Dick

Erie, PA

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Jeff, Anything going on in Columbus? I am just sitting here in my blue nightie. It feels good after having to work all afternoon, but at least the sun was out all day so I could get out and walk around the parking lot without freezing my ass off. Still waiting for my new panties. I thought Donna said she was shipping them this week so hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday I will have them. Too bad she doesn't make nighties slips and camisoles. Having my own lingerie seamtress would be fantastic. I could suggest the lingerie of the month club, a different piece every month. I hope Spring comes in March and not May. I am getting tired of having to put on 4 layers of clothes every day to go to work. I want some global warming.
jeff

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 21, 2010
hi dick yeah i hear you about spring me iam here reading your mail in my pink babydoll nighty. My wife tickled me tonight and told me how sexy i look in babydoll nighties. God i love my wife she is wonderful. I will always wear nightgowns around her, I bet you look good in your nighties also i shave my legs so i look good in my gowns. I dont like hair on my body.
Dick

Erie, PA

#3 Feb 22, 2010
jeff wrote:
hi dick yeah i hear you about spring me iam here reading your mail in my pink babydoll nighty. My wife tickled me tonight and told me how sexy i look in babydoll nighties. God i love my wife she is wonderful. I will always wear nightgowns around her, I bet you look good in your nighties also i shave my legs so i look good in my gowns. I dont like hair on my body.
Jeff, isn't it great to have a woman who loves you to be comfortable in whatever you wear? I had the day off today so I spent the entire day in my blue nightie and made 2 trips outside with it on. Probably the cars going by reported to everyone they saw that they wouldn't believe a man outside in a lacy blue nightie. I can only hope it gives them pause. I will be back to work tomorrow with the lace of my slip showing in the v=neck of my shirt. Who knows, maybe we pick up a convert. Tell your wife even though I don't know her, I love the way she thinks. Later guy, I have some panties to wash out.
jeff

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 22, 2010
dick good to hear from you, if i went out of the house in my nighty good god it would be horrible. And i dont know everybody in my neighborhood thank god but i can just hear the talk. I love to wear my nightie around the house and she does not mind at all. hope your weather is better we still cannot see the grass and even if we did i bet its yellow.
Dick

Erie, PA

#5 Feb 27, 2010
jeff wrote:
dick good to hear from you, if i went out of the house in my nighty good god it would be horrible. And i dont know everybody in my neighborhood thank god but i can just hear the talk. I love to wear my nightie around the house and she does not mind at all. hope your weather is better we still cannot see the grass and even if we did i bet its yellow.
Jeff, The only people who will ever see me in my nightie won't know me from Adams house cat so I don't worry about them. We now have snow up to my knees and it keeps on comming. I sent an email to Donna at Panties For Men regarding what I had read on the web regarding full lenght slips for men and she told me she could make me one designed for a man. I asked her for cost and will advise you what she says. Still haven'treceived the panties she is making for me, so I asked for an update. I am just sitting around tonight in pink panties and my blue nightie. Sure feels nice Later Dick
Dick

Erie, PA

#6 Feb 27, 2010
jeff wrote:
hi dick yeah i hear you about spring me iam here reading your mail in my pink babydoll nighty. My wife tickled me tonight and told me how sexy i look in babydoll nighties. God i love my wife she is wonderful. I will always wear nightgowns around her, I bet you look good in your nighties also i shave my legs so i look good in my gowns. I dont like hair on my body.
I am not so hairy that I have hair on my back, but I do have a lot of body hair. However both my wife and I like the look of some hair showing over the bodice of my slips and camisoles. I am sure if I was fat and sloppy, this would look pretty gross , but with my body I can make it work. However what ever makes you feel good is the ticket. Regards, Dick
jeff

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 25, 2010
good to hear from you check out my article on wearing her nighties i wish more men would comment on this website and wake people up to the fact that it is ok to wear nighties around your wife or girlfrined that people like myself and you are not gay we just like the way they feel and look very sexy. There are a lot of women who like there men wearing a nightie there is nothing wrong with it.
Dick

Erie, PA

#8 Mar 26, 2010
Jeff You and I seem tobe the only ones who have a continueing dialog going . it would seem that after the initial post noone else continues on. Sun was out here today, but brutal cold. Later, Dick
jeff

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 26, 2010
yeah your right dick there are a lot of men who are proabably afraid to speak out you never know yeah it was cold here also
Dick

Erie, PA

#10 Mar 28, 2010
jeff wrote:
yeah your right dick there are a lot of men who are proabably afraid to speak out you never know yeah it was cold here also
The wind here last night was out of the south and it was so strong and so cold that even with a pair of panties, my long miss elaine nightie, a sweat shirt , and and my wife snuggled up as tight as possible, I could not stay warm in bed. When I get cold I immediately have to pee and instead of getting up once during the night, I ended up getting up 4 times. I couldn't wait for morning so I could grt into a hot shower. Then at work, today was the first time in the 7 years I have been with Republic Parking that I had to wear a coat in the booth and that was with the heat turned up as high as it would go. The wind was right in my face all day. The highest I could get the heat up to was 45 and that was with the window closed, between cars. To say the least, I was glad to see 4:00 rollaround so I could get out of there. I am sitting here now with the some thing I had on last night and am comfortable, but I haven't turned the heat down yet so I'll have to wait and see what happens when I do that and get in bed. Hope all is well in Columbus. I don't know if you had any brackets in the b-ball championships but I doubt that anyone came clos to winning, what with all the destruction that happened to the top ranked teams going in. Regards, Dick
jeff

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 29, 2010
hi dick no i dont follow sports that much sorry to hear it was that cold for you it has been pleasant here in columbus. as i write to you iam in my pink double layered nightie writing to you. Wife will sometimes snuggle with me but not to keep warm. It takes a lot to get her cold same with me i go out without a coat on in 25 degree weather. Isnt it weird that you and i are the only ones who write on this website? Are people afraid to chirp in and tell us how there hubby wears a nightie or how the husband wont write in to tell us how he likes his nighties and wife approves?? I just think its weird nobody out there writes. have a good day my friend
Dick

Erie, PA

#12 Apr 7, 2010
jeff wrote:
hi dick no i dont follow sports that much sorry to hear it was that cold for you it has been pleasant here in columbus. as i write to you iam in my pink double layered nightie writing to you. Wife will sometimes snuggle with me but not to keep warm. It takes a lot to get her cold same with me i go out without a coat on in 25 degree weather. Isnt it weird that you and i are the only ones who write on this website? Are people afraid to chirp in and tell us how there hubby wears a nightie or how the husband wont write in to tell us how he likes his nighties and wife approves?? I just think its weird nobody out there writes. have a good day my friend
Hey Jeff. this was the first day in the last 10 that the sun didn'thine with temps in ti high 70's and even low 80's. Unheard of for Erie in April. Hell we don't get 10 days of sun in a row even in the summer. But when I was a kid we had summers where we would only have 2 weeks of rain for 2 or 3 months. That was when endless summer was alive and well. I am ready to get out my summer panties,camisoles and short nighties,but as sure as I do the weather will turn nasty again. I think I will give it another week. Donna said she shipped my new panties and slip today so I should have them by this weekend. I'll let you know how they look. Regards, Dick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 12 min Pope Che Reagan C... 123
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 17 min Gremlin 5
Bill Clinton And Loretta Lynch Meet 21 min Pope Che Reagan C... 5
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 25 min Beentheredonethat 50
Heroin in Columbus? 45 min Dirkdiggler88 1
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 52 min Linda 27
Monsanto = Poison = Clinton 2 hr Seriouslady 21
Why the British left EU 5 hr Big Johnson 37
America is doomed. 6 hr Male 33

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages