DHS Insider: It's About to Get Very ...
just saying

Blacklick, OH

#21 Jun 7, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand why it would be hazardous for an ancient waste of skin like you to stop breathing.
I want you around long enough to see your boy Barry frog marched out of the White House.
Y'all better hurry.

His Presidency end in 1322 days 4 hours and some decreasing number of minutes and seconds.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 7, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how he ended up on Topix rather than at the school board meetings.
woof
Che didn't show up for table tennis huh. UR Lonely

carry on

WOLF

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#23 Jun 7, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how he ended up on Topix rather than at the school board meetings.
woof
358 days.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24 Jun 7, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I will.I'm responsible for 10's of thousands of dollars worth of equiptment,and I'm going to do it again for the thirteenth year.
Missing you Dave, my fault. I'll explain in a PM. I'll be in touch. Behave, keep well.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#25 Jun 7, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I will.I'm responsible for 10's of thousands of dollars worth of equiptment,and I'm going to do it again for the thirteenth year.
Hey Catman. Since I last saw you one here I have sone new cats. 3 kittens from one of my cats and a mother calico with two of here weened calico kittens ( she had 7 but the tom cats got adopted) The person who the cat.came from said she.showed up one day knocked up and was super friendly so she was allowed to stay until a home was found for her.

She is a good cat but if she hears a kitten screech she comes running and will bite anything that is near a kitten even if it is not her kittens.
the beloved yeah baby

Columbus, OH

#26 Jun 7, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Catman. Since I last saw you one here I have sone new cats. 3 kittens from one of my cats and a mother calico with two of here weened calico kittens ( she had 7 but the tom cats got adopted) The person who the cat.came from said she.showed up one day knocked up and was super friendly so she was allowed to stay until a home was found for her.
She is a good cat but if she hears a kitten screech she comes running and will bite anything that is near a kitten even if it is not her kittens.
They mousers?
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#27 Jun 7, 2013
the beloved yeah baby wrote:
<quoted text>They mousers?
The mother of three kittens is good at getting blackbirds and robins as well as moles. The kittens too young yet. The calico mother cat I would bet will be as she.becomes more.familiar with her new home. When at her temporary home she bit a neighbor kid that came into the fenced yard.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#28 Jun 8, 2013
Holy Mother of God! What kind of drugs do you people TAKE on the weekends?
just saying

Blacklick, OH

#29 Jun 8, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Holy Mother of God! What kind of drugs do you people TAKE on the weekends?
The same ones they take all week. 10,000mg of Stupid every hour.
Dogman Dave

Lancaster, OH

#30 Jun 8, 2013
I got a new puppy. He chases kittens.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#31 Jun 8, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
The same ones they take all week. 10,000mg of Stupid every hour.
Your knees must be awfully sore. The fact that you can still shill for this government after being made aware of the IRS crimes and PRISM suggests that you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
Zoso

Lancaster, OH

#32 Jun 8, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Missing you Dave, my fault. I'll explain in a PM. I'll be in touch. Behave, keep well.
We understand. One of your training wheels came loose and you wrecked your bike.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33 Jun 8, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
Stay sober!

Glad to see you back.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34 Jun 8, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your knees must be awfully sore. The fact that you can still shill for this government after being made aware of the IRS crimes and PRISM suggests that you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
It's got nothing to do with allegiance to the President.

It would be wonderful if all the alarmists prevailed upon Congress to rein in the agencies who are watching everyone and everything. Particularly since a good bit of the authority derives from the Patriot Act, passed and reauthorized by Congress. Personally I would be be supportive--as would a number of those to the left of the President. And I think that if presented with such legislation the President would sign it.

Now, then, do I think it will happen?

Not likely.

Do not delude yourself. The majority of hair-on-fire righties pointing the finger at the President right now are not going to do a single thing to rein in the power of government agencies to spy upon citizens. Because they themselves actually believe in and support that kind of thing. And they have across multiple administrations.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#35 Jun 8, 2013
Tin-foil hat stuff which is very hard for me to believe. It's almost as if this is being planted in order to discredit the media source.

The IRS scandal is real and Peggy Noonan said it best. What makes the scandal more repulsive than previous scandals involving the IRS is that in previous candles the government was going after big wigs - i.e. people who play together in the same sandbox. This is the first time that the government has been sicked on the average Joe, such as Joe the Plumber. Everybody should be frightened of this government.
every troll here but you

Blacklick, OH

#36 Jun 8, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your knees must be awfully sore. The fact that you can still shill for this government after being made aware of the IRS crimes and PRISM suggests that you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
You are so easy.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#37 Jun 8, 2013
Tin-foil hat stuff which is very hard for me to believe. It's almost as if this is being planted in order to discredit the media source.

The IRS scandal is real and Peggy Noonan said it best. What makes the scandal more repulsive than previous scandals involving the IRS is that in previous candles the government was going after big wigs - i.e. people who play together in the same sandbox. This is the first time that the government has been sicked on the average Joe, such as Joe the Plumber. Everybody should be frightened of this government.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#38 Jun 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It's got nothing to do with allegiance to the President.
It would be wonderful if all the alarmists prevailed upon Congress to rein in the agencies who are watching everyone and everything. Particularly since a good bit of the authority derives from the Patriot Act, passed and reauthorized by Congress. Personally I would be be supportive--as would a number of those to the left of the President. And I think that if presented with such legislation the President would sign it.
Now, then, do I think it will happen?
Not likely.
Do not delude yourself. The majority of hair-on-fire righties pointing the finger at the President right now are not going to do a single thing to rein in the power of government agencies to spy upon citizens. Because they themselves actually believe in and support that kind of thing. And they have across multiple administrations.
The public didn't KNOW. And I guarantee you didn't know that FISA, which is the program that PRISM morphed from, was sponsored by Ted Kennedy in 1977 and signed by Jimmy Carter in 1978.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#39 Jun 8, 2013
every troll here but you wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so easy.
I'm not the one bending over for Obama, old man. Your elderly colon must be gaping.
Dewd

Lancaster, OH

#40 Jun 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay sober!
Glad to see you back.
Start drinking!

Wish you'd stay gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bye bye nfl 1 hr fat tired old and... 2
It's September soccer daddy 2 hr d ponts 40
well trump your son and law use private e mail 2 hr trump people use... 1
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 3 hr Male 552
Trump Calls Protesters "Son of Bit--ch" in Alab... 4 hr Sherman 1
Feeble Nancy Pelosi snaps her withered fingers 4 hr Enter Username 17
Trump's Health Services Appointee used Taxpayer... 5 hr Mud, James Mud 18

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance