The Election Stolen With IRS Help

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#315 May 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic. You are caught in your web of bullshit and you will resort to insult. What you see from me is your own ugly reflection, Georgie. I have exposed you for what you are. A pathetic internet hack.
What I see in you is an internet troll of the lowest form who can't even be honest about her own age and education. You've only exposed yourself, little girl.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#316 May 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Of coures you would see something other than what he explicitly said. Keep running Georgie. To quote Karl,
<quoted text>
And he misunderstood. But hey...you still don't know what "colloquial" means:

There are two types of atomic explosions that can be facilitated by Uranium-235: fission and fusion. Fission, simply put, is a nuclear reaction in which an atomic nucleus splits into fragments, usually two fragments of comparable mass, emitting 100 million to several hundred million volts of energy. This energy is expelled explosively and violently in the atomic bomb. A fusion reaction is usually started with a fission reaction, but unlike the fission (atomic) bomb, the fusion (hydrogen) bomb derives its power from the fusing of nuclei of various hydrogen isotopes into helium nuclei. This article discusses the A-bomb or atomic bomb.
http://inventors.about.com/od/nstartinvention...

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#317 May 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic. You are caught in your web of bullshit and you will resort to insult. What you see from me is your own ugly reflection, Georgie. I have exposed you for what you are. A pathetic internet hack.
Because only the almighty Che is allowed to use insult...but sadly can't even do that properly.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#318 May 17, 2013
-tip- wrote:
The Red Tick Coonhound is so excited to have sniffed out what he -- and he alone -- deems to be a worthy prize.
Alas, it is a turd.
Seriously, che, is this the best you can do?
As your owner Pavlov says, "That dog don't hunt."
So, you agree with George that the US did not use nuclear weapons on Japan? This is great. At this rate, with your blind loyalty to Georgie, I will get every right wing whacko on this thread to declare that to be true.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#319 May 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And he misunderstood. But hey...you still don't know what "colloquial" means:
There are two types of atomic explosions that can be facilitated by Uranium-235: fission and fusion. Fission, simply put, is a nuclear reaction in which an atomic nucleus splits into fragments, usually two fragments of comparable mass, emitting 100 million to several hundred million volts of energy. This energy is expelled explosively and violently in the atomic bomb. A fusion reaction is usually started with a fission reaction, but unlike the fission (atomic) bomb, the fusion (hydrogen) bomb derives its power from the fusing of nuclei of various hydrogen isotopes into helium nuclei. This article discusses the A-bomb or atomic bomb.
http://inventors.about.com/od/nstartinvention...
I'm sorry, George. I need a little help. I didn't watch as much TV as you in 1974 and I didn't get a 3.1 at Colby College so I need help understanding these two sentences in your post:

"Fission, simply put, is a nuclear reaction in which an atomic nucleus splits into fragments, usually two fragments of comparable mass, emitting 100 million to several hundred million volts of energy. This energy is expelled explosively and violently in the atomic bomb."

What kind of reaction is fission?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#320 May 17, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Stereotype much? Wow.
Not anymore than you or other people on here. Hypocritical much?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#321 May 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What I see in you is an internet troll of the lowest form who can't even be honest about her own age and education. You've only exposed yourself, little girl.
You can do it Anakin. Let go of your arrogance and admit you were wrong. Your hate is only making me stronger.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#322 May 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What I see in you is an internet troll of the lowest form who can't even be honest about her own age and education.
And you are? Prove it.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#323 May 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you agree with George that the US did not use nuclear weapons on Japan? This is great. At this rate, with your blind loyalty to Georgie, I will get every right wing whacko on this thread to declare that to be true.
Look up another word, kid..."backwards," as in your logic.
You're only making yourself look like a fool as you are contradicted by numerous posters.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#324 May 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, George. I need a little help. I didn't watch as much TV as you in 1974 and I didn't get a 3.1 at Colby College so I need help understanding these two sentences in your post:
"Fission, simply put, is a nuclear reaction in which an atomic nucleus splits into fragments, usually two fragments of comparable mass, emitting 100 million to several hundred million volts of energy. This energy is expelled explosively and violently in the atomic bomb."
What kind of reaction is fission?
Look up the word, "Colloquial" and apply it to this argument.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#325 May 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you agree with George that the US did not use nuclear weapons on Japan? This is great. At this rate, with your blind loyalty to Georgie, I will get every right wing whacko on this thread to declare that to be true.
God are you utterly clueless. You lack self-introspection, don't ya?

Blind loyalty to George? Nope, we've disagreed before. I just don't find him to be an unworthy discussion participant because of that. Your deep, driving need to prove someone wrong is gonna get you eventually--what's up with that? It's obsessive, narcissistic, and well, very unattractive. an He's not wrong, he's actually on target with the atomic/nuclear discussion--pun fully intended. BTW, if I were, I'd watch who I'd jump in bed with, including Johnson. He's loonier than you are, but I do suppose you're attracted to sick, twisted, and vile.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#326 May 17, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anymore than you or other people on here. Hypocritical much?
Less than you. I avoid phrases like "you people...."

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#327 May 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you agree with George that the US did not use nuclear weapons on Japan? This is great. At this rate, with your blind loyalty to Georgie, I will get every right wing whacko on this thread to declare that to be true.
You are doggedly chasing a weak play on semantics...because it's the first and only chance you've ever seen to go after George.

Sadly, for you...it's a FAIL.
No one can take this argument seriously because of the commonly interchanged words.

In a word...you look pathetic.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#328 May 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
You're only making yourself look like a fool as you are contradicted by numerous posters.
Who, Gokeefe? That only reinforces Che's argument!

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#329 May 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will get every right wing whacko on this thread to declare that to be true.
I'll shoot down any whacko, no matter if they're left or right wing. And you are only one of a million whack jobs to have come here. Problem is, you're one of the worst. Right up there with Walt and RTP.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#330 May 17, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are? Prove it.
My posts have verified it for years, wee man. You can't make some things up. The little girl pretends she's far older than she is and got caught last night.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#331 May 17, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, Gokeefe? That only reinforces Che's argument!
And who reinforces Bobby's pedophilia and twisted pro-rape and pro-abuse arguments, you sick feck?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#332 May 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Look up the word, "Colloquial" and apply it to this argument.
How about you apply it for us Georgie. Use that 3.1 of yours. Explain what words you have been using colloquially and how that absolves from your declaration that we did not use nuclear weapons on Japan.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#333 May 17, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, Gokeefe? That only reinforces Che's argument!
You're desperate for a threesome with her and Glitter...we know.
Ever heard of John Bobbit?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#334 May 17, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
God are you utterly clueless. You lack self-introspection, don't ya?
Blind loyalty to George? Nope, we've disagreed before. I just don't find him to be an unworthy discussion participant because of that. Your deep, driving need to prove someone wrong is gonna get you eventually--what's up with that? It's obsessive, narcissistic, and well, very unattractive. an He's not wrong, he's actually on target with the atomic/nuclear discussion--pun fully intended. BTW, if I were, I'd watch who I'd jump in bed with, including Johnson. He's loonier than you are, but I do suppose you're attracted to sick, twisted, and vile.
And Gokeefe is in the pool. We now have Georgie, Tip and Gokeefe who insist that the US did not use nuclear weapons on Japan. Any other takers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 1 hr Divergent 13
News John Switzer | From the Stump: Tales of Leather... 2 hr UTrashy 2
News Murder charge for man accused of selling animal... 2 hr UTrashy 7
News Construction will begin on rapid-transit Cmax l... 3 hr Posting as myself 2
Pig farming indoors or outdoors? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 84
Russia identified as orgin of DNC server hack 6 hr Male 11
Congratulations, Cleveland.. 6 hr d pants 33

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages