AT&T invests more than $225M in Ohio ...

AT&T invests more than $225M in Ohio networks

There are 4 comments on the The Marion Star story from Aug 9, 2013, titled AT&T invests more than $225M in Ohio networks. In it, The Marion Star reports that:

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- AT&T says it has invested more than $225 million in its wireless and wired networks in Ohio in the first half of this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Marion Star.

tar baby

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 9, 2013
Really? "...$69.99 for "unlimited" voice. Then add unlimited text for $20 more and a data plan; the closest is 3GB for $30. You're now at $120,.vs.$60 -- that other $60 is the imputed financing on the device, amounting to $1,440 over a two year period!...It gets better -- AT&T and Verizon, in response to T-Mobile's "un-carrier" offerings, have started "allowing" you to finance their phones with a down payment and monthly charge as well -- without a contract. However, their service price remains the same which means that not only are you paying the $1,440 you're also being screwed a third time by paying for the device as well, effectively buying it three times instead of twice!..."

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www...

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#2 Aug 11, 2013
Currently an AT&T customer lookin at getting a smart phone. I was scracthing my head crunching numbers and wondering why my carrier is so obviously uncompetitive. Thanks for the post.
boo hoo

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 11, 2013
Shanikwah wrote:
Currently an AT&T customer lookin at getting a smart phone. I was scracthing my head crunching numbers and wondering why my carrier is so obviously uncompetitive. Thanks for the post.
You're welcome there Shani.
New China

Harbin, China

#4 Aug 11, 2013
challenge google?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powerful Trump Speech 1/20/17 1 min Duke for Mayor 6
White Nationalists losing faith in Trump 2 min jonjedi 183
Hillary Looked Sober Today 7 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 13 min Male 349
It is raining in Washington DC. 23 min Duke for Mayor 2
Trump plans to Remove WH Press Corps, hide TRUTH 34 min jonjedi 213
America Held Hostage Day 1 45 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 11
Obama's worst decision by far 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 143
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 13 hr deano 88

Columbus Jobs