TV Will Be a Lot Less Ghey Next Year

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated May 21, 2013
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 May 19, 2013
Great, I guess George will have a lot more time to post on the Topix forum.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#6 May 19, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
Great, I guess George will have a lot more time to post on the Topix forum.
I suppose projection is one way to suppress your grief and anger, wee man. You can always hit the homo websites to compensate...grab your mom's credit card number after she passes out in front of CSI some night.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#8 May 19, 2013
Nice to see the failure, let's get more people to drop TV.

Bob Costas ripped the NRA again, f*ck NBC.
They cannot kill a spook

United States

#10 May 19, 2013
Glad the Rump ranger shows failed. I would also like to see the single dads raising kids and the males are idiots ( including black , Indian ( tech auppprt type) as well as white) get the can. All the supposed "REALITY" shows suck too.

Have said this it appears for network shows if they are not number one in the ratings the first night they are shown they are slated for cancellation, no matter if they are making money.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 May 19, 2013
Ordinary people with some sense of morality, especially those trying to raise their children accordingly, don't want to watch that sh!t.
hey now the beloved

Columbus, OH

#13 May 19, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Ordinary people with some sense of morality, especially those trying to raise their children accordingly, don't want to watch that sh!t.
Nor will those normal people be inclined to put their children into the sewage of public schools.

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#14 May 21, 2013
My granddaughter graduated from high school last night. Millenial key note speaker spoke, her accomplishment?..Her struggle to pay ivy league tuition. Bawaaah. Sour grapes about her now responsible position requiring her to cover her neck down to navel tats. Ain't dat sum sheetz. Had not one clue.
hey now the beloved

Columbus, OH

#15 May 21, 2013
Shanikwah wrote:
My granddaughter graduated from high school last night. Millenial key note speaker spoke, her accomplishment?..Her struggle to pay ivy league tuition. Bawaaah. Sour grapes about her now responsible position requiring her to cover her neck down to navel tats. Ain't dat sum sheetz. Had not one clue.
Maybe said speaker will volunteer to have her clitoris cut out and wear a bhurka so as to catch up to the 'more advanced' societies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Joan Rivers 3 hr E-Bob 21
WHEN did Obama tell the truth? 5 hr Allison 2
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 5 hr Allison 18
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 5 hr Allison 24
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 6 hr Free Pizza 4 U 20
ted cruz 2016 (Oct '13) 7 hr Free Pizza 4 U 37
Where are all the original legacy posters? 9 hr They cannot kill ... 116
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search