First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#426 Dec 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not read your post. But Post it again. A comment about Obama Care.
1. I never read the bill. Neither did anyone else. Except a few aides, that shared notes, and one of them informed their Senator, or Representative. Good points for the Democrat, all of the bad points for the Republicans.
2. Before ObamaCare, when you went to a hospital, you paid for all of those that did not have insurance. When you went to a doctor, you paid for all of those that never paid.
Now it is being spread around to everyone, so that your insurance company can't keep gouging just you. So the hospital can't gouge you, if you have an emergency. Some will pay more, some less. When you spread it out, everyone benefits. If you never use it, for yourself, your family, count your blessings.
It is like car insurance, most never use it, but if you did, it is great, plus it is the law, you have to have an insurance.
ObamaCare is the law now, get use to it. You can belly ache till the cows come home, but it will not help you.
This entire post has been disproven by what happened as time unfolded and the ACA got ready to launch.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#427 Dec 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
More and more are turning to the Democrats. They are stealing the Rich away from the Republicans in droves.
Puhlease. Guess who's getting the $85 billion a month being pumped into the stock market... The democrats are all about the rich... always have been. It's not our fault you're too stupid to realize it.
Vasily

Cincinnati, OH

#428 Dec 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Puhlease. Guess who's getting the $85 billion a month being pumped into the stock market... The democrats are all about the rich... always have been. It's not our fault you're too stupid to realize it.
Democrats are easily the worst of the domestic crony capitalists.

Neocon republicans are the worst of the foreign affairs crony capitalists. Neocon republicans are responsible for entangling alliances that trade US military protection for foreign concessions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Over For Trump? 1 hr 404 not found 7
Tyre King 2 hr 404 not found 28
What will Donald Trump do? 2 hr White Fangs 19
Why is Trump still in this race? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 61
News Columbus teacher's conviction for showing 'obsc... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Ole hogetta 5 hr Pam 1
News Man fatally shot on Far East Side 6 hr Big Johnson 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages