|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand why it would be hazardous for an ancient waste of skin like you to stop breathing.
I want you around long enough to see your boy Barry frog marched out of the White House.
Y'all better hurry.

His Presidency end in 1322 days 4 hours and some decreasing number of minutes and seconds.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how he ended up on Topix rather than at the school board meetings.
woof
Che didn't show up for table tennis huh. UR Lonely

carry on

WOLF

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how he ended up on Topix rather than at the school board meetings.
woof
358 days.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I will.I'm responsible for 10's of thousands of dollars worth of equiptment,and I'm going to do it again for the thirteenth year.
Missing you Dave, my fault. I'll explain in a PM. I'll be in touch. Behave, keep well.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I will.I'm responsible for 10's of thousands of dollars worth of equiptment,and I'm going to do it again for the thirteenth year.
Hey Catman. Since I last saw you one here I have sone new cats. 3 kittens from one of my cats and a mother calico with two of here weened calico kittens ( she had 7 but the tom cats got adopted) The person who the cat.came from said she.showed up one day knocked up and was super friendly so she was allowed to stay until a home was found for her.

She is a good cat but if she hears a kitten screech she comes running and will bite anything that is near a kitten even if it is not her kittens.
the beloved yeah baby

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Catman. Since I last saw you one here I have sone new cats. 3 kittens from one of my cats and a mother calico with two of here weened calico kittens ( she had 7 but the tom cats got adopted) The person who the cat.came from said she.showed up one day knocked up and was super friendly so she was allowed to stay until a home was found for her.
She is a good cat but if she hears a kitten screech she comes running and will bite anything that is near a kitten even if it is not her kittens.
They mousers?
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

the beloved yeah baby wrote:
<quoted text>They mousers?
The mother of three kittens is good at getting blackbirds and robins as well as moles. The kittens too young yet. The calico mother cat I would bet will be as she.becomes more.familiar with her new home. When at her temporary home she bit a neighbor kid that came into the fenced yard.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Holy Mother of God! What kind of drugs do you people TAKE on the weekends?
just saying

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Holy Mother of God! What kind of drugs do you people TAKE on the weekends?
The same ones they take all week. 10,000mg of Stupid every hour.
Dogman Dave

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

I got a new puppy. He chases kittens.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
The same ones they take all week. 10,000mg of Stupid every hour.
Your knees must be awfully sore. The fact that you can still shill for this government after being made aware of the IRS crimes and PRISM suggests that you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
Zoso

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Missing you Dave, my fault. I'll explain in a PM. I'll be in touch. Behave, keep well.
We understand. One of your training wheels came loose and you wrecked your bike.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Catman Dave wrote:
Stay sober!

Glad to see you back.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your knees must be awfully sore. The fact that you can still shill for this government after being made aware of the IRS crimes and PRISM suggests that you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
It's got nothing to do with allegiance to the President.

It would be wonderful if all the alarmists prevailed upon Congress to rein in the agencies who are watching everyone and everything. Particularly since a good bit of the authority derives from the Patriot Act, passed and reauthorized by Congress. Personally I would be be supportive--as would a number of those to the left of the President. And I think that if presented with such legislation the President would sign it.

Now, then, do I think it will happen?

Not likely.

Do not delude yourself. The majority of hair-on-fire righties pointing the finger at the President right now are not going to do a single thing to rein in the power of government agencies to spy upon citizens. Because they themselves actually believe in and support that kind of thing. And they have across multiple administrations.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Tin-foil hat stuff which is very hard for me to believe. It's almost as if this is being planted in order to discredit the media source.

The IRS scandal is real and Peggy Noonan said it best. What makes the scandal more repulsive than previous scandals involving the IRS is that in previous candles the government was going after big wigs - i.e. people who play together in the same sandbox. This is the first time that the government has been sicked on the average Joe, such as Joe the Plumber. Everybody should be frightened of this government.
every troll here but you

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your knees must be awfully sore. The fact that you can still shill for this government after being made aware of the IRS crimes and PRISM suggests that you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
You are so easy.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Tin-foil hat stuff which is very hard for me to believe. It's almost as if this is being planted in order to discredit the media source.

The IRS scandal is real and Peggy Noonan said it best. What makes the scandal more repulsive than previous scandals involving the IRS is that in previous candles the government was going after big wigs - i.e. people who play together in the same sandbox. This is the first time that the government has been sicked on the average Joe, such as Joe the Plumber. Everybody should be frightened of this government.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It's got nothing to do with allegiance to the President.
It would be wonderful if all the alarmists prevailed upon Congress to rein in the agencies who are watching everyone and everything. Particularly since a good bit of the authority derives from the Patriot Act, passed and reauthorized by Congress. Personally I would be be supportive--as would a number of those to the left of the President. And I think that if presented with such legislation the President would sign it.
Now, then, do I think it will happen?
Not likely.
Do not delude yourself. The majority of hair-on-fire righties pointing the finger at the President right now are not going to do a single thing to rein in the power of government agencies to spy upon citizens. Because they themselves actually believe in and support that kind of thing. And they have across multiple administrations.
The public didn't KNOW. And I guarantee you didn't know that FISA, which is the program that PRISM morphed from, was sponsored by Ted Kennedy in 1977 and signed by Jimmy Carter in 1978.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

every troll here but you wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so easy.
I'm not the one bending over for Obama, old man. Your elderly colon must be gaping.
Dewd

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay sober!
Glad to see you back.
Start drinking!

Wish you'd stay gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of152
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 5 min d pantz 182
Pope Francis - Another Obama Failure! 6 min yeah baby 16
Man mowing South Side field finds body 9 min yeah baby 1
Cancer fundraising scam grips family, 2 towns 11 min Tony Orez 7
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 12 min yeah baby 14
Happy Easter 17 min d pantz 16
Powell man guilty of income-tax fraud | The Col... (Jan '10) 27 min Golden Mule 26
Congress Cost FYI 46 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr pastor of 1 1,983
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance