Soldier captured 5 yrs ago coming home!

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#185 Jun 4, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving me right Bizzybody!
"Yeah, I believe you are progressive liberal who politically fancies yourself an independent."
Name calling? Typical M O
Reagan did the same thing but where's the outrage there?
Bush would have done the same thing, but where's the outrage there?
I don't give two hoots what you think about my political affiliation...
Any facts pertaining to the situation are repelled by you and your friends when it resembles the truth.
I N D E P E D E N T
Both side to consider

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#186 Jun 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if this administration did not lie continually to the people, and have a list of scandals so long it would take 20 years in court to determine guilt or innocence....we all my have other views on this issue.
having said that....we all should wait for the military to finish their investigation, and see if drones have 5 new targets to practice upon.
Obama did bring home a soldier from enemy hands. I do not agree with how, but who am I to judge.
I was reminded that the prime minister of Israel traded 1000 terrorists for a single soldier.
a face value this looks like a terrible decision, and a headline grab to distract from other scandals.
Hope my conclusion jumping is wrong, and Mr. Obama just wanted to reunite mother and son.
The Shalit prisoner exchange remains wrong for all the same reasons.
Only one fact stands in stark contrast: Shalit was not a deserter.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/against-prison...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#187 Jun 4, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>Well if that's the definition of unprecedented then nothing can have a precedent.
I'll bet you're still trying to determine what the definition of the word "is" is.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#188 Jun 4, 2014
Even the very liberal Mike Lupica [NY Daily News] gets it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/lupi...

"...But this President not only negotiates with terrorists now, he sets a dangerous precedent, one that he has not come close to properly explaining to the American people.

Momammed Nabi, another one released in this deal, worked with both the Taliban and Al Qaeda. So did Abdul Haq Wasiq. Khairullah Khairkhwa, according to a detainee file obtained by WikiLeaks, was a direct associate of Osama Bin Laden; Khairkhwa also pulls a get-out-of-jail-free card. They are not just bad guys, they are worst guys, which is why this isn’t quite the feel-good story that Obama and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel want it to be...."
Male

Columbus, OH

#189 Jun 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
GOP Urged White House To 'Do All It Can' To Get Bowe Bergdahl
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/03/bowe...
Hmmmmmm!
Huff Post: "...with some conservatives even accusing the administration of negotiating with terrorists."

And of course we (our Administration) would never do that.

"(The government of Qatar actually negotiated the deal.)"

OMG, Qatar has become President of the United States! We had no say in this matter whatsoever!
Did everybody hear that?

This is the drivel you get from the Huff Post and "Independents" are "so lucky" because they "get to see both sides." Hmmmmmm! I think I'm gonna puke...give me a spoon!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/03/bowe...
Male

Columbus, OH

#190 Jun 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling? Typical M O
Reagan did the same thing but where's the outrage there?
Bush would have done the same thing, but where's the outrage there?
I don't give two hoots what you think about my political affiliation...
Any facts pertaining to the situation are repelled by you and your friends when it resembles the truth.
I N D E P E D E N T
Both side to consider
Funny, I missed seeing that Fox News link in your Posts. Please re-post that for me.
I call em' like I see them too, Bizzybody.
Male

Columbus, OH

#191 Jun 4, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>Well if that's the definition of unprecedented then nothing can have a precedent.
Yes Che, I realize you were educated in Cuba, but that is the definition of unprecedented.

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#192 Jun 4, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Huff Post: "...with some conservatives even accusing the administration of negotiating with terrorists."
And of course we (our Administration) would never do that.
"(The government of Qatar actually negotiated the deal.)"
OMG, Qatar has become President of the United States! We had no say in this matter whatsoever!
Did everybody hear that?
This is the drivel you get from the Huff Post and "Independents" are "so lucky" because they "get to see both sides." Hmmmmmm! I think I'm gonna puke...give me a spoon!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/03/bowe...
Lmao
You'll need more than a spoon to catch all the vomit you have stored up within.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#193 Jun 4, 2014
Well, she had enough practice with Benghazi...

Gen. McCaffrey: Susan Rice Lied About Bergdahl's 'Honor'

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Bergdahl-Barr...

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#194 Jun 4, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I missed seeing that Fox News link in your Posts. Please re-post that for me.
I call em' like I see them too, Bizzybody.
BizzyBee, MALE
Male

Columbus, OH

#195 Jun 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao
You'll need more than a spoon to catch all the vomit you have stored up within.
Ohoooo...good one there Bizzybody. Where was that Fox News link you posted?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#196 Jun 4, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Huff Post: "...with some conservatives even accusing the administration of negotiating with terrorists."
And of course we (our Administration) would never do that.
"(The government of Qatar actually negotiated the deal.)"
OMG, Qatar has become President of the United States! We had no say in this matter whatsoever!
Did everybody hear that?
This is the drivel you get from the Huff Post and "Independents" are "so lucky" because they "get to see both sides." Hmmmmmm! I think I'm gonna puke...give me a spoon!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/03/bowe...
The emir of Qatar and Barack Hussein Obama are of the same mind.

http://tinyurl.com/o5ovsao

"...Qatar's new emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, who took over from his father in June last year, said Qatar would not "take direction" in foreign affairs, suggesting he would continue his father's habit of pursuing policies at odds with those of most other GCC states.

He has yet to comment publicly on the latest ruckus.

Since the start of the Arab Spring, the tiny Gulf state has used its wealth to back Islamists throughout the Arab Spring revolutions in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and Syria.

With ambitions to mediate in conflicts in the region, Qatar has been a welcoming host to members of the Brotherhood, other Islamist groups and the Afghan Taliban."
Male

Columbus, OH

#197 Jun 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
BizzyBee, MALE
Whatever Bizzybody. Hey, I'm independent too, I'm looking at both sides

BizzyBee=Conservative
Bizzybody=Liberal

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#198 Jun 4, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The emir of Qatar and Barack Hussein Obama are of the same mind.
http://tinyurl.com/o5ovsao
"...Qatar's new emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, who took over from his father in June last year, said Qatar would not "take direction" in foreign affairs, suggesting he would continue his father's habit of pursuing policies at odds with those of most other GCC states.
He has yet to comment publicly on the latest ruckus.
Since the start of the Arab Spring, the tiny Gulf state has used its wealth to back Islamists throughout the Arab Spring revolutions in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and Syria.
With ambitions to mediate in conflicts in the region, Qatar has been a welcoming host to members of the Brotherhood, other Islamist groups and the Afghan Taliban."
And it's highly likely Obama has bowed to him at some previous point as well.
Literally.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#199 Jun 4, 2014
Epic backfire on Barack.
From his own.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/06/03/rupp...

... Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger, the top-ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, calls this a “dangerous precedent that puts all Americans at risk throughout the world.”

Ruppersberger is one of a growing chorus of critics who say five Taliban prisoners is too high a cost.

“Since World War Two we have not negotiated with terrorists or other groups,” Ruppersberger said, according to WJZ’s media partner the Baltimore Sun.“What concerns me is the future. This puts all Americans at risk throughout the world, including our men and women on the front line…for kidnapping.”

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#200 Jun 4, 2014
And now the Obama WH is accusing Bergdahl's unit of "swiftboating" him.

You go, big guy.
Release high-risk Taliban/AQ commanders...
...and then call our own military men & women liars.

Barack Hussein Obama has finally crashed and burned.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#201 Jun 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling? Typical M O
Reagan did the same thing but where's the outrage there?
Bush would have done the same thing, but where's the outrage there?
I don't give two hoots what you think about my political affiliation...
Any facts pertaining to the situation are repelled by you and your friends when it resembles the truth.
I N D E P E D E N T
Both side to consider
Mother Jones might as well be Rush Limbaugh. It would be more impressive, as an independent, if you chose citations that leaned toward truly looking at both sides.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#202 Jun 4, 2014
what does it matter?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#204 Jun 4, 2014
Shocked, I tell ya.
/s

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26488...

"The Obama administration passed up multiple opportunities to rescue Sgt. Bowie Bergdahl because the president was dead-set on finding a reason to begin emptying Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, according to a Pentagon official.

'JSOC went to the White House with several specific rescue-op scenarios,' the official with knowledge of interagency negotiations underway since at least November 2013 told MailOnline, referring to the Joint Special Operations Command.'But no one ever got traction.'

'What we learned along the way was that the president wanted a diplomatic scenario that would establish a precedent for repatriating detainees from Gitmo,' he said...."

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#205 Jun 8, 2014
"Coming home"?
Well, not quite.

http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2014/06/bergdahl-n...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MLS Will Loose But Columbus Will Wins 43 min 404 not found 4
TESLA: Electric Truckerland 🚛 1 hr Reality Speaks 4
Leeann Tweeden v. Al Franken 2 hr Mudd, James Mudd 89
BO Arrested for Treason 4 hr d pants 252
Roy Moore 5 hr Reality Speaks 41
Trump and Republicans Work against Working clas... 5 hr Reality Speaks 27
Creepy Joe Biden | Serial Young Girl-Toucher 6 hr fat tired old and... 5

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages