Obama Honors Rosa Parks with Photo......

Obama Honors Rosa Parks with Photo...of Himself

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Classic Obama.

http://tinyurl.com/c93aso7

President Obama Honors Rosa Parks Anniversary With Picture Of…Himself

President Obama loves to insert himself in other people’s biographies. He also loves to honor people, most recently Neil Armstrong and Vice President Biden, with pictures of himself. All. About. Him. His laser-like focus never wavers from his own image.

And the narcissism continues: To honor the 57th anniversary of the day Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat on the bus, President Obama paid homage with a picture of himself.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#2 Dec 2, 2012
That pic is something like 8 months old.

The true story.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/04/1...

I think it's sorta cool.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 2, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
That pic is something like 8 months old.
The true story.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/04/1...
I think it's sorta cool.
In other words, Obama tweeted the photo TWICE.
He's the only one who can't get enough of himself.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait til the other half of DayStar, Jenny, shows up and starts calling us racistsexistbigotedislamophobe s
At least they have their free contraceptives.

“With Attitude”

#7 Dec 2, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait til the other half of DayStar, Jenny, shows up and starts calling us racistsexistbigotedislamophobe s
I don't think anybody has to tell you what you yourself already know. What you are.

“With Attitude”

#9 Dec 2, 2012
How did your presidential candidate's dad march with Martin Luther King like Romney said he did when his dad was never in the same city at the same time as King? Never mind, I remember now. Romney lied about it because he was wanting to trick black people into voting for him. But they checked & found out Romney's dad never even once marched with King.
Park It

Dublin, OH

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Another circle jerk for ignorance and bigotry.
Dr Death

Dublin, OH

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
"My grandfather liberated Auschwitz" -Soetoro
Apparently Soetoro's grandfather served in the Soviet Army
More circle jerk of ignorance and bigotry... and now toss in some lying.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#17 Dec 2, 2012
Kinch wrote:
<quoted text>You really aren't too bright:
My grandfather signed up for a war the day after Pearl Harbor was bombed, fought in Patton's army. He saw the dead and dying across the fields of Europe; he heard the stories of fellow troops who first entered Auschwitz and Treblinka.
--Barack Obama, October 2, 2002.
"I had an uncle who was one of the, um, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps."
--Barack Obama, May 26, 2008.
Auschwitz was not just one more Nazi concentration camp, a place of torture and immense suffering. It was a death factory, the very symbol of Hitler's Final Solution, the plan to exterminate the Jewish race. Like most Nazi death camps, it was located not in Germany proper, but in Poland, where the killing could take place out of the view of most Germans. And it was liberated by the Red Army.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker...
So it was Buchenwald instead of Auschwitz. How many camps did your uncle liberate?
Hilliardwitz

Dublin, OH

#18 Dec 2, 2012
Kinch wrote:
<quoted text>You really aren't too bright:

Auschwitz was not just one more Nazi concentration camp, a place of torture and immense suffering. It was a death factory, the very symbol of Hitler's Final Solution, the plan to exterminate the Jewish race. Like most Nazi death camps, it was located not in Germany proper, but in Poland, where the killing could take place out of the view of most Germans. And it was liberated by the Red Army.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker...
Dang.. that's horrible!

Sounds like Hilliard.
Wee Little Cleavie

Dublin, OH

#22 Dec 2, 2012
Kinch wrote:
<quoted text>Let us know when you can afford to live here. We'll get up a petition to keep you out.
Dear Georgie,

Empty your colostomy bag, suck down your Haldol, and give it a rest.

People don't save money to live in Hilliard.... they are deported.

“With Attitude”

#23 Dec 3, 2012
Kinch wrote:
<quoted text>You mean kind of like this?
"This young man named Barack Obama got one of those tickets and came over to this country. He met this woman whose great great-great-great-grandfather had owned slaves; but she had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided that we know that the world as it has been it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child. There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama."
Too bad that Obama was FOUR YEARS OLD when the Selama march took place.
In case you didn't know, the Barack Obama in the 1st sentence of that cut & paste was his dad.

As for the rest of it ~~ I've never seen a lack of comprehension skills like there is in the conservative & teabag movement.

Read it again. It's easier if you listen to or read the entire speech.

But since you don't seem to understand simple things I'll explain it like a teacher would to a 2nd grader.

He was talking about all the protest years from the 1950s through 1960s. He was generalizing about the whole civil rights era and the rights black people won back then & how america became more accepting. He used Selma as an example because it was where he was giving the speech. He also used the bus strike and Birmingham in the speech. All happened at different times back then. The main point he said & intended in the speech was if not for the people & events in places like at Selma his parents, a black man & a white woman, wouldn't have been able to become a married couple & be accepted by other americans, & he wouldn't have ever been born. He also never once said his parents had been in any protests like at Selma. Only that because of the protests his parents, a mixed couple, ended up being able to get together & marrying which resulted in his birth.

Now, little Kinch, start behaving or I'll make your little brat butt go stand in a corner while the rest of the class goes out & play.

“With Attitude”

#24 Dec 3, 2012
I left something off.

Obama meant what I put above. Romney just plain lied about his dad marching with Martin Luther King.
Dan

Springfield, OH

#26 Dec 3, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
I left something off.
Obama meant what I put above. Romney just plain lied about his dad marching with Martin Luther King.
Daystar you are: Young, clueless and White...

I'm sorry to say that we have another MNFP1979, Female and Reader on our hands.

I fear for the future of the Republic.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#28 Dec 3, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you didn't know, the Barack Obama in the 1st sentence of that cut & paste was his dad.
As for the rest of it ~~ I've never seen a lack of comprehension skills like there is in the conservative & teabag movement.
Read it again. It's easier if you listen to or read the entire speech.
But since you don't seem to understand simple things I'll explain it like a teacher would to a 2nd grader.
He was talking about all the protest years from the 1950s through 1960s. He was generalizing about the whole civil rights era and the rights black people won back then & how america became more accepting. He used Selma as an example because it was where he was giving the speech. He also used the bus strike and Birmingham in the speech. All happened at different times back then. The main point he said & intended in the speech was if not for the people & events in places like at Selma his parents, a black man & a white woman, wouldn't have been able to become a married couple & be accepted by other americans, & he wouldn't have ever been born. He also never once said his parents had been in any protests like at Selma. Only that because of the protests his parents, a mixed couple, ended up being able to get together & marrying which resulted in his birth.
Now, little Kinch, start behaving or I'll make your little brat butt go stand in a corner while the rest of the class goes out & play.
Read this, you lying little hilljack: "There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born."
FOUR YEARS AFTER he was born. Get that through your thick skull. He LIED. He knew his audience...the uneducated, historically illiterate, envious losers who make up his base. When you get an education, you get back to us, tramp.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#29 Dec 3, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Daystar you are: Young, clueless and White...
I'm sorry to say that we have another MNFP1979, Female and Reader on our hands.
I fear for the future of the Republic.
Daystar has been around before...and had her ass handed to her by a dozen regular Columbus posters who all thoroughly demolished her tripe. She's 20 years old, barely scratched out a high school diploma and boasts of her job that she only got by knowing the alleged owner of the company she works for. She's a zero.
Liberal Troll

Akron, OH

#30 Dec 3, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this, you lying little hilljack: "There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born."
FOUR YEARS AFTER he was born. Get that through your thick skull. He LIED. He knew his audience...the uneducated, historically illiterate, envious losers who make up his base. When you get an education, you get back to us, tramp.
WASIS
SEXIS
MISOGYNYY

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#31 Dec 3, 2012
Liberal Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
WASIS
SEXIS
MISOGYNYY
Truth
Justice
The American Way

http://www.deviantart.com/download/306251690/...
Liberal Troll

Akron, OH

#32 Dec 3, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth
Justice
The American Way
http://www.deviantart.com/download/306251690/...
I thought that the only black superhero was Green Lantern

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#33 Dec 3, 2012
Liberal Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that the only black superhero was Green Lantern
http://goodcomics.comicbookres ources.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2007/02/Black%20Lightning%209. jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress 58 min Big B 3
Government Waste from the GOP. 2 hr Joetheplumber 2
bet it white 2 hr Latrina Waters 1
Can We Get a Refund onTrump ? 2 hr fast freddie 9
Middle Class will now be paying for the wall. 3 hr Hail Hydra 5
Russia Hates USA,Loves Trump. Electors voting f... 3 hr Trooff 536
Coal States- keep that deadly Fuel out of Ohio 3 hr Big B 2
Trump and Pence losing popularity 11 hr Thunder Paws 43
Worlds fastest growing religion is..... 13 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 246
Donald Trump Administration 13 hr White Fangs 795