years here. I've provided my class year and major. I've given details of my time in Waterville that only a student could.
No, kid. Your boy RU is full of sh!t and you know it.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I have a feeling that Seven Days in May will be a possible result of this "president's" actions.
Gee, George, your life political outlook are both based on fantasy, either movies or television. You have no clue what the real world is like.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, George, your life political outlook are both based on fantasy, either movies or television. You have no clue what the real world is like.
Look who was just belched out of rehab again...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what staggers in from the drunk tank...
Did they tell you about what's been going on these past few weeks, a-hole? Sounds like something from a novel or a TV show or a movie to most thinkind people.

“I made PRISM by myself”

Since: May 13

USS Iowa 1983 Mediterranean

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Look what staggers in from the drunk tank...
Did they tell you about what's been going on these past few weeks, a-hole? Sounds like something from a novel or a TV show or a movie to most thinkind people.
Hey melonhead, I built PRISM by myself. I know everything about you and your life. Your "family" is a fraud, you never graduated high school, and one of your real parents was black.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's a hoot coming from someone who hadn't heard of Bowdoin until today. And if had a clue, you'd know there isn't dime's worth of difference between Colby, Bowdoin and Bates.
I doubt if SUNY Oswego would have even taken your app.
Hey, I know a couple of people with degrees from SUNY Oswego and they've done quite well for themselves.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Look what staggers in from the drunk tank...
Sorry, been earning cash and spending time with family, something you can't bother to do.

I haven't caught up to all the crap from the past few weeks but from what I've heard on right wing radio, which you all parrot, it's no news, no real scandals and no non-threatening countries were invaded.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Secret Agent Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey melonhead, I built PRISM by myself. I know everything about you and your life. Your "family" is a fraud, you never graduated high school, and one of your real parents was black.
I'll give you a case of Jack and a keg of Natty Light if you tell us how wide Moochele's fatass is and whether the Secret Service has ever had to rescue Barry from it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, little girl. I grew up in that area and I've been consistent in my background for years here. I've provided my class year and major. I've given details of my time in Waterville that only a student could.
No, kid. Your boy RU is full of sh!t and you know it.
If only a student would know the details you have given, then we would all have to be Colby students to know your details were true, wouldn't we? Your claim of being a mediocre college student in Maine is no more credible than anyone else's Topix bravado.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Secret Agent Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Karl. Pretty funny that you know exactly what would make your buddy crazy.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's a hoot coming from someone who hadn't heard of Bowdoin until today. And if had a clue, you'd know there isn't dime's worth of difference between Colby, Bowdoin and Bates.
I doubt if SUNY Oswego would have even taken your app.
Judging from your responses after this, I guess I really hit a nerve with you, Georgie boy.

You just H A T E D growing up in Waterville, didn't you boy? Always on the outside looking in. Until you moved to Cowlumbus and pretended you really had attended Colby, instead of just working as a dishwasher in the lunchroom.

Maine's a small place, Georgie. Even this Jerseyboy Bowdoin graduate knows a few things about you that you'd rather I didn't say. Right?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If only a student would know the details you have given, then we would all have to be Colby students to know your details were true, wouldn't we? Your claim of being a mediocre college student in Maine is no more credible than anyone else's Topix bravado.
You're not really that stupid, are you?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your responses after this, I guess I really hit a nerve with you, Georgie boy.
You just H A T E D growing up in Waterville, didn't you boy? Always on the outside looking in. Until you moved to Cowlumbus and pretended you really had attended Colby, instead of just working as a dishwasher in the lunchroom.
Maine's a small place, Georgie. Even this Jerseyboy Bowdoin graduate knows a few things about you that you'd rather I didn't say. Right?
And you just stepped in it, moron. As anyone here will tell you, I was born and raised in the western suburbs of Boston. Now please...tell us all you know about me.
You've never even been to Maine, Torchy. And you just proved that you are full of sh!t.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Karl. Pretty funny that you know exactly what would make your buddy crazy.
Crazy? It's called playing along, you ignoramus.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy? It's called playing along, you ignoramus.
It was pretty hard to tell which one of you he was mocking more.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And you just stepped in it, moron. As anyone here will tell you, I was born and raised in the western suburbs of Boston. Now please...tell us all you know about me.
You've never even been to Maine, Torchy. And you just proved that you are full of sh!t.
Who here grew up with you in the western suburbs of Boston?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're not really that stupid, are you?
I got better grades than you did.

“I made PRISM by myself”

Since: May 13

USS Iowa 1983 Mediterranean

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you a case of Jack and a keg of Natty Light if you tell us how wide Moochele's fatass is and whether the Secret Service has ever had to rescue Barry from it.
Mr. Soetoro's relationship with Michelle is for show. Their kids' real father is Jesse Jackson Jr.

Michelle loves some ribs.

Barry had a falling out with Reggie, and with Rahm (bet you didn't see that one coming).

Putin's divorce is so he can have a relationship with Barry, what did you think "flexible" was about...

I want Black Label

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 32 min They cannot kill a Spook 35
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 33 min gary 2,225
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min half breed 29,419
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Pale Rider 2,942
Columbus Nightclub Days,East Dallas,AAfter The ... (Mar '10) 7 hr Steven 57
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 7 hr Black Rhino 88
Give Zimmerman a break already! 8 hr Hoodies Skittles N Tea 3
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 9 hr eden 846
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000