Reality Speaks

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Oct 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Which do you prefer SL that stands for Seriously Large, so people will know who you are? You know who I am, if I used your name, and so does everyone else you fool.
Also I put photos of my visit to the Kentucky Horse Park. I hope you will enjoy seeing them. I wish you could see it.
How very accomdating of you. Other than having been there at a private function just before it opened to the public, I have no interest in the park. When in KY, I have plenty to do at oter venues.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#24 Oct 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
f all you want to do is talk about what you have, here is your opportunity to let it air, for all of Columbus Topix to take in.
Gun or guns:
Caliber:
Value:
Your boat:
What HP:
Length:
Weight:
Value:
Appraised Value:
Taxable Value:
Your Home:
Sq. Ft.
Value:
Appraised Value:
Taxable Value:
Your Company Name:
Your employees:
Salary:
Member of NYSE:
Member of Dunn & Bradstreet:
BBB:
INCOME Reality
Taxes Paid Annually:
Answer the above questions windbag. Everyone will feel better. Speaking on behalf of Columbus Topix that want to know if you are a windbag, or a poor manager of money. You have had plenty of time to make up another bunch of lies by now, so get started. I think you live off Obama is my opinion.
Stalker!!!!
Duke for Mayor

United States

#25 Oct 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
How very accomdating of you. Other than having been there at a private function just before it opened to the public, I have no interest in the park. When in KY, I have plenty to do at oter venues.
I imagine there are some nice bicycle trails down there.

woof
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#26 Oct 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Also I put photos of my visit to the Kentucky Horse Park. I hope you will enjoy seeing them. I wish you could see it.
I was going to check it out once when I was in Lexington but it was closed when I got there.
Pale Rider

AOL

#27 Oct 23, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so interested in what other posters own? HMMMMMM.
Why are you so interested in what I write? Then try to twist it around to satisfy those that have minds that resemble yours of some kid.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28 Oct 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so interested in what I write? Then try to twist it around to satisfy those that have minds that resemble yours of some kid.
You are the one that concocted that detailed list of what Reality does and pretty much everything else about him. That screams of stalker to me and probably other people here too. You need some help, soon.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#29 Oct 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so interested in what I write? Then try to twist it around to satisfy those that have minds that resemble yours of some kid.
Furthermore, I just asked you a simple question. Why do you care so much about what Reality owns as opposed to the other posters, like me?. I think you're getting ready to rob him, and that's a very bad idea. You better watch your step, you can be traced.
Pale Rider

AOL

#30 Oct 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what you call boasting, is my monthly bill.
I guess when people like you continually say you can't, and I show you I already did what you can't, it drives you nuts.
sorry......doing what others can't forms businesses.
you can't think.
Why post your bills on Columbus Topix you fool. If that isn't your way of boasting. Who does that? Who would want too? But a fool like you?

Now that you are basking in the spotlight, now is your time to start bragging "OH FOOLISH ONE." The Columbus Stupid Fool, Reality Speaks.

How is that company doing? Are you on the NYSE yet with it? If it is doing as well as you brag, I want some stock in it. Listen, I am not alone in my thoughts either. How good is it doing? Let's see the website?
Pale Rider

AOL

#31 Oct 23, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Furthermore, I just asked you a simple question. Why do you care so much about what Reality owns as opposed to the other posters, like me?. I think you're getting ready to rob him, and that's a very bad idea. You better watch your step, you can be traced.
I didn't ask you? Because you are not that stupid to brag only how accurate you are? Is that with a sling shot, bow and arrow, what is it?

If I plan to rob, I plan to take in a haul, I don't care to leave with a few pennies. You can come up with some dandy ideas. I bet who you vote for would be a dandy too.

How do you get all that stinking cat stink off of you, when you go somewhere? Do you have a polecat too? Maybe he sprays the house every now and then.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32 Oct 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why post your bills on Columbus Topix you fool. If that isn't your way of boasting. Who does that? Who would want too? But a fool like you?
Now that you are basking in the spotlight, now is your time to start bragging "OH FOOLISH ONE." The Columbus Stupid Fool, Reality Speaks.
How is that company doing? Are you on the NYSE yet with it? If it is doing as well as you brag, I want some stock in it. Listen, I am not alone in my thoughts either. How good is it doing? Let's see the website?
Will you have to forego KFC for several days after spending your weekly allowance on admission to the Kentucky Horse Park?
Pale Rider

AOL

#33 Oct 23, 2013
How does everyone like it that the #1 boasting fool, is finally made it to the top?

Poor old pimp is on the sidelines sulking. Come on George, get your SL so she can back up every word you say. Do you pay her to analyze the aroma, everytime you expell some gas? She claims she is so damn good at everything else.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#34 Oct 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you? Because you are not that stupid to brag only how accurate you are? Is that with a sling shot, bow and arrow, what is it?
If I plan to rob, I plan to take in a haul, I don't care to leave with a few pennies. You can come up with some dandy ideas. I bet who you vote for would be a dandy too.
How do you get all that stinking cat stink off of you, when you go somewhere? Do you have a polecat too? Maybe he sprays the house every now and then.
WOW!!!. That was such an intelligent response. My cats don't stink, but I bet you smell like year old fry grease, don't you.

No sling shot here. You will never know what I really have. Don't start getting nosy with me bytch.
Pale Rider

AOL

#35 Oct 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You could also call her "Pale Rider" and people would know who you were referring to. You could do that.
Thanks so much for clearing that up Che. She loves me Che, not many know that. SL HMMM.... What could that mean? If she was serious, you would think by now, she could remember Pale Rider? She must have a poor memory.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#36 Oct 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you have to forego KFC for several days after spending your weekly allowance on admission to the Kentucky Horse Park?
Good question--Kentucky Horse Park isn't cheap. Been there. Nice place.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#37 Oct 23, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question--Kentucky Horse Park isn't cheap. Been there. Nice place.
Wide's probably one of the idiots who show up in shorts...for the trail ride.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#38 Oct 23, 2013
It's snowing here now, Yipiee!!!

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#39 Oct 23, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Furthermore, I just asked you a simple question. Why do you care so much about what Reality owns as opposed to the other posters, like me?. I think you're getting ready to rob him, and that's a very bad idea. You better watch your step, you can be traced.
I think the gag is (at least, it's what always gives me a giggle) that RS is always talking about how he owns X times more than other people make, while boasting about modest, middle class price tags.

"Hah, I pay more in taxes than you make in a year...I once dropped 100 on shoes" and so on.

I don't think anyone is actually picking on him for being wealthy. Just for having charming fantasies.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#40 Oct 23, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
It's snowing here now, Yipiee!!!
Go ahead, rub it in Dave. I can't say I join in your joy here...

I had to search for my car's snow brush this morning. Found it buried under junk in the trunk. Not much, but had slush on the car this morning. UGH.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#41 Oct 23, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the gag is (at least, it's what always gives me a giggle) that RS is always talking about how he owns X times more than other people make, while boasting about modest, middle class price tags.
"Hah, I pay more in taxes than you make in a year...I once dropped 100 on shoes" and so on.
I don't think anyone is actually picking on him for being wealthy. Just for having charming fantasies.
That may be, but he has never done me wrong. How are you tonight??
Pale Rider

AOL

#42 Oct 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
How very accomdating of you. Other than having been there at a private function just before it opened to the public, I have no interest in the park. When in KY, I have plenty to do at oter venues.
Like a UK basketball game?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MLS Will Loose But Columbus Will Wins 54 min 404 not found 4
TESLA: Electric Truckerland 🚛 1 hr Reality Speaks 4
Leeann Tweeden v. Al Franken 2 hr Mudd, James Mudd 89
BO Arrested for Treason 4 hr d pants 252
Roy Moore 5 hr Reality Speaks 41
Trump and Republicans Work against Working clas... 5 hr Reality Speaks 27
Creepy Joe Biden | Serial Young Girl-Toucher 6 hr fat tired old and... 5

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages