PhdCandy

Columbus, OH

#83 Aug 11, 2011
palomino penner wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the 635-page detailed report for yourself.
(Liberals. They hate to work.)
I looked at it. Scanning through the first case that was presented, it looked like a case that had to do with termination of employment. What your folks have their undies in a bunch over is that it was an imam being fired from a mosque. Now--without going through the whole legal case (which your folks have just plopped down into the text--assuming that nobody will actually bother to read--so they can say whatever they want), I would point out that there is precious little in the law to protect the job of any American except for civil rights protections. And in the case of a religious institution, the courts have ruled in other cases that religion is a pertinent job qualification for someone doing religious work (such as being a priest, a minister or an imam). Unless I am mistaken, this case would be decided on those same principles.

Now--you seem also not to have read the whole 635 page detailed report either. I have at least read enough to know that everything after page 55 is just court cases, in their entirety, pasted in as "examples" of how Sharia is creeping into our courts.

You want to tell the world that this is the case, I would think that you would be conversant with at least ONE case to illustrate your point.
PhdCandy

Columbus, OH

#84 Aug 11, 2011
JEFFRY HELMS wrote:
too much cheese on the pizza.
I'd say too much "oregano."

Since: Jan 11

Oakland, CA

#85 Aug 11, 2011
foreign nationalist sephardic/ashakenazi drug crime is a hurtfull entity of the united states, i have seen way too much support of such, and present and past sepharidic/ashakenazi presidential administrations still do not treat foreign organized drug crime as the main hurtfull entity and the "main" problem in america , so i think they support foreign organized crime to the point of not being noticed.
the state of california now has a zero -birth rate,(more hiv/hpv babies that normal)

Oakland, CA

#86 Aug 11, 2011
when the meds get cut off because of economic shortcomings due to foreign nationalist drug crime, do you think that american values and standards will apply when a foreign entity ruins america? no.

Oakland, CA

#87 Aug 11, 2011
california , illinois, florida are going to be nightmares. with foreign nationalist drug crime members working as police,state,local and federal agents. not to mention the armory's.

Oakland, CA

#88 Aug 11, 2011
the illegal narcotic money laundry real estate racket fueled most of the gangs,std,crime, and huge health care and law enforcement bills that caused the "deficit" , that real estate has to go back into the national trust and foreign nationalist drug crime has to be unconstitutional.

Oakland, CA

#89 Aug 11, 2011
sell the property as "barebones" real estate and hopefully bring some clean and sober std free people.
TeaParty Destroys Economy

Springfield, OH

#90 Aug 11, 2011
1Enzyte Bob wrote:
^^^ Blood is thicker than water!
You are a piece of absolute, John Birch Society piece of dung. I knew without even looking that you must have started this thread.

You're right about RINO's, independents and moderates - you hate them all and they despise the type of human you are.

Your name you choose is fitting... someone taking fake drugs to hope they get something started to get them excited. I'll let you try to figure out the analogies.

Since: Apr 10

Westerville, OH

#91 Aug 11, 2011
JEFFRY HELMS wrote:
OK, so I haven't been through this whole thread yet, so I am not sure if it has been addressed but, Jeffry, did you bother reading page two of the freakin' Time Magazine article?

Did you know there was a page two? Or did you just Google for the name Sotero and copy and paste the link from there?

OK, done. Now back to reading the thread.
palomino penner

United States

#92 Aug 11, 2011
PhdCandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked at it. Scanning through the first case that was presented, it looked like a case that had to do with termination of employment. What your folks have their undies in a bunch over is that it was an imam being fired from a mosque. Now--without going through the whole legal case (which your folks have just plopped down into the text--assuming that nobody will actually bother to read--so they can say whatever they want), I would point out that there is precious little in the law to protect the job of any American except for civil rights protections. And in the case of a religious institution, the courts have ruled in other cases that religion is a pertinent job qualification for someone doing religious work (such as being a priest, a minister or an imam). Unless I am mistaken, this case would be decided on those same principles.
Now--you seem also not to have read the whole 635 page detailed report either. I have at least read enough to know that everything after page 55 is just court cases, in their entirety, pasted in as "examples" of how Sharia is creeping into our courts.
You want to tell the world that this is the case, I would think that you would be conversant with at least ONE case to illustrate your point.
I see you found a tree. Now, notice the forest behind it.

Alameda, CA

#94 Aug 11, 2011
PotStirrer wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so I haven't been through this whole thread yet, so I am not sure if it has been addressed but, Jeffry, did you bother reading page two of the freakin' Time Magazine article?
Did you know there was a page two? Or did you just Google for the name Sotero and copy and paste the link from there?
they'll show her great grand parents side"dunham" but the latino side they'll hide, what was she doing in asian then if her name was "soetoro" (which is a asian hispanic name), there are huge amounts of jail time and campaign finance fraud invovled with barack's obama's mom's real father's get's id'd, i saw him in a photo in time magazine during the election. she is a latina , obviously.

Alameda, CA

#95 Aug 11, 2011
PotStirrer wrote:
<quoted text>
okay in the left side down a little bit on this website, that's him sitting with his daughter, he's the filipino(asian hispanic")that's barack's mom's father.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/24/magazine/ma...
1Enzyte Bob

Denver, CO

#96 Aug 11, 2011
TeaParty Destroys Economy wrote:
<quoted text>You are a piece of absolute, John Birch Society piece of dung. I knew without even looking that you must have started this thread.
You're right about RINO's, independents and moderates - you hate them all and they despise the type of human you are.
Your name you choose is fitting... someone taking fake drugs to hope they get something started to get them excited. I'll let you try to figure out the analogies.
And you are a fake. Liberal scum is what you are. A lowly looter from London. Go bathe in Coleman's poop pool.
PhDCandy

Columbus, OH

#97 Aug 11, 2011
palomino penner wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you found a tree. Now, notice the forest behind it.
Are you high? You haven't presented a tree, much less a forest.

Alameda, CA

#98 Aug 11, 2011
they just took out the link

Alameda, CA

#99 Aug 11, 2011
its back it might come and go.

Alameda, CA

#100 Aug 11, 2011
PotStirrer wrote:
<quoted text>
they'll lie and say she was married to him and show her american grandparents, but that's her dad.

Alameda, CA

#101 Aug 11, 2011
PotStirrer wrote:
<quoted text>
have you seen any other pictures of her parents other than her grandparents???

Alameda, CA

#102 Aug 11, 2011
and great great grandparents

Alameda, CA

#103 Aug 11, 2011
PotStirrer wrote:
<quoted text>
look at the age's of her "so called parents" they are her grandparents.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Armour_D...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey pale rider 2 hr -The-Artist- 35
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr PASStyme2retireUR... 31,129
Enterovirus D68, Obama and Illegal Immigrants? 3 hr Really 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Really 3,346
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Pet and animal reports 6 hr They cannot kill ... 37
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 8 hr JBS 2,435
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••