Signs of Spring!

Created by Seriouslady on Mar 1, 2014

7 votes

Click on an option to vote

Saw a Robin.

Was able to see daylight after 6 PM.

Went out with only two layers of clothing

Saw a crocus blooming.

Did not skid on ice when driving.

Left my ice scraper home.

Did not cuss the snow plow driver for blocking my

Worn footwear that did not reach my knees.

My pet was able to pee outside!

Opened a window!

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 1, 2014
We are ALL sick to death of winter and snow storms! Let's have some fun. I know you can come up with some better than the above.

I DID see a robin yesterday!
Enzyte Bob

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
We are ALL sick to death of winter and snow storms! Let's have some fun. I know you can come up with some better than the above.
I DID see a robin yesterday!
I heard the birds chirping as well.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#3 Mar 1, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
We are ALL sick to death of winter and snow storms! Let's have some fun. I know you can come up with some better than the above.
I DID see a robin yesterday!
Nothing above.

Robins are rodenta with wings. They eat the ripe blackberries and shit everywhere. They are worse than Canada geese.
Pink Elephant

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Mar 1, 2014
Coyotes have moved away from our development and pretty much stopped taking pets for a meal.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 1, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing above.
Robins are rodenta with wings. They eat the ripe blackberries and shit everywhere. They are worse than Canada geese.
OMG, Spookerini..... can't make you happy! I was counting on you for something much funnier than anything I came up with

Do retarded skunks not poop?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#6 Mar 1, 2014
It must be spring!!! I have another 10 inches of snow coming tomorrow!!!

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 1, 2014
All of the above,

Spring has sprung
The grass has riz
I wonder where the birdies is!

I'm with Dave! Waiting for the freaking snow....A G A I N

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 1, 2014
I'll give my answer once we get through this next storm. Robins don't seem to migrate any longer. I've seen them already in January, so that's one possible answer eliminated lol. And no grass, yet. The fields in back of my subdivision are flooded over, with geese swimming there!
festus cartwright

Lafayette, OH

#9 Mar 1, 2014
Higher levels of testosterone

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 1, 2014
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 1, 2014
Shots fired goes from 10 a week to 100 a day.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#12 Mar 1, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
I know you can come up with some better than the above.
Captain Obvious posted a poll about it on the Columbus Topix forum.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 1, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
http://m.almanac.com/content/f irst-day-spring-vernal-equinox
Farmers Almanac
That's delightful, Bizzy. Thanks.

Apparently I have to win over you, Dave and Keefe to the 'Spring' frame of mind. We were out for a few drinks tonight in South Philly and the folks at the bar started talked about the approaching storm. I said,'Just what we all want. More time at home with your family.' They busted up. My cousin said she was going to work no matter what rather than stay home again. So much for bonding.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#14 Mar 1, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, Spookerini..... can't make you happy! I was counting on you for something much funnier than anything I came up with
Do retarded skunks not poop?
No on vehicles and sidewalks. Mine goes out to the hay field.
Speaking of Skunks mine has been venturing out looking for female skunks. He has had a smile on his face the past few mornings.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 2, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's delightful, Bizzy. Thanks.
Apparently I have to win over you, Dave and Keefe to the 'Spring' frame of mind. We were out for a few drinks tonight in South Philly and the folks at the bar started talked about the approaching storm. I said,'Just what we all want. More time at home with your family.' They busted up. My cousin said she was going to work no matter what rather than stay home again. So much for bonding.
I K n o w what you mean about "family matters".
I can only tolerate some of the outlaws so long then I have HAD IT! Theyr'e not my outlaws but my daughter's. So annoying,rude and loud. OY!
=~#
Lol
It's snow storming AGAIN!
"0_0"

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 2, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
No on vehicles and sidewalks. Mine goes out to the hay field.
Speaking of Skunks mine has been venturing out looking for female skunks. He has had a smile on his face the past few mornings.
Thank GOD you get out of POOP PATROL!

That Pepe LePew sure gets around! Carousing is his MO!

Post a pic, Spook, of this romantic skunk! Please.
Lol

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 2, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
No on vehicles and sidewalks. Mine goes out to the hay field.
Speaking of Skunks mine has been venturing out looking for female skunks. He has had a smile on his face the past few mornings.
Well, see? There's a sure sign of spring. Spook's skunk is horny. Should have put that on the poll.
If he doesn't find a female...I have plenty here. Might be worth the trip.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 2, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I K n o w what you mean about "family matters".
I can only tolerate some of the outlaws so long then I have HAD IT! Theyr'e not my outlaws but my daughter's. So annoying,rude and loud. OY!
=~#
Lol
It's snow storming AGAIN!
"0_0"
On, Bizzy...I feel your pain! Thank GOD my stepmonster's are in VA.

1:30 PM Sunday....no snow here yet and it's 43 degrees. But we're supposed to get clobbered this afternoon/tonight with 10" to 16". Which means hubby will be home with me 24 X 7. At least we both have a 4-wheel drive vehicle. Actually when it gets at it's worse...I like to go out and ride the fields and river banks. Yahoo!(Till we get stuck)

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#19 Mar 2, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
On, Bizzy...I feel your pain! Thank GOD my stepmonster's are in VA.
1:30 PM Sunday....no snow here yet and it's 43 degrees. But we're supposed to get clobbered this afternoon/tonight with 10" to 16". Which means hubby will be home with me 24 X 7. At least we both have a 4-wheel drive vehicle. Actually when it gets at it's worse...I like to go out and ride the fields and river banks. Yahoo!(Till we get stuck)
WOW!!!, what a storm this was. I got a WHOLE 2 INCHES!!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 2, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> WOW!!!, what a storm this was. I got a WHOLE 2 INCHES!!!!!
Please tell me you got 2" and it's OVER! It's moving my way you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilson 's "injuries" 11 min Black Rhino 14
[OH] Columbus Police Officer Richard Evans arre... (Jan '10) 47 min Dillon Evans 7
SeriousLady, BizzyBee, Catman Rowdy , everybody... 1 hr d pantz 27
BREAKING: Ferguson GJ Ruling Reached 1 hr Zoe Regen 14
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 4,594
Catman Dave how are the Cats and everyone eles'... 2 hr BizzyBee 22
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 4 hr d pantz 366
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr prayers 2,518
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:13 am PST

NBC Sports 7:13AM
Pettine: Manziel situation is "unfortunate," but he's been a pro
Bleacher Report 8:27 AM
Insider Buzz: Browns Won't Start Manziel in 2014, Not Sold on Hoyer Long-Term
Bleacher Report 9:16 AM
Bills Will Play Browns in Buffalo Sun.
ESPN 9:22 AM
Snow gone, Bills will play at home Sunday
NBC Sports10:01 AM
Bills set to host Browns despite stadium damage - NBC Sports