how do you take a life and be praised...

how do you take a life and be praised!!!!!!

Posted in the Columbus Forum

MADASF_KKKKKKKK

Norwich, OH

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Okay. So how do you bully someone so hard and for so long and be the sole reason for a bright, beautiful little girl to take her life and on the VERY SAME DAY her family is laying her to rest you are overheard bragging about how weak she really must have been and see how you were right all along about her OMG who the hell do you think you are. well i do know that you will have to answer to your maker one day and I for one know of someone else who will be standing right beside him to greet you.
they call me mom

Norwich, OH

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Oh I just want to say that I am very very sorry for your lost and my heart and prayers go out to the family. It is tragic to loose a child but this to happen has to be hard bc you would not have seen it coming I really do not know why kids think that it is okay at any time to bully someone over anything. at it is a very large problem that needs to be addressed.
I dont care

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 12, 2012
MADASF_KKKKKKKK wrote:
Okay. So how do you bully someone so hard and for so long and be the sole reason for a bright, beautiful little girl to take her life and on the VERY SAME DAY her family is laying her to rest you are overheard bragging about how weak she really must have been and see how you were right all along about her OMG who the hell do you think you are. well i do know that you will have to answer to your maker one day and I for one know of someone else who will be standing right beside him to greet you.
She was weak. It is what it is.
hey mom

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 12, 2012
they call me mom wrote:
Oh I just want to say that I am very very sorry for your lost and my heart and prayers go out to the family. It is tragic to loose a child but this to happen has to be hard bc you would not have seen it coming I really do not know why kids think that it is okay at any time to bully someone over anything. at it is a very large problem that needs to be addressed.
Loss not lost.

Lose not loose.
Tammi

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Blame the parents for not providing her with thick skin.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 12, 2012
What does this have to do with President Obama?
Bob

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Was she good lookin'?
WOW WOW

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 13, 2012
OMG!!!!! I do not think that I have ever heard a more heartless group of people. Are you kidding me in that you are actually going to try and put someone down b/c they mistyped a word. Yea you have something real intelligent to say. And as for the rest of you saying that this little girl was weak and to blame the parents it is people like all of you who will in time be the ones on here crying and wondering Why Oh why is everything going wrong in my life, and why is everyone out to get me. You all are the weak ones to think that you can say what you want about someone who is no longer with us and talk shit b/c of the way they died. NONE of you have any idea what anyone is going through in life. Yes some people are not as strong as some others but that gives none of us the right to judge anyone for their short comings You know i really feel sorry for all of you, So just keep sitting in your little dark hole LOL probably most of you are still in mommies basement talk crap about anyone and everyone on a site b/c you know that makes you such a bad a@@ and EVERYONE cares about you and what you have to say. Oh I can not wait to hear all of the intellect that will be spewing out of all of your good for nothing mouths now. So lets see just how many dirty little names I can be called b/c that's all the smarter you all are
MADASF_KKKKKKKK

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 13, 2012
@ theycallmemom. Thank You very much but this was not a girl that I knew personally but one that I watched a show about, It was a very sad case. One of the worst ones that I have heard about. And as far as the rest of you MAY GOD HAVE MERCY on all of you. I am not even going to lower myself to speak to you NONE of you are worthy of anything anyone has to say to you or offer you. This show aired on the documentary channel and this little girl went through complete He!!. Her mother died of cancer when she was 6 and her dad was killed in the gulf war and she was placed with an uncle and aunt and the things that these people did to this little girl was I can not even put it into words. but this does go on more than people know and it is the little ones who suffer and have to pay the price.
seeorbseen

Columbus, OH

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Yes I seen that show on this little girl. I cried through the whole thing. Her dad was killed and then her mother died a year later. She was placed w/ her grandmother but she got very ill so that is when they placed her w/ her aunt, and uncle and from the very start they started abusing her. This went on for 3 years. Children services were called many many times but b/c the house was clean and she was clean and fed they said they could find no truth in what she said so they left her there so I blame all of them for not protecting her when they should have
MADASF_KKKKKKKK

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Yes that is the one. They locked her in a closet at night she slept on the floor, the fed her just enough to where they could keep he healthy. She was raped 3 times a day during the week and on the wkends it was many many times. And this was both of them doing this to her. She told her teacher and still CS did nothing so the teacher went to the principal and they found a hiding place in another state for the little girl and teacher to hide. well they found them and arrested the teacher, and principal and gave the little girl back and 2 weeks later she hung herself in the bathroom of the school. She wrote a note and THEN they did an investigation and arrested the aunt and uncle but the day of the funeral they were bragging about how they had told everyone she had mental problems and that she was just weak. OMG so very sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 7th Consecutive Weekend at Trump-branded ... 6 min Big B 121
Donald Trump Administration 8 min jonjedi 633
More Dem lies... 26 min jonjedi 65
Chuck Berry dead at 90 36 min jonjedi 29
He Nazi in charge threatens congress..... 46 min jonjedi 6
jonjedi 1 hr jonjedi 28
Obama Did It 1 hr jonjedi 3
illegals rape 14 year old girl at Rockville High 1 hr jonjedi 29
Odds of Trump's impeachment 1 hr jonjedi 287
Breaking news....... 11 hr jonjedi 59