Sound Legal Advice vs Armed Insurrection

Sound Legal Advice vs Armed Insurrection

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Somebody calmed James Yeager down (or maybe he's trying to get his gun permit reinstated) after his rant about killing people last week.

Links to both last week and this week found here: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2013/01...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#2 Jan 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
Somebody calmed James Yeager down (or maybe he's trying to get his gun permit reinstated) after his rant about killing people last week.
Links to both last week and this week found here: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2013/01...
Just a couple of questions calmed the Topix Johnny Rebs down. Fred went from "cold dead fingers" to "I'll hide 'em and you can't find 'em" in about 15 seconds.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a couple of questions calmed the Topix Johnny Rebs down. Fred went from "cold dead fingers" to "I'll hide 'em and you can't find 'em" in about 15 seconds.
You left out, "So I can use them when the time is right."

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You left out, "So I can use them when the time is right."
Funny, Yeager is using the "time is right" terminology as well.

Suppose it is fair to ask WHEN the time will be right?

(last week Yeager was quite plain that the time is as soon as the gov't moves one more tiddle)
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You left out, "So I can use them when the time is right."
When will the time be right?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
When will the time be right?
Why would anyone tell the enemy that?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone tell the enemy that?
Back to the secret plan. What a hoot.

How are you going to defend your family in your home while you are waiting for the "right time" to come?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the secret plan. What a hoot.
How are you going to defend your family in your home while you are waiting for the "right time" to come?
As I said before, a shotgun and a revolver will suffice for the average home invasion threat. Only the most over the top politician would try to regulate those.
hey hey now

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Hey you filthy progressives just a little reminder. Every rifle with any military utility from the last 100 years and offered for sale has been snatched up! Ammo is snatched up, and this is on the heels of the last obama-inspired gun binge.

Americans who are buying guns --or adding guns--are not doing so to turn them in, pay a tax upon them, nor register them.

Study guide: A Mosin_Nagant the pre-obama sh^t braining on gun confiscations sold for maybe $99 has tripled...for a Soviet era bolt action! Ha pfhugggin ha! Sure, filth. Come and take em.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone tell the enemy that?
Y'all have no problem talking about all the weapons you own, tried out, etc. The ATF is grateful.

Loose lips sink ships.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone tell the enemy that?
Who is the enemy?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>As I said before, a shotgun and a revolver will suffice for the average home invasion threat...
Hmmm, now you are starting to sound rational.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 14, 2013
hey hey now wrote:
Hey you filthy progressives just a little reminder. Every rifle with any military utility from the last 100 years and offered for sale has been snatched up! Ammo is snatched up, and this is on the heels of the last obama-inspired gun binge.
Americans who are buying guns --or adding guns--are not doing so to turn them in, pay a tax upon them, nor register them.
Study guide: A Mosin_Nagant the pre-obama sh^t braining on gun confiscations sold for maybe $99 has tripled...for a Soviet era bolt action! Ha pfhugggin ha! Sure, filth. Come and take em.
Hmmm, and who would be benefitting from all this panic buying, hey?

Ever ask who the NRA is REALLY representing?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all have no problem talking about all the weapons you own, tried out, etc. The ATF is grateful.
Loose lips sink ships.
When have I done that?
I pity the poor suckers in states that require registration.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#15 Jan 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, now you are starting to sound rational.
There are threats that go beyond that. Just ask anyone who lived in Buenos Aires 12-15 years ago.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>As I said before, a shotgun and a revolver will suffice for the average home invasion threat. Only the most over the top politician would try to regulate those.
Holy cow. And all this time you guys have been insisting you need the assault rifles for home defense. Thanks for admitting that was all bullshit. Your little friends probably aren't too happy with you now.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>When have I done that?
I pity the poor suckers in states that require registration.
Coming from New England as you originally did, you probably don't know that "y'all" is short for "you all", and would include those of your ilk but not necessarily you personally.

Growing up where I did I heard a lot of hillbilly.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all have no problem talking about all the weapons you own, tried out, etc. The ATF is grateful.
Loose lips sink ships.
The AFT, et al. have good reason to be scared shytless.

From Gateway Pundit:

The Obama Administration is the number one threat to the nation’s gun rights advocates. In the four years since Barack Obama was first elected president in November 2008, an estimated 67 million firearms have been purchased in the United States. In November a record 2 million guns were sold in America. This was followed up by another record in December. 2.7 million guns were sold in America in the last month of 2012.

To put this in perspective...

Chinese and Indian Standing Army Numbers:

China: There are 2.29M active members in the Chinese Army.
India: There are 1.13M active members in the Indian Army.

There were enough guns sold in the US in November and December to outfit each active member of the Chinese and Indian armies with a brand new gun.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from New England as you originally did, you probably don't know that "y'all" is short for "you all", and would include those of your ilk but not necessarily you personally.
Growing up where I did I heard a lot of hillbilly.
Is that wife of yours a blood relation?
hey hey now

Columbus, OH

#20 Jan 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, and who would be benefitting from all this panic buying, hey?
Ever ask who the NRA is REALLY representing?
Why the free citizens who freely purchased said firearms. Never really asked who the NRA is REALLY representing because if they are REALLY representing gun manufacturers then citizens have a supply. And if they are REALLY representing the citizen buyer then the manufacturers have customers.

Now, go ahead try and get in between that dynamic of a free enterprise relationship with the unsoundness of your progressive wrongheadedness and spark a civil war, will ya? And stop trying to frame this as a protection from crime or a hunting fetish as you well know it is a Constitutional right intended to check a murderous government and it bands of bullhorning sh^tball commie confiscationists

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 57 min d pants 101
Tiffeny Marie Brown 1 hr The Crying Game 6
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 1 hr d pants 7
Topix- Stop Removing Threads 1 hr d pants 11
News Volkswagen to pay state $13M and compensate nea... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
RIP William Shatner 7 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 7 hr Duke for Mayor 38
America is doomed. 8 hr Duke for Mayor 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages