The Election Stolen With IRS Help

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#128 May 16, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Now that info is coming out regarding the IRS targeting conservative groups one can only think what else was going on.
And to think that the "acting" director has resigned a few weeks before he was to be replaced and that it was 2 rogue agents just doesn't make sense.
I believe there were people involved within the IRS and the administration that were behind this.
Remember when Reid talked about Romney not paying taxes. How did he get that info?
Bingo, NP! And one of Romney's large contributors was harassed by IRS.

Besides, the fact that the administration self-reported on this one and is acting quickly to CTA, you can bet it gos much deeper.

I think I'll pay for Harry Reid and Joe Biden to take a Carnival Cruise together.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#129 May 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Some still take the apps.
Yes, they do.
They cannot kill a spook

United States

#130 May 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He'll be a full blown honky by Labor Day at this rate.
If Barry Hussein had been a conservative republican the media woukd be calling him a white guy that tans easy.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#131 May 16, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If Barry Hussein had been a conservative republican the media woukd be calling him a white guy that tans easy.
White Arab?
They cannot kill a spook

United States

#132 May 16, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
White Arab?
Sounds about right.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#133 May 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What part of "Christmas" and "1989" don't you get?
I would say for most Christians, going to church, opening presents, and eating dinner. Not watching the news and getting plastered.

How you think what you do is normal behavior is beyond most normal people.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#134 May 16, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo, NP! And one of Romney's large contributors was harassed by IRS.
Besides, the fact that the administration self-reported on this one and is acting quickly to CTA, you can bet it gos much deeper.
The fact that the administration self-reported on this leads me to believe they're trying to take the heat off of something else.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#135 May 16, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say for most Christians, going to church, opening presents, and eating dinner. Not watching the news and getting plastered.
How you think what you do is normal behavior is beyond most normal people.
Christmas has a secular side, too. Especially when you're 26, single and in a house full of relatives. And presents have nothing to do with the religious side of Christmas.
Have you ever had a day of fun in your life, Sterling?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#136 May 16, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that the administration self-reported on this leads me to believe they're trying to take the heat off of something else.
Isn't that what I said, Ton? Albeit, not as adeptly as you put it.

When does the next shoe drop? How many 'fall guys' does he have lind up?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#137 May 16, 2013
^^lined^^ up.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#138 May 16, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that the administration self-reported on this leads me to believe they're trying to take the heat off of something else.
This is coming from the guy who hung a couple of juries?

If they don't report, it's evidence of guilt. If they do report, it's evidence of guilt too, just of some unspecific other fantasy allegation.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#139 May 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is coming from the guy who hung a couple of juries?
If they don't report, it's evidence of guilt. If they do report, it's evidence of guilt too, just of some unspecific other fantasy allegation.
Good thing you weren't around during Watergate...you would have been committed to a state hospital for the inability to grasp reality.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#140 May 16, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what I said, Ton?
I was unclear. I meant something totally different, and possibly much more damaging. There's no real reason for the IRS scandal to have broken at all, except as a diversion.
Albeit, not as adeptly as you put it.
When does the next shoe drop? How many 'fall guys' does he have lind up?
Maybe he'll throw Biden under the bus, a la Agnew, before he resigns. I can;t quite put my finger on it, but THAT guy scares me more than Obama does!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#141 May 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is coming from the guy who hung a couple of juries?
If they don't report, it's evidence of guilt.
If they don't report, there's no reason to look for guilt. It smacks of a diversion, pure and simple.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142 May 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had a day of fun in your life, Sterling?
Nope. He's obviously still grieving the death of his wife, or slaving away at futile attempts at literature. No time for frivolity in his world.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#143 May 16, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was unclear. I meant something totally different, and possibly much more damaging. There's no real reason for the IRS scandal to have broken at all, except as a diversion.
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll throw Biden under the bus, a la Agnew, before he resigns. I can;t quite put my finger on it, but THAT guy scares me more than Obama does!
Obama can't do that to Joe...he'd be impeached for violating the ADA.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#144 May 16, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no real reason for the IRS scandal to have broken at all, except as a diversion.
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll throw Biden under the bus, a la Agnew, before he resigns. I can;t quite put my finger on it, but THAT guy scares me more than Obama does!
Not sure about the IRS scandal as a diversion. One more IRS official resigned today, and it is pretty serious that the IRS can harass citizens or organizations to political affiliation. Those persons likely will NOT be able to fight off the additional taxes claimed by the IRS they owe (well, I doubt it). I was surprised earlier this year. The IRS claimed I owed them a couple hundo more than I paid in 2010. Really? A minor amount, but fighting it would have been a headache. And they only sent a bill, no accounting or reasoning why they felt I underpaid.

Biden is a clown. And the libs thought Cheney was a fool? At least he kept his mouth shut!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#145 May 16, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure about the IRS scandal as a diversion. One more IRS official resigned today, and it is pretty serious that the IRS can harass citizens or organizations to political affiliation. Those persons likely will NOT be able to fight off the additional taxes claimed by the IRS they owe (well, I doubt it). I was surprised earlier this year. The IRS claimed I owed them a couple hundo more than I paid in 2010. Really? A minor amount, but fighting it would have been a headache. And they only sent a bill, no accounting or reasoning why they felt I underpaid.
Biden is a clown. And the libs thought Cheney was a fool? At least he kept his mouth shut!
I'd pay money top know why Biden was selected for the ticket. It sure wasn't for electoral votes.
Methinks Joe knows something about Barry.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#146 May 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'd pay money top know why Biden was selected for the ticket. It sure wasn't for electoral votes.
Methinks Joe knows something about Barry.
Not sure you'd have to pay a lot of money. With Biden's famous guffaws, I think he would spill the dirt with a few drinks in private.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#147 May 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing you weren't around during Watergate...you would have been committed to a state hospital for the inability to grasp reality.
George. You were 10 during Watergate. You were watching Popeye cartoons, not Congressional hearings. Lunatic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama rated 5th best POTUS in history! 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 98
updated list of firsts for forty-fore 2 hr server wiper downer 3
Absolutely Worthless RINO Republicans 4 hr Disapointed Conse... 1
Arby's ground zero in war on cops 5 hr Spit on a cops bu... 14
Extra. Extra. Read all about it! 5 hr Spot for Guvnah 4
Robert Krutko's new nickname, TURDKO CRAPKO OR ... 7 hr Krutkoneighbor 39
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 9 hr Russ N 374
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages