First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Pale Rider

AOL

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Better Ingrediants - Higher Prices

It is all about ObamaCare. Conservatives don't seem to be aware that ever since Ronald Reagan signed it into law, hospital emergency rooms have been required by law to treat *anyone* who comes through their doors.

No matter if a person is illegal, morbidly obese, addicted to meth, drunk driving, or whatever, the public has been paying their ER bills ever since Reagan, because hospitals pass the losses along as higher charges to the people who do pay. On June 28, 2012, the United States Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of most of PPACA.

To lessen your pain:

Take an aspirin a day, to keep the doctor away.

Or was that eat an apple a day to keep the doctor away.

Anyhow this super rich John Schnatter CEO of Papa John's is getting a jump laying off, charging more for a pizza. So that by doing this he can offset the cost to his company. Am I correct? Obama care don't take effect until over a year from now. So he is using ObamaCare to start uping his income to offset the cost of ObamaCare, when it does go into effect.

Did you know?

Do you remember the time he added a $2.00 delivery fee back in 2003? No? That’s because there wasn’t so much as a peep out of him on that issue. Want to know why he added the fee? Because gas prices were fluctuating as a direct result of the volatility in the Middle East due to the War in Iraq (cough cough BUSH cough cough). Incidentally, not one penny of that $2.00 went to the drivers. That’s because the fuel surcharges weren’t meant to offset gas prices for the drivers. Instead, they were intended to pay for food ingredient costs that had risen due to higher gas prices. The company's intent was to pay for itself and leave drivers to foot their own bill. That is what the rich think of their help, it is called GREED, plain and simple.

So Papa John’s pizza fans, get ready to fork over more dough for your pizza. That's because CEO John Schnatter says thanks to Obamacare he now has to provide his employees with health coverage and he'll be charging YOU, the middle-class customer, 11 to 14 cents more for your pizza and reduce the working hours of his employees.

But really, this is about Schnatter being upset that Romney lost the election. He was, after all, a big Romney supporter. Wait, you didn't know that? Did you not hear about the Romney fundraiser he held in his 44,000 square foot mansion...the same mansion that that has a 22 car garage and it's own private golf course? Oh! No, people don't like rich bastards, taking advantange of them. The problem with the rich, is there aren't enough of them to keep a Pizza joint going, it is people like you and I that do that. Not 400 or so that are so damn greedy for a dollar like John Schnatter.

This story is growing like a weed, it is spreading all over the United States. Petitions being signed. People already looking for another place to buy a pizza.

Crappy Owner. Crappy Pizza. Papa John's

I add this note:

I despise corporate greed and I’ve never been a fan of Papa John’s pizza either. Both give me heartburn. But if you happen to enjoy their food, prepare for higher prices along with a side-order of political bitterness. As for my family, we'll continue to order from the little mom and pop pizza shop not far from our house -- better pizza, better prices and no political bull @#$%.

Lets hear it for Papa John's, watch a bunch on here attack the hell out of Obama, for costing them a higher price for a pizza. If you were worth $600,000,000.00 could you charge more? Or would you pay a little less to the share holders?
Oliver

Blacklick, OH

#2 Nov 14, 2012
More copy and paste outrage... yawn. Wake me up when you post an original thought. I should be well rested. Perhaps I should set an alarm.
Karl

Akron, OH

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Better Ingrediants - Higher Prices
It is all about ObamaCare. Conservatives don't seem to be aware that ever since Ronald Reagan signed it into law, hospital emergency rooms have been required by law to treat *anyone* who comes through their doors.
No matter if a person is illegal, morbidly obese, addicted to meth, drunk driving, or whatever, the public has been paying their ER bills ever since Reagan, because hospitals pass the losses along as higher charges to the people who do pay. On June 28, 2012, the United States Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of most of PPACA.
To lessen your pain:
Take an aspirin a day, to keep the doctor away.
Or was that eat an apple a day to keep the doctor away.
Anyhow this super rich John Schnatter CEO of Papa John's is getting a jump laying off, charging more for a pizza. So that by doing this he can offset the cost to his company. Am I correct? Obama care don't take effect until over a year from now. So he is using ObamaCare to start uping his income to offset the cost of ObamaCare, when it does go into effect.
Did you know?
Do you remember the time he added a $2.00 delivery fee back in 2003? No? That’s because there wasn’t so much as a peep out of him on that issue. Want to know why he added the fee? Because gas prices were fluctuating as a direct result of the volatility in the Middle East due to the War in Iraq (cough cough BUSH cough cough). Incidentally, not one penny of that $2.00 went to the drivers. That’s because the fuel surcharges weren’t meant to offset gas prices for the drivers. Instead, they were intended to pay for food ingredient costs that had risen due to higher gas prices. The company's intent was to pay for itself and leave drivers to foot their own bill. That is what the rich think of their help, it is called GREED, plain and simple.
So Papa John’s pizza fans, get ready to fork over more dough for your pizza. That's because CEO John Schnatter says thanks to Obamacare he now has to provide his employees with health coverage and he'll be charging YOU, the middle-class customer, 11 to 14 cents more for your pizza and reduce the working hours of his employees.
But really, this is about Schnatter being upset that Romney lost the election. He was, after all, a big Romney supporter. Wait, you didn't know that? Did you not hear about the Romney fundraiser he held in his 44,000 square foot mansion...the same mansion that that has a 22 car garage and it's own private golf course? Oh! No, people don't like rich bastards, taking advantange of them. The problem with the rich, is there aren't enough of them to keep a Pizza joint going, it is people like you and I that do that. Not 400 or so that are so damn greedy for a dollar like John Schnatter.
This story is growing like a weed, it is spreading all over the United States. Petitions being signed. People already looking for another place to buy a pizza.
Crappy Owner. Crappy Pizza. Papa John's
I add this note:
I despise corporate greed and I’ve never been a fan of Papa John’s pizza either. Both give me heartburn. But if you happen to enjoy their food, prepare for higher prices along with a side-order of political bitterness. As for my family, we'll continue to order from the little mom and pop pizza shop not far from our house -- better pizza, better prices and no political bull @#$%.
Lets hear it for Papa John's, watch a bunch on here attack the hell out of Obama, for costing them a higher price for a pizza. If you were worth $600,000,000.00 could you charge more? Or would you pay a little less to the share holders?
Marxist filth.

When the producers bail on this nation and it burns, we will make sure none of the Santa Claus Brigade are left around.

The USSR fell in 1991, get with the f*cking program.
haha

Nashville, TN

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Still yet, if Obama's upcoming "free" healthcare didn't exist, this story wouldn't.

Amazing, huh
Oliver

Blacklick, OH

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Marxist filth.
When the producers bail on this nation and it burns, we will make sure none of the Santa Claus Brigade are left around.
The USSR fell in 1991, get with the f*cking program.
You are feeding the trolls. Stop.
Clint Eastwood

Delaware, OH

#7 Nov 14, 2012
I'm glad I could post before the King Troll (Cleavon Little) has a chsnce to stick his 2 cents in.
Telgin

Valley City, OH

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
I'm glad I could post before the King Troll (Cleavon Little) has a chsnce to stick his 2 cents in.
Reminds of the pu*sy kid who runs as fast as he can to be the first one to the teacher in order to tattle-tale first. JC, grow up.
Pale Rider

AOL

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
I'm glad I could post before the King Troll (Cleavon Little) has a chsnce to stick his 2 cents in.
Don't take my name away Client. I have had it for years. Even before you were on Rawhide. You owe me Client. Now don't buy anymore of those high priced Papa John Pizza, that are going up 13 months before ObamaCare takes effect. Now that is TOTAL GREED. But that is Republicans for you, GREED and MORE GREED. They may have to come out against gay marriage, to get some customers for a day or two. Don't count me being there Papa John. I have heard enough about those ingredients, and it isn't good.
Pale Rider

AOL

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Oliver wrote:
More copy and paste outrage... yawn. Wake me up when you post an original thought. I should be well rested. Perhaps I should set an alarm.
Just about anything beats what you have to write, BoZo.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Oliver wrote:
More copy and paste outrage... yawn. Wake me up when you post an original thought. I should be well rested. Perhaps I should set an alarm.
Guess you'll have about 100 times more outrage at Cleavon Little, that's how he starts ALL of his 783 threads and counting.
Oliver

Blacklick, OH

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you'll have about 100 times more outrage at Cleavon Little, that's how he starts ALL of his 783 threads and counting.
It is CL who has the rage. His c&p's make me yawn. I rarely click on things he posts.
Oliver

Springfield, OH

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
It is CL who has the rage. His c&p's make me yawn. I rarely click on things he posts.
Who is this? "Life is good" from Reynoldsburg?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#15 Nov 14, 2012
C'mon guys, don't you feel sorry for Peyton, since he just bought what, 21 Papa John's franchises? He may have to sell his super bowl ring on ebay to stay afloat! lmao

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Man, Pale Rider, you sure do have your panties in a bunch over...pizza?

I only buy what I choose to consume. If I don't like it, whether for political reasons (never happens for me), taste, or crappy service, than I don't buy it.

Don't buy it. I solved your problem, you're welcome.
Clint Eastwood

Delaware, OH

#17 Nov 14, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take my name away Client. I have had it for years. Even before you were on Rawhide. You owe me Client. Now don't buy anymore of those high priced Papa John Pizza, that are going up 13 months before ObamaCare takes effect. Now that is TOTAL GREED. But that is Republicans for you, GREED and MORE GREED. They may have to come out against gay marriage, to get some customers for a day or two. Don't count me being there Papa John. I have heard enough about those ingredients, and it isn't good.
Before you think your insulting me, learn how to spell my name. It's Clint, Clint Eastwood, not Client.
Go get a tan pale rider & leave the man with no name alone!
Oliver

Blacklick, OH

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this? "Life is good" from Reynoldsburg?
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Imitation is a form of mental illness. STOP USING MY NAME!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#19 Nov 14, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
Man, Pale Rider, you sure do have your panties in a bunch over...pizza?
I only buy what I choose to consume. If I don't like it, whether for political reasons (never happens for me), taste, or crappy service, than I don't buy it.
Don't buy it. I solved your problem, you're welcome.
Hey bossy bitch, you sure do have your crusty panties in a bunch over...internet comments?

Get the f ck off my forum now.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation is a form of mental illness. STOP USING MY NAME!
Can 2 Oliver's, 1 in Columbus, Ohio & 1 in Reynoldsburg, Ohio survive on Topix?
Jfa

Akron, OH

#21 Nov 14, 2012
Good is Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Can 2 Oliver's, 1 in Columbus, Ohio & 1 in Reynoldsburg, Ohio survive on Topix?
Can people survive under marxist rule?

History says noq

Cleavon Little

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#22 Nov 14, 2012
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you'll have about 100 times more outrage at Cleavon Little, that's how he starts ALL of his 783 threads and counting.
And just how is a news thread supposed to be started, Sterling?
BTW, for a gloating Obamabot who claimed he was leaving, you sure have ramped up your presence here. Can't rouse your wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion in our schools..... 1 hr GrowUp 47
News Crime Stoppers | 'Halloween' mask part of late ... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Can the Democrat Party Heal itself? Or... 3 hr Seriouslady 16
News Backyard chickens spur debate in central Ohio c... 3 hr Seriouslady 8
Pottery, er Potty Barn 3 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Recount Collapses 4 hr Truth Honesty Int... 23
News St. Xavier beats St. Ignatius in double OT for ... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Trump endangers relations with China 5 hr GrowUp 57
Trump the Crook/Liar 10 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 215
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 16 hr Reality Speaks 84

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages