Since: Jan 11

Alameda, CA

#104 Aug 11, 2011
PotStirrer wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so I haven't been through this whole thread yet, so I am not sure if it has been addressed but, Jeffry, did you bother reading page two of the freakin' Time Magazine article?
Did you know there was a page two? Or did you just Google for the name Sotero and copy and paste the link from there?
OK, done. Now back to reading the thread.
in my opinion ,. lolo soetoro had sex with barack's mom's mom and was the illegitimate father of barack's mom.
TeaParty Destroys Economy

Springfield, OH

#105 Aug 11, 2011
1Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a fake. Liberal scum is what you are. A lowly looter from London. Go bathe in Coleman's poop pool.
You're not a conservative or a tea party tool, you're a dictatorial moron that would take our country back to the days of the robber barons. You would have us give our freedoms away so you're masters could steal all our money and force us to buy from the company store until you're educated... like that will ever happen. Did you even graduate from high school, fag?

Castro Valley, CA

#107 Aug 11, 2011
PotStirrer wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so I haven't been through this whole thread yet, so I am not sure if it has been addressed but, Jeffry, did you bother reading page two of the freakin' Time Magazine article?
Did you know there was a page two? Or did you just Google for the name Sotero and copy and paste the link from there?
we have all seen her parents, and her great grandparents, but where is her grand parents???? that's the missing puzzle , i assume more pacific islander latino blood that was hidden from america.
1Enzyte Bob

Denver, CO

#108 Aug 11, 2011
TeaParty Destroys Economy wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a conservative or a tea party tool, you're a dictatorial moron that would take our country back to the days of the robber barons. You would have us give our freedoms away so you're masters could steal all our money and force us to buy from the company store until you're educated... like that will ever happen. Did you even graduate from high school, fag?
^^^ Irrational liberal looter becoming unhinged.

Sounds to me like that's what unions want us to do. That is, all our money and force us to buy from the union store. But that's what looters like you do. You steal from others.

Bar the doors at Upper Valley Mall. The liberal looters are coming.

Castro Valley, CA

#109 Aug 11, 2011
the presidential campaign was a ashakenazi/sephardic farce and a tagalog conspiracy.

Castro Valley, CA

#110 Aug 11, 2011
PotStirrer wrote:
<quoted text>
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! barack's mom's dad is a ashakanazi hispanic from south of border.-- here is his name on the list.
365600 DUNGEN O
365600 DUNHAM JKRT
365600 DUNIAKHIN L
365600 DUNIYAKHIN
http://www.avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html...
1Enzyte Bob

Denver, CO

#111 Aug 11, 2011
JEFFRY HELMS wrote:
the presidential campaign was a ashakenazi/sephardic farce and a tagalog conspiracy.
Sephardic Jews are good people! But Hitl er was right about the ashakenazis.

Castro Valley, CA

#112 Aug 11, 2011
1Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sephardic Jews are good people! But Hitl er was right about the ashakenazis.
what a conspiracy on our government, i'm shocked, wow.
Poll Numbers Rising

United States

#113 Aug 12, 2011
OF COURSE the numbers are rising. His muslim brethren must be very proud of how he's bringing America down from the inside out.

Obama and Osama = same/same

Since: Apr 10

Westerville, OH

#114 Aug 12, 2011
JEFFRY HELMS wrote:
<quoted text>look at the age's of her "so called parents" they are her grandparents.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Armour_D...
Is that like Trig Palin and his "parents"
Alumni

United States

#115 Aug 12, 2011
1Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ Irrational liberal looter becoming unhinged.
Sounds to me like that's what unions want us to do. That is, all our money and force us to buy from the union store. But that's what looters like you do. You steal from others.
Bar the doors at Upper Valley Mall. The liberal looters are coming.
"Irrational liberal looter becoming unhinged."

I love to watch them melt down. Free FUN!
1Enzyte Bob

Denver, CO

#116 Aug 12, 2011
Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
groundhog

United States

#117 Aug 12, 2011
It takes one to know one!

San Francisco, CA

#118 Aug 12, 2011
PotStirrer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like Trig Palin and his "parents"
mr pot, i publicaly apologize to the sephardics, this is a apparent ashakenazi scandal and a huge one, one that involves the latino ones.
Realist

Columbus, OH

#119 Aug 12, 2011
'Wull, see THAR!? Thayut PROOVES he's a' one a' them thar MOO-SLIMS, dunnit!'

Te abaggers agree...:)
Realist

Columbus, OH

#120 Aug 12, 2011
Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
What would a goddam t eabagger know about rationality? Your entire MOVEMENT is unhinged!

LOL
Realist

Columbus, OH

#121 Aug 12, 2011
Poll Numbers Rising wrote:
OF COURSE the numbers are rising. His muslim brethren must be very proud of how he's bringing America down from the inside out.
Obama and Osama = same/same
'IQ Numbers Falling' would be a better moniker for you, loser.
TeaParty Destroys Economy

Springfield, OH

#124 Aug 12, 2011
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
What would a goddam t eabagger know about rationality? Your entire MOVEMENT is unhinged!
LOL
Enzyte whacko Bob started this thread. He is an acknowledged racist, demagogue and dictator. We should ignore this thread.
Face It

United States

#125 Aug 12, 2011
This thread is based on an actual poll, not Enzyte Bob's opinion. When you libs can't attack the message, you attack the messenger. Pathetic.

Obama is both son and stepson to Muslim fathers.
Truth is stranger than fiction.

San Francisco, CA

#126 Aug 12, 2011
TeaParty Destroys Economy wrote:
<quoted text>Enzyte whacko Bob started this thread. He is an acknowledged racist, demagogue and dictator. We should ignore this thread.
a bad situation comment does not generally make bob a racist, look at the ashakenazi conspiracy in our government, foreign nationalist drug crime and its std nightmare thats growing stronger, a "racist" just dogs someone out just because of their "race" , if someone complains about a wrong doing and then mentions someone's race, thats different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage Vows 10 min They cannot kill ... 7
rebecca wild 33 min They cannot kill ... 7
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 50 min Pope Che Reagan C... 4,986
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Where has Rowdy been? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Joe Cocker is dead. 3 hr Politics anyone 70
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 8 hr Truthful 22
COPS lives MATTER 10 hr Police Crimes 227
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus